Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 05-02-2010, 12:19 PM   #61
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Antwoine: The Wolf of The Shining Moon

Great story ^.^

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
kakashi uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 09:55 AM   #62
Sasuke726
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In your girlfriend's wet dreams, and in your worse nightmares.
Sasuke726 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sasuke726 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sasuke726 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to Sasuke726

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkatsukiMember View Post
I love the story. It's pretty good. I was wondering how long it was gonna take you to write a new chapter.
sorry my internet was down for awhile
Sasuke726 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 09:56 AM   #63
Sasuke726
Special Jonin Candidate

Sasuke726 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sasuke726 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sasuke726 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi uzumaki View Post
Great story ^.^
thanx
Old 06-01-2010, 06:54 PM   #64
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I never knew you were a writer.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-21-2010, 03:28 PM   #65
Sasuke726
Special Jonin Candidate

u werent supposed 2 know...
Old 08-17-2010, 02:45 PM   #66
Sasuke726
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke726 View Post
Chapter 5

Training I:
The First Lesson

Dawn of the next morning............

There was a knock upon the door to Antwoine's room. "Who is it?" Antwoine asked.

"Its Jin Pei!" the person answered, "time to begin your training."

"Seriously........ how about later." Antwoine replied.

"Well good luck protecting yourself," the old man said as he begin to go down the stairs. Before he walked out the door he heard so noises coming from upstairs. Then he saw Antwoine running down the stairs with his pants on only one leg and trying to manage to out on deodorant with the other hand.

"I'm ready, just wait a second." Antwoine said while trying his hardest to put on his pants with one hand and put deodorant on with the other.

"Remember the deal we made." Jin Pei said.

"Okay, old man," Antwoine said, "now are you ready."

Later the two people appeared at their destination. It was a large, grassy field, surrounded by trees, and it had a large boulder in the middle.

"This crappy place, this crappy place is where we are gonna train.'

"Yes, yes it is perfect don't you think?" the old man said

"No, no i dont." Antwoine answered.

"Oh well, let us begin. Go stand over there."

Antwoine stood where the old man hinted and waited. Then the old man began to pull out his blade. However, Antwoine did not notice the motion. Instead he was looking around at his surroundings. At that very moment, Jin Pei ran at Antwoine without Antwoine noticing. Jin Pei raised his sword and swung his blade right as Antwoine noticed and Antwoine dodged but fell to the ground soon after. The old man's sword was lodged into a tree bark after the attack.

"What the hell!" Antwoine said. "What are you doing."

"First Lesson: never let your guard down." the old man said.

Antwoine, surprised because of the old man's attack, was stunned and unable to move. The old man pulled his blade out of the tree after a couple of times. He then turned to Antwoine and raised his blade. Antwoine was scared out of his mind, but then he leg-swept the old man. Antwoine stood up as he saw the old man on the ground inactive.

"Are you okay, old man?" Antwoine queried, but the old man didn't respond. "Are you okay, old man?" Antwoine asked again and yet there was still no reply.

Antwoine checked the man's pulse however there was no pulse. Oh no I killed, I killed an innocent old man. Antwoine turned around and stepped away from the body. Then Antwoine face-palmed himself.

"Why? why me!" Antwoine said while trying not to look at the body.

The body began to move slightly. Antwoine turned back around right as the body stopped moving though. Antwoine leaned down in order to check the pulse of the man again. As he leaned the man leaped back up into action and pinned Antwoine while placing a blade to his neck.

"As I said before, first lesson: NEVER let your guard down."

"I thought you were, Weren't you dead?" Antwoine spoke.

"All a trick, never let your guard down." the old man said.

"I heard you the first time." Antwoine said while struggling to breathe because of the sword against his neck.

The old man removed the blade from Antwoine's neck and allowed him to get up. Then the old man began to walk toward the trees. Antwoine smiled.

Antwoine swung a dragon-kick at the old man. "Like you said, never let your guard down." Antwoine said and smirked.

The old man smiled....... "I didn't," the old man said. Then the old man caught Antwoine's leg and twirled him. Then he let him go and Antwoine flipped and twirled before hitting the ground hard.

"Owwwww....." Antwoine moaned as he was in pain on the ground.

"Its getting late I think its time we started heading home." the old man said as he put away his blade and headed for the forest.

"Hey wait up Antwoine said while trying to get up so that he could chase after the old man." Antwoine replied.

Deep in the forest there was a presence lurking in the shadows of a tree in a tree watching the field that Antwoine and the old man were training in.

"So are you still aggravated because you were not able to capture the boy?" a deep raspy manly voice said.

"Shut up and don't bother me Kame." a second voice said.

"Don't be so cranky, Hebi." Kame said.

"Whatever," said Hebi.

"So i see he is beginning to train the boy." Kame said.

"Yea. But that doesn't matter. I'll get to the boy sooner or later." Hebi said.

"Don't be so sure of yourself. Well Kuma is waiting outside the town with Nezumi and Buru on the way. So we best be leaving now." Kame said as he departed.

"You will be mine, i don't care if we have to kill you and bring you back to life. I will accomplish my mission." Hebi said as he disappeared into the darkness.

"What was that?" Antwoine said.

"Are you coming?" the old man said.

"Sorry, i thought i heard something in the trees." Antwoine said as he ran to catch up with the old man.

"Hmmm..... He is still here and it seems he has some friends with him. Better be careful.

"Did you say something?" Antwoine said as he walked pass the old man.

"No...... Just taking in the surroundings. We'd better hurry back to town though." the old man said while being skeptical about the lurkers.

Chapter 6:
Countdown 6 Months Left

After the first day of training...........

"He won't be ready. I don't even know you brought him," said a voice.

"Well, he is not your problem, X." So why don't you just leave this conversation. Besides you don't have anything to contribute anyway," said the old man.

"You will regret what you have done. And if you really think that he can defeat HIM then you are definitely mistaken." said X.

"You may think so, but he will be great. You think that because you are at the head of the class that he will knock you off. He will train and work harder than ever. Besides he has 6 months to master the techniques needed."

"No, he won't he is a norm. He has no chance if he has no elemental gifts. Ah, the master is here. Good evening Lord Isumo." said X as a man waked into the room

"But he does!" said the old man.

"Really? So what is it?" said Lord Isumo.

"He... He is a TAO. He has been one since...

"A TAO! HA! There has not been another TAO recognized since the last Civil War." interupted X.

"You wouldn't know. You weren't even born yet!" said the old man.

"Hush... X, you don't really have a say in the matter. So Jin Pei, lets say that he is a in control of a TAO. Couldn't we use that to end the war." said Lord Isumo.

"Not necessarily." said the old man.

"What are you saying? Since he is in control of a TAO than he can take out some of the Zodiac, can't he?"

"The thing is that he isn't in control of one yet. It maybe within him, but he has yet to find the secret to controling it," said the old man, "But I don't think using him would be smart. We should at least let him know why we want him."

"NO! Don't let him know a thing about our reasons. Leave him in the darkness." said Lord Isumo.

"But why..." said Jin Pei.

"NO! No butts, you have 6 months to train him. Then he will be mine and I wil use him however I please. Now Goodnight. Besides you have alot to do early in the morning." Lord Isumo interupted while leaving the room.

X began to laugh.

"I don't know why you think this is funny, you will help in whatever way that Jin Pei pleases," said Lord Isumo.

Old 08-18-2010, 11:59 AM   #67
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

how was I not supose to know?

Great story.....

Old 08-21-2010, 08:40 PM   #68
Sasuke726
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
how was I not supose to know?

Great story.....

u just werent but thanx.
Old 08-22-2010, 03:47 PM   #69
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

sorry i read it. your welcome

Old 01-19-2011, 04:21 PM   #70
Sasuke726
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
sorry i read it. your welcome
its cool. forgiveness is a virtue. u proved it.
Old 01-21-2011, 07:06 PM   #71
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

It's not like you did something totally wrong, plus....time heals things

Old 01-21-2011, 08:43 PM   #72
ItachiUchiha62
Apprentice Genin

Location: The sun, but only at night so I don't get burned :)
ItachiUchiha62 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Nice story
Will you swear on your life,
That no one will cry at my funeral?
~Sixx A.M.
ItachiUchiha62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 06:41 PM   #73
Sasuke726
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiUchiha62 View Post
Nice story
thanx.
Old 02-08-2011, 06:42 PM   #74
Sasuke726
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
It's not like you did something totally wrong, plus....time heals things
but it may have caused u alot of pain...
it felt wrong but the effect was rite...
Old 07-24-2011, 12:51 PM   #75
Sasuke726
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Chapter 6:
Countdown 6 Months Left

After the first day of training...........

"He won't be ready. I don't even know you brought him," said a voice.

"Well, he is not your problem, X." So why don't you just leave this conversation. Besides you don't have anything to contribute anyway," said the old man.

"You will regret what you have done. And if you really think that he can defeat HIM then you are definitely mistaken." said X.

"You may think so, but he will be great. You think that because you are at the head of the class that he will knock you off. He will train and work harder than ever. Besides he has 6 months to master the techniques needed."

"No, he won't he is a norm. He has no chance if he has no elemental gifts. Ah, the master is here. Good evening Lord Isumo." said X as a man waked into the room

"But he does!" said the old man.

"Really? So what is it?" said Lord Isumo.

"He... He is a TAO. He has been one since...

"A TAO! HA! There has not been another TAO recognized since the last Civil War." interupted X.

"You wouldn't know. You weren't even born yet!" said the old man.

"Hush... X, you don't really have a say in the matter. So Jin Pei, lets say that he is a in control of a TAO. Couldn't we use that to end the war." said Lord Isumo.

"Not necessarily." said the old man.

"What are you saying? Since he is in control of a TAO than he can take out some of the Zodiac, can't he?"

"The thing is that he isn't in control of one yet. It maybe within him, but he has yet to find the secret to controling it," said the old man, "But I don't think using him would be smart. We should at least let him know why we want him."

"NO! Don't let him know a thing about our reasons. Leave him in the darkness." said Lord Isumo.

"But why..." said Jin Pei.

"NO! No butts, you have 6 months to train him. Then he will be mine and I wil use him however I please. Now Goodnight. Besides you have alot to do early in the morning." Lord Isumo interupted while leaving the room.

X began to laugh.

"I don't know why you think this is funny, you will help in whatever way that Jin Pei pleases," said Lord Isumo.

Chapter 7:
Training II: Improvement

(After 2 weeks of vigorous training that included; strength training speed training, sensory training, 5 sense heightening, environment surrouding training, agility training, counter attacking, endurance and stamina increasing, and chi stability and many other categories; Antwoine had been exhausted and collapsed on the training field everyday. However, he never gave up....... Antwoine awoke to bruises, blisters, bumps, sores, and bodily pain every morning at dawn...............)

"So how is he doing?" said Roy as he entered the den of the home.

"He is doing fine, but I don't know if he will be ready by the end of the time table." responded Jin Pei.

"I have heard of your training methods that you have been using on him, Senpai. You are pushing him beyond his limit." said Roy.

"No!!! He doesn't have a limit. He will finish his training......" said annoyed Jin Pei.

"He's not like your son... He won't be able to withstand this amount of training. He's practically in a coma at the moment."

"My son................ You are right. He's not like my son. But, I will make sure that he surpasses my son and he will avenge my son." Jin Pei declared.

"You are gonna use the boy for that. You will end up killing him if you send him down the path of your vengeance." Roy said.

"Many have died for this cause. And countless more will also die......" Jin Pei retorted.

"He's not ready Jin Pei. He needs more time before he can do what you believe he will do." said Roy calmly.

"Time!!!!!! I've got less than half of a year............. And I have no reports on progress for our efforts outside of his training. So, I shall do what I must." Jin Pei said.

