Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 08-10-2010, 10:25 AM   #1
Mangekyou Sasuke
Special Jonin Candidate

Mangekyou Sasuke has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mangekyou Sasuke has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mangekyou Sasuke has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Naruto Shippuden Episode 54?

(English DUB) Just last week we got episodes 49-53, but I went to a certain site and they have episode 54. Im confused on what they're doing. Are they gonna release one episode a week or something? Is it just for this site or is it also on itunes?

Also Im not sure if this is the right place to place this the thread.
Old 08-10-2010, 02:28 PM   #2
Invisible Fog
Veteran Chunin

Invisible Fog is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 54?

I was just about to make this thread but then I saw this.

Looks like we're getting an episode a week now, thank god. Now we will skim through these fillers.
Old 08-10-2010, 09:53 PM   #3
Bulldog
Banned

Bulldog is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I tunes can sometimes get dvds and other things out sooner.
Bulldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 04:14 AM   #4
Zabuza345
Chunin

Zabuza345 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldog View Post
I tunes can sometimes get dvds and other things out sooner.
iTunes dont regulate the release, Viz does. But now Viz have perhaps decides that one episode a week will help skim through pointless fillers and keep fans happy but giving them something every week, instead of waiting around 4 or 5 weeks for 4 or 5 episodes.

Gives me something to look forward to now, FMA:B has gone on Hiatus and Bleach isn't back for 2 more weeks. Shippuden is the only Dub releasing new eps that I can watch :P
Zabuza345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 05:14 PM   #5
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

This is good news, but I think this also means that Viz is dropping the "singles/volumes" and going with the box set only route.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
Toddler Naruto is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 01:44 AM   #6
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Naruto View Post
This is good news, but I think this also means that Viz is dropping the "singles/volumes" and going with the box set only route.
I wonder what his means for the Disney XD version.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Wind Style Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 01:48 PM   #7
One-Tailed Shukaku
Banned

One-Tailed Shukaku is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.One-Tailed Shukaku is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.One-Tailed Shukaku is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.One-Tailed Shukaku is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

This is a bad thing.....
They are copying DXD