Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Otaku Paradise

Otaku Paradise Wanna talk about anime related merchandise? Wanna brag about your collections? Wanna show yourself off in your cosplay outfit? Come one, come all!

Old 08-10-2010, 09:49 PM   #41
Bulldog
Banned

Bulldog is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Do you guy's buy Naruto episode DVDs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
Well I know even in stores the box sets that have been out for quite a while are being seld at really cheap prices.
just bought box set 3 for 32 dollers even at walmart.
Bulldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 04:30 PM   #42
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldog View Post
just bought box set 3 for 32 dollers even at walmart.
Really? When I got mine from Wal-mart it was $29.96.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 11:38 AM   #43
Bulldog
Banned

Quote:
Really? When I got mine from Wal-mart it was $29.96.
with taxes lulz.
Old 08-15-2010, 11:44 AM   #44
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
with taxes lulz.
Thats how it was for you?
Old 08-16-2010, 08:08 PM   #45
Bulldog
Banned

Quote:
Thats how it was for you?
yea they play me like that. so I just buy stuff now on amazon. nothing is cheaper.
Old 08-16-2010, 08:10 PM   #46
mangagirl
Drama King
Perpetually leaving the forum

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to mangagirl

nope >> i used to but.. its a lot of money u know o.o so i buy manga!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mangagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 08:11 PM   #47
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
yea they play me like that. so I just buy stuff now on amazon. nothing is cheaper.
Oh. Well its no problem for me here.
Old 08-16-2010, 11:34 PM   #48
Bulldog
Banned

you know its only me and you talking? lol
Old 08-17-2010, 09:37 AM   #49
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yea pretty much.XD
Old 08-17-2010, 09:41 AM   #50
Raiton:Gian_Kakuzu
Veteran Chunin

Raiton:Gian_Kakuzu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

amazon 7 boxsets for $30
Raiton:Gian_Kakuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 03:43 PM   #51
Bulldog
Banned

7 boxsets! holy crap where?
Old 08-17-2010, 08:18 PM   #52
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yea thats pretty amazing.
Old 08-18-2010, 03:49 AM   #53
Bulldog
Banned

I wanna know where can I find this deal?
Old 08-18-2010, 05:24 AM   #54
THE X UCHIHA
Special Jonin Candidate

THE X UCHIHA is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Dude , I lately bought the whole Episodes of the Original Naruto + the Shippuden till 173 .. cost me
18 $ only .. lol ...
THE X UCHIHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 05:51 AM   #55
Bulldog
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE X UCHIHA View Post
Dude , I lately bought the whole Episodes of the Original Naruto + the Shippuden till 173 .. cost me
18 $ only .. lol ...
Bull unless you tell me where and how.
Old 08-18-2010, 06:00 AM   #56
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

i buy them on like the psn
and the dvd i buy the arcs i really like
if i had enough id buy all of em tho
lolohwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 06:23 AM   #57
Bulldog
Banned

I only buy on DVD and in boxsets.
Old 08-18-2010, 09:59 AM   #58
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Its amazing you can buy them at such a cheap price. But oh well I already have every single box set thats out. It took me months to get all of them though.
Old 08-18-2010, 12:03 PM   #59
Akatsuki Gord
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki Gord saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Akatsuki Gord saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

i buy every naruto dvd on it's day of release lol. i can re-watch them all the time and i like to support the anime industry by buying the dvds

Currently playing - Fifa 13, One Piece and NUNS3
Akatsuki Gord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 08:30 PM   #60
Bulldog
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akatsuki Gord View Post
i buy every naruto dvd on it's day of release lol. i can re-watch them all the time and i like to support the anime industry by buying the dvds
I musteve rewatched the boxset 1 of shippuden all 13 eps through 2 times. in 1 day