"Why? Do you want him dead by the end of this season........" Roy spoke.

"Quiet...... I am the commanding officer here. Now flee..... And while you are at it. Go fetch X..... I have a job for him." Jin Pei said as his voice filled with guilt.

"You are being senile and ignorant to yourself. But, the sad part is that you know that......" Roy said while exiting the room.

Jin Pei began to speak, but could not find the right words. So instead he sat down and tried to calm himself.............

The sun had began to rise and dawn was quickly approaching. So Jin Pei rose out of his seat and proceeded up the stairs to awake Antwoine. Jin Pei thought about what he had said along his way up to Antwoine's room. As Jin Pei raised his hand to knock, he realized his harsh words...... Jin Pei stood in awe for a couple of moments. Then, Jin Pei knocked on the door. There was no answer. Jin Pei continued to knock and still there was no answer.

"Open this door, it is time to get up. Do you remember our conditions. I will terminate your training if you don't open this door this second." Jin Pei shouted as he knocked harder and harder until the door fell over. Jin Pei noticed an astounding sight. The room was junky and the bed had a lump the size of a person in it. Jin Pei threw the sheets from over the lump and found that the lump was made of pillows and other sheets. Jin Pei rushed out the room, down the stairs, and out the door in surprised. Jin Pei halted while he was going to exit the gate to another astonishing sight......... Antwoine was resting on top of the gate waiting.

"Where have you been old man. You are late. Training starts at dawn." Antwoine snickered and smirked. Jin Pei laughed and exited the gate with a smile on his face.

"So what are we learning today old man." Antwoine said while hopping off the gate and proceeding to the training field.

"Combat training.......... I have been to easy on you. Because i know your limits. So we have to change that." Jin Pei.

As Antwoine and Jin Pei arrived to the field the saw Roy and other men in similar outfits at the training site.

"How do we change it if you already know my skills and strengths. As well as knowing my tendencies and attributes. Its unfair and unreasonable." said Antwoine.

"Do you remember my conditions?" asked Jin Pei.

"Yea. You said I must comply with your conditions or something like that." answered Antwoine.

"Yes. But I also said that you must defeat someone of my choice," responded Jin Pei, "and here he is."

From out of the shadows came X in a battle suit.......... "Come on chump, I'm here to prove that you are insignificant to me. So let's make this quick." X said arrogantly............

"What? Who is this guy? I'm suppose to fight him! Look at him he looks battle ready he has a suit on and he has a look in his eyes that says i can whoop ass." Antwoine said in a skeptical manner.

"Once you win, you have passed and I will help you in achieving your goal by training you in even more arts. I will even give you a gift of your choice." Jin Pei replied to Antwoine.

"Well............ Come on with it. Are you scared. Come on you baby. I'm gonna finish you and continue on with my life" said.

"Scared......... Not even close. I'm gonna show you." Antwoine said annoyed as he ran at X...........

Last edited by Sasuke726; 07-25-2011 at 06:51 AM.
Old 07-25-2011, 07:38 AM   #76
Sasuke726
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Chapter 7:
Training II: Improvement

(After 2 weeks of vigorous training that included; strength training speed training, sensory training, 5 sense heightening, environment surrouding training, agility training, counter attacking, endurance and stamina increasing, and chi stability and many other categories; Antwoine had been exhausted and collapsed on the training field everyday. However, he never gave up....... Antwoine awoke to bruises, blisters, bumps, sores, and bodily pain every morning at dawn...............)

"So how is he doing?" said Roy as he entered the den of the home.

"He is doing fine, but I don't know if he will be ready by the end of the time table." responded Jin Pei.

"I have heard of your training methods that you have been using on him, Senpai. You are pushing him beyond his limit." said Roy.

"No!!! He doesn't have a limit. He will finish his training......" said annoyed Jin Pei.

"He's not like your son... He won't be able to withstand this amount of training. He's practically in a coma at the moment."

