Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 08-17-2010, 06:08 AM   #1
Raiton:Gian_Kakuzu
Veteran Chunin

Raiton:Gian_Kakuzu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Sasuke Vs Kakuzu + Hidan

i say kakuzu personaly i hate sasuke
Raiton:Gian_Kakuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 06:12 AM   #2
skillr
Genin Elite

skillr is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Sauke Vs Kakuzu + Hidan

i think hidan and kakuzu wud win but dus sasuke have mangekyou
skillr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 06:13 AM   #3
Raiton:Gian_Kakuzu
Veteran Chunin

Raiton:Gian_Kakuzu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

he has his whole pakage amaterasu and all still kakuzu would win
Raiton:Gian_Kakuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 06:35 AM   #4
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Sasuke tanks all of their attacks and uses Ammy. GG.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 06:47 AM   #5
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Sasuke is easily faster than them; if he kept up with the Raikage, he can keep up with the Zombie bros. He can chop Hidan up so he won't be able to attack or deal with him while dealing with Kakuzu.

Kakuzu's iron Skin is dealt with using Sasuke's Raiton attacks. The rest can be avoided thanks to his speed. If it's too much he can always use Susano'o and snipe Kakuzu's hearts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 06:58 AM   #6
Shika-fiend
Special Jonin Candidate

Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!

@ First 3 posts
Opinions don't matter in the BG's, FACTS do.
Besides that, Mangekyou & Amaterasu PWN both Hidan and Kakuzu. If not, Susano'o without a doubt does.
Shika-fiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 01:04 PM   #7
skillr
Genin Elite

skillr is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

oh well than sasuke wins. he wud have difficulty with kakuzu and does he no about hidan
skillr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 06:40 PM   #8
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth
Default Re: Sasuke Vs Kakuzu + Hidan

Hidan gets blitzed and fodderized. Seriously, Hidan has absolutely no way to kill Sasuke or to defend himself. Sasuke may not know about Hidan's immortality, but let's say he uses Chidori on the heart and Hidan lives. Even Sasuke can tell Hidan is immortal and will proceed to the decapitation, should he not immediately proceed to take that approach.

As for Kakuzu, Tsukuyomi could most likely deal with him. If not, then Susanoo arrows would take him out, with the speed those have Kakuzu isn't dodging, and honestly it's much easier for Sasuke to attack before Kakuzu does.
Miles Edgeworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 09:51 PM   #9
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Hidan is fodderized and gets his head slashed off by Chidori Sword, then Amatersu, Susano'o, or Tsukiyomi take out Kakuza.

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3
The 1st Hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 10:20 PM   #10
Spleen Boy
Special Jonin Candidate

Spleen Boy has completed a tough C-rank mission!Spleen Boy has completed a tough C-rank mission!Spleen Boy has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Hidan isn't technically foder. Sasuke while focusing on 2 opponents would probably take hidan out in the simplest way. Chidori to the heart. when he wouldn't die, he would then try and predict a pattern of attack, that predicting could be interupted greatly by kakuzu which would offer for a lot of problems on sasukes end. Though I have to say Sasuke in the end still takes it with Ammy which would burn Hidan to a crisp or even massive genjutsu though his Ninjutsu probably gets tanked by kakuzu so it would at least be tough on sasuke.

Spoiler:
"There are those who strive to live an exciting life. So they leave their normal worlds behind to submerge themselves in a new world.
But it only takes 3 days before that becomes their new normal."

Spleen Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 02:22 AM   #11
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spleen Boy View Post
Hidan isn't technically foder. Sasuke while focusing on 2 opponents would probably take hidan out in the simplest way. Chidori to the heart. when he wouldn't die, he would then try and predict a pattern of attack, that predicting could be interupted greatly by kakuzu which would offer for a lot of problems on sasukes end. Though I have to say Sasuke in the end still takes it with Ammy which would burn Hidan to a crisp or even massive genjutsu though his Ninjutsu probably gets tanked by kakuzu so it would at least be tough on sasuke.
His ninjutsu would be tough to tank if it's Raiton, because Raiton>Doton which is Kakuzu's Iron Skin.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote