Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 08-16-2010, 03:17 PM   #1
RealNinja
Banned

RealNinja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Do you think Sasuke will be good again?

I want to know whether people think sasuke will be good again or not. I think he will be. The fact that he is going all out to fight Naruto hows that he is regressing back to his old self a little bit.
Old 08-16-2010, 03:19 PM   #2
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Do you think Sasuke will be good again?

No, and if he did, the scenario would be

/door knocks

/Tsunade opens door

Sasuke: Im here to rejoin leaf?
Tsunade: Hahaha NO

/slams door
Old 08-16-2010, 03:23 PM   #3
D 2008
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I got lost on the road to life can someone please point me to my house. It is getting cold.
D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I think he will turn good but die shortly after.

"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are scum, that's true. But, those who abandon their friends are worse than scum." Kakashi Hatake

"The Copy Ninja Kakashi the man who copied one thousand techniques ... Is about to go on a rampage!" Kakashi Hatake

Support our troops
Old 08-16-2010, 03:26 PM   #4
RealNinja
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by D 2008 View Post
I think he will turn good but die shortly after.
I agree with that. There is also the scenario where he becomes the wandering good guy coming to help Naruto when there is trouble. Also he can always be put in the anbu. Those guys dont exist.
Old 08-16-2010, 03:34 PM   #5
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Why would Sasuke - after attempting to murder Naruto Uzumaki, Attempting to murder Mei Terumi, A, Gaara, Onoki, and killing Danzo Shimura. Then trying to kill Sakura Haruno, and Kakashi Hatake. Possibly be allowed back into Konoha? O_o Unless Naruto became Kage, and did a really crap job at it.
Old 08-16-2010, 03:52 PM   #6
Yo_Slayer
Chunin

Yo_Slayer is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Tsunade View Post
Why would Sasuke - after attempting to murder Naruto Uzumaki, Attempting to murder Mei Terumi, A, Gaara, Onoki, and killing Danzo Shimura. Then trying to kill Sakura Haruno, and Kakashi Hatake. Possibly be allowed back into Konoha? O_o Unless Naruto became Kage, and did a really crap job at it.
Because of plot and fan support.
Old 08-16-2010, 04:06 PM   #7
RealNinja
Banned

Quote:
They are shinobi and Naruto could convince people to forgive him. Thats his specialty. Think about it this way Vegeta went evil in DBZ but he still turned back good. There is plenty of examples of this in anime and manga.
Old 08-16-2010, 04:24 PM   #8
♥Chibi_Rena♡
Academy Graduate

♥Chibi_Rena♡ has completed a tough C-rank mission!♥Chibi_Rena♡ has completed a tough C-rank mission!♥Chibi_Rena♡ has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Sasuke is truely evil even he said so himself that he was in the darkness.
Old 08-16-2010, 04:25 PM   #9
Jason Uchiha
Chunin Exam Participant

Jason Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

sasuke will turn good agian for the final battle it while be him and naruto against madara and he will probly get killed some how during the fight or at least thats what i think while happen
Old 08-16-2010, 04:27 PM   #10
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealNinja View Post
They are shinobi and Naruto could convince people to forgive him. Thats his specialty. Think about it this way Vegeta went evil in DBZ but he still turned back good. There is plenty of examples of this in anime and manga.
Thats different, Vegeta was already evil, tried to destroy the Earth, rule the Universe, hurt Goku's friends, and Goku didnt even know him that well. As for Sasuke; he left the village, joined Orochimaru(the village's #1 enemy), joined the Akatsuki, became an international criminal by capturing Killer Bee, tried to kill all of the Kages, killed Danzo, tried to kill Naruto, Sakura, and Kakashi, and caused Naruto everyone so much trouble.

Quote:
Almost everyone in the Leaf Village wants Sasuke back and mostly blames what happened to Sasuke on Orochimaru and the Akatsuki. Tsunade beleives that Naruto can return Sasuke back to the Leaf Village.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-16-2010, 04:28 PM   #11
RealNinja
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Uchiha View Post
sasuke will turn good agian for the final battle it while be him and naruto against madara and he will probly get killed some how during the fight or at least thats what i think while happen
Naw he will probably survive that fight. I think he will be killed by Kabuto Sasuke kinda pissed him off.
Old 08-16-2010, 04:44 PM   #12
Alfred Van
Genin

Alfred Van is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sasuke must become good again and join forces with Naruto to defeat Madara or Kabuto, besides we need to see Team 7's teamwork again.

He will become good again, if not then the ninja world will be know as Madarapolis.
Old 08-16-2010, 04:46 PM   #13
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via AIM to takuya

Hell no! He tried to kill Sakura, Naruto, Sai, Yamato (when they met he probably would have if Orochimaru didn't stop him from using whatever technique he was planning to use), A, Gaara, Mei, Kakashi, Onoki, and managed to kill Danzo (even if he wasn't a good guy). He tried to capture Killer Bee, joined Orochimaru then later joined the Akatsuki. He'll most likely get killed by Naruto or something. If he does turn good, it'd probably be for a second before he helps Naruto in a fight and dies.
Old 08-16-2010, 04:52 PM   #14
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Style Naruto View Post
Almost everyone in the Leaf Village wants Sasuke back and mostly blames what happened to Sasuke on Orochimaru and the Akatsuki. Tsunade beleives that Naruto can return Sasuke back to the Leaf Village.
She believes he can, yes. But now she HAS to hunt Sasuke down. He's an international criminal. And with so many people he's attacked, some of which he's killed. He's probably high up on the wanted list. She never thought he'd become such a threat. No one did. But now, hes pwnsome. Hax, and emo. But pwnsome.
Old 08-16-2010, 06:35 PM   #15
narutosbiggestfan37
Ninja Academy Student

narutosbiggestfan37 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think he will turn good again and help naruto defeat madara. then they will go back to the village and live happily ever after`
Old 08-16-2010, 06:47 PM   #16
FlyingThunderGod
Genin Elite

FlyingThunderGod is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Him being good will mess up the story, but there are scenarios where he might be allowed back into The Leaf Village.

Old 08-16-2010, 06:50 PM   #17
RealNinja
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Style Naruto View Post
Thats different, Vegeta was already evil, tried to destroy the Earth, rule the Universe, hurt Goku's friends, and Goku didnt even know him that well. As for Sasuke; he left the village, joined Orochimaru(the village's #1 enemy), joined the Akatsuki, became an international criminal by capturing Killer Bee, tried to kill all of the Kages, killed Danzo, tried to kill Naruto, Sakura, and Kakashi, and caused Naruto everyone so much trouble.

This off topic but Vegeta went evil again in the Majin buu saga and turned good again when he fought buu. That what I was talking about.
Old 08-16-2010, 06:54 PM   #18
RealNinja
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingThunderGod View Post
Him being good will mess up the story, but there are scenarios where he might be allowed back into The Leaf Village.
The way the scenario right now is a classic good frien fight evil friend. Evil friend loses. Goes away for awhile shows up and help good friend beat main boss scenario. If you read alot of manga or watch a lot of anime you will notice it.
Old 08-16-2010, 06:56 PM   #19
ZakuraSenbon23
Genin

ZakuraSenbon23 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

IMO, it all depends on what Kishi wants to do with the story. Like FTG said, it'll mess up the story, and it'd be pretty predictable if you ask me. Kishi doesn't hint at things so easily.

He could turn back, but after all he's done, I'm not sure if he can. =\
Old 08-16-2010, 07:26 PM   #20
Bulldog
Banned

Bulldog is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

if he says he is sorry sure why not?