"My son................ You are right. He's not like my son. But, I will make sure that he surpasses my son and he will avenge my son." Jin Pei declared.

"You are gonna use the boy for that. You will end up killing him if you send him down the path of your vengeance." Roy said.

"Many have died for this cause. And countless more will also die......" Jin Pei retorted.

"He's not ready Jin Pei. He needs more time before he can do what you believe he will do." said Roy calmly.

"Time!!!!!! I've got less than half of a year............. And I have no reports on progress for our efforts outside of his training. So, I shall do what I must." Jin Pei said.

"Why? Do you want him dead by the end of this season........" Roy spoke.

"Quiet...... I am the commanding officer here. Now flee..... And while you are at it. Go fetch X..... I have a job for him." Jin Pei said as his voice filled with guilt.

"You are being senile and ignorant to yourself. But, the sad part is that you know that......" Roy said while exiting the room.

Jin Pei began to speak, but could not find the right words. So instead he sat down and tried to calm himself.............

The sun had began to rise and dawn was quickly approaching. So Jin Pei rose out of his seat and proceeded up the stairs to awake Antwoine. Jin Pei thought about what he had said along his way up to Antwoine's room. As Jin Pei raised his hand to knock, he realized his harsh words...... Jin Pei stood in awe for a couple of moments. Then, Jin Pei knocked on the door. There was no answer. Jin Pei continued to knock and still there was no answer.

"Open this door, it is time to get up. Do you remember our conditions. I will terminate your training if you don't open this door this second." Jin Pei shouted as he knocked harder and harder until the door fell over. Jin Pei noticed an astounding sight. The room was junky and the bed had a lump the size of a person in it. Jin Pei threw the sheets from over the lump and found that the lump was made of pillows and other sheets. Jin Pei rushed out the room, down the stairs, and out the door in surprised. Jin Pei halted while he was going to exit the gate to another astonishing sight......... Antwoine was resting on top of the gate waiting.

"Where have you been old man. You are late. Training starts at dawn." Antwoine snickered and smirked. Jin Pei laughed and exited the gate with a smile on his face.

"So what are we learning today old man." Antwoine said while hopping off the gate and proceeding to the training field.

"Combat training.......... I have been to easy on you. Because i know your limits. So we have to change that." Jin Pei.

As Antwoine and Jin Pei arrived to the field the saw Roy and other men in similar outfits at the training site.

"How do we change it if you already know my skills and strengths. As well as knowing my tendencies and attributes. Its unfair and unreasonable." said Antwoine.

"Do you remember my conditions?" asked Jin Pei.

"Yea. You said I must comply with your conditions or something like that." answered Antwoine.

"Yes. But I also said that you must defeat someone of my choice," responded Jin Pei, "and here he is."

From out of the shadows came X in a battle suit.......... "Come on chump, I'm here to prove that you are insignificant to me. So let's make this quick." X said arrogantly............

"What? Who is this guy? I'm suppose to fight him! Look at him he looks battle ready he has a suit on and he has a look in his eyes that says i can whoop ass." Antwoine said in a skeptical manner.

"Once you win, you have passed and I will help you in achieving your goal by training you in even more arts. I will even give you a gift of your choice." Jin Pei replied to Antwoine.

"Well............ Come on with it. Are you scared. Come on you baby. I'm gonna finish you and continue on with my life" said.

"Scared......... Not even close. I'm gonna show you." Antwoine said annoyed as he ran at X...........
Chapter 8
Training III:

Lessons Combined

On the training field.........

Antwoine rushed at X with the intent of hurting him.

"If you manage to knock me to the ground once, I will declare that you won this battle." X said while waiting for Antwoine's first move.

Antwoine jumped in the air before getting to X and went for a swing kick to his face. X dodged with ease by leaning to his right. Antwoine then aimed a punch at X's face, however that attack also proved unsuccessful as X just sidestepped the attack.

"You. I'll give you five more attempts of making contact with me before I fight back." X announced cockily.

