Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 04-09-2009, 04:59 PM   #1
Naruto-Kyuubi
Genin

Naruto-Kyuubi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Kakuzu vs. Deidara

Who would win this akatsuki match up??!!! (P.S. check out Naruto Battle Royal Game under forum games)
Old 04-09-2009, 05:01 PM   #2
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Toma RNK completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Toma RNK completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Kakuzu vs. Deidara

Kakuzu. Split up the hearts so all will not die in one explosion, then launch massive ninjutsi attacks at deidara.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

May 18th 2009: PM Hell... never forget.
Best post ever!

Always remember

Any sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from evil.
Old 04-09-2009, 05:02 PM   #3
Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Sometimes...at night...I cover myself in Vaseline, crawl on the floor, and call myself a slug.
Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Kakazu
Old 06-25-2009, 04:06 PM   #4
C4 Karura
Special Jonin Candidate

C4 Karura is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Kakuzu
Old 06-25-2009, 04:08 PM   #5
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Kakuzu. Toma RNK put some good reasons as to why he would win.

Old 06-25-2009, 04:09 PM   #6
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Kakuzu wins.

Old 06-25-2009, 04:16 PM   #7
jounin
Special Jonin Candidate

jounin has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra
Send a message via MSN to jounin

I think deidara would win because he could make big bomb creatures to take down each heart
Old 06-25-2009, 04:27 PM   #8
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Deidara

Best Friends: ItachiKisame, Dogboy22, Mangagirl, KyuubiAkatsuki, CutieSakura, Vampire Lycan,
Chidori of Death, Luna Mikazuki, Jiveh125, V, Twilit, Sasuke Uchiha Gal, Papps,

HEY PEOPLE WATCHOO THINKIN'?

Nope, no thoughts yet *distant stare*
Old 06-25-2009, 04:45 PM   #9
Sasori_X
Chunin Exam Proctor

Sasori_X is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Bomb's won't have any effect on Kakuzu because he can just turn his whole body to stone so he won't get hurt. Plus even if he dies, he still can turn back alive because he's got like 5 hearts.

"Snooping as usual I see"- Robotnik and his magnificent pingas

More than happy to add you as a friend.
Old 06-25-2009, 04:53 PM   #10
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori_X View Post
Bomb's won't have any effect on Kakuzu because he can just turn his whole body to stone so he won't get hurt. Plus even if he dies, he still can turn back alive because he's got like 5 hearts.
Exactly.

Old 06-25-2009, 04:55 PM   #11
Matthewkyle1
Ninja Academy Student

Matthewkyle1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I say kakuzu because he has the numbers advantage and can use those numbers to do multiple jutsus at once, which deidara couldn't keep up with because he needs time to make his explosives.
Old 06-25-2009, 05:18 PM   #12
fire
Apprentice Genin

fire is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i dont know deidara i khink
Old 06-25-2009, 05:25 PM   #13
Ninjaslayer15
Genin Elite

Ninjaslayer15 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

deidara can fly and make flying bombs and then he has that giant bomb that you breathe in so hearts cant survive that and i think he would win
3.Naruto
4.One Piece

"Believe it!"~Naruto
"I don't care if your a million times stronger than me!"~Goku
"I do not fight because I think I can win. I fight because I have to win."~Ichigo
"
When the power of love overcomes the love of power. the world will know peace."~Aizen
"
You are slow, even when falling..."~Byakuya
Old 06-25-2009, 05:26 PM   #14
Skylar
Special Jonin Candidate

Skylar is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Deidara.............

-Bro's-Zachrex33-Darkamaru-Kakashi71-

-Weapon:Naginata-

I know what your thinking, "Here comes Old Greg, he's a scaley man-fish" you don't know me, you don't know what I got.---Old Greg