Antwoine quickly gained his balance and swung a roundhouse kick at X's face. But unfortunately, X hopped back and barely dodged the kick. However, the lack of timing in X's dodge left him imbalanced. Antwoine saw the opening and aimed a punch with pure force at X's torso. Before making contact X regained just enough balance to jump into the air. Antwoine chased his opponent into the air by using his arm strength to push his body into the air with his leg at the climax. The kick aiming for X from under him was indeed close to hitting him until he gracefully bent his body into an angled falling position. Antwoine however, expected this and countered X's counter by trying to grasp his ankle. X dodged heavily and lost almost complete balance while falling onto the ground. Antwoine noticed X's mistake and took advantage by aiming a leg drop at X's chest. The leg impacted with the ground with enough force to make a small crater and crowd the near area with dust and smoke. The overseeing officers were in awe as the saw the strength and power of the attack.

"Is X...... Did X?..... Was X hit with that force? What just happened?......"
different men in the crowd exclaimed. But all questions were answered as X's flipped out of the smoke seemingly untouched and landed against the trunk of a tree.

"That was close... If I would have gotten hit with that....." X said to himself before being interrupted by Antwoine flying through the smoke with a high powered kick aiming at X's head. X moved his head just in time as Antwoine's foot collided with the tree trunk. The dent left in the tree caused the tree to bend and fall over.

"That's five." X said with a smile. Antwoine quickly pulled his leg out of the bark and swung it at X. But it was to late as X jabbed to fingers into Antwoine's stomach sending him flying back 20 feet.

Antwoine was on the ground in pain as he noticed that is wasn't just from the assault. There was an after affect. Antwoine felt electricity coursing through his abdomen sending him into pain. Antwoine grunted aloud in pain.

"Painful isn't it..... The feeling in your stomach. Just to let you know, I am known as the Lightning Prince. You probably know why now. During my hand to hand combat attacks, I conceil and gather my chi into a point of my body and transfer it into my opponent as a shocking pain into his pressure point. I just hit you with one of those. My electrified chi once in your body attacks your nervous system and aims for your nerve, vital point, or pressure point. Whichever term you would like to use. From the because your nervous system runs on electric impulses, my electric chi disrupts your nervous system and short-circuits that point to the point where that pressure point shuts down and numbs. The quality or quantity of this attack can kill you if I want it to..................... But don't worry because i missed a spot that would kill you in order to wound you and in order to warn you of my abilities. So you might as well give up before you hurt yourself even more because I can see that you are in alot of pain," X said arrogantly with a smirk as he observed Antwoine on the ground grunting in pain, "This fight is over." said X as he stopped and turned to the audience.................

"Give.......... up......... Give up........ Sorry but those words are not in my vocabulary at this point because I am going to show you how wrong you are about what you think of me. And then I after that I will train even more so that I can avenge my mother. I am not done yet...." Antwoine said while struggling to his feet. "I am not done yet!" Antwoine said standing on his feet preparing to attack. Antwoine started to run at X and punched at him, but X dodged easily and jabbed Antwoine again in the torso. Antwoine stepped back with a disgruntled look on his face and then punched at X again. X deflected the blow with his arm and used his free arm to jab Antwoine in the leg. Antwoine dropped to one knee.

"Just stop before it's too late." said X.

Antwoine laughed... "Lesson number 7... Never give up." Antwoine said as he rose to his feet again. Antwoine swung his foot at X's torso, but X countered with a jab to his leg and his side. Antwoine paused and then regained his composure enough to go for a leg sweep, but X leaped into the air and jabbed Antwoine with two fingers to the chest.

"Its over... Your pain will consume you." X replied.

Antwoine thought of one of his previous training sessions about endurance, stamina, and strength. After pondering for a moment he stood again.

"Pain........ is only what you allow yourself to feel. Thats lesson number five." Antwoine said while smirking.

X was filled with anger and then jabbed Antwoine three times. "I grow tired of you not being able to harm me." X said said while grasping Antwoine and kicking him into a tree. I'm telling you now not to get up, or else you will get hurt.

Antwoine arose yet again. "Lesson number four...... Only you can decide whether to get back up or not." Antwoine said while grunting in pain once more. X ran at Antwoine and jabbed him in the chest with so much brute force that Antwoine flew and busted through three trees.

"It's over I have finished you. You don't need to stop. You are beyond your limit. You have nothing left after the attack I just used." X said to Antwoine.

"Lesson number two hahaha... Once you have used all that you have got, keep going and push yourself beyond your limits....... Its the only way to get stronger......." Antwoine said as he got up and ran to X again. Antwoine punched at X but yet again X parried it and hit Antwoine with 16 jabs all over his body. Antwoine collapsed......

"It is now completely over he is done. He won't get back up." X said as he walked away from Antwoine's body. "I'm done... I am going back home. But he does have balls though to keep getting back up" X said sarcastically.

"........... He's getting back up......." Jin Pei said while smiling.

"..............Its not over X.........." said Antwoine as X turned back around in awe. "Lesson Number 1!!! NEVER LET YOUR GUARD DOWN!!!" Antwoine said with a bloody smirk on his face. Antwoine reached his hand far back and punched X directly in his face with all his strength. X flew back and bounced off of the ground a couple of times before rolling into a tree. And Antwoine once again collapsed.

Ooo's and Aah's filled the air as they noticed that Antwoine and X were both on the ground.

"Jin Pei............ You have trained him well." the crowd said as they all left the field and one of them carried X off.

"Thank you elders." Jin Pei responded and bowed as the men walked away.

"I guess you proved yourself right, Senpai." Roy said as he looked at Jin Pei.

"Yes............. But you were also right. But at least we know that he is probably gonna collapse everytime we finish training." Jin Pei said as Roy walked away.

Jin Pei walked up to Antwoine, who was still collapsed on the ground. "I guess you have proved to not be underestimated.......... Good job kid....." Jin Pei said while lifting up Antwoine and carrying him off.

Last edited by Sasuke726; 07-25-2011 at 08:26 AM.
Old 07-25-2011, 09:27 AM   #77
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

geez this is pretty darm..........GOOD .............well done

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 01:36 AM   #78
kaito uzumaki
Academy Graduate

kaito uzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i dont know if this is still active but here i go
(sound effects guide
bam!-in here its used for punches
kick!-self explanitory
fwish!-sound used for when jumping to another area or place*used often
doom!-its sumthin like out of a gag manga...it happens when a character says something realy dum)
so heres the first chapter

(around 3.00 in Kyoto japan)
uh....hey rin where are you going? asked ikki
humpf!....i'll be back....i gotta go for awhile rin replied back.
by awhile he means two years.said a mysterious figure.
BELLA!shouted Mary.
two years? the ! shouted agito.
heh! i'll be fine rin replied with a smirk on his face.
im off then...said rin
hey rin wait! shouted ikki
what is it idiot?
dont you dare die on me! said ikki.
heh!fwosh
oh ....rin left the demon barrier is down....ruuuuuuuuuun! shouted ikki
calm down!but that idiots right.what ever.... we'll just hafta fight! said agito.
h-hey! said agito
yeah i felt it too said kai.
lets go...said mary
fwosh!
(in a desolate wasteland)
its been three years...pair up! said agito.
feh! lets go kai!
alright! said ikki.
huh you bastard now im stuck with with agito! said mary.
oops...said ikki.
hey hey lets go! said kai.

double edge transform!kaboom!ikki super hammer!
something new? asked kai.
heh fine then... eternal mangekyo sharingan!
agito wave! shouted agito.
uh! fwosh drop kick! shouted mary.
bam! gaaaaaah!
ikki.... you've got it too? asked kai
get redy! super hammer crasher! said ikki.
double chidori!shouted kai.
clang!
uh~
yukio....i know....
then go...said the black figure.
right....

DAMN IT TOGURO IM GONNA KICK YOUR ASS!
DAMN IT KUWABARA!
kaito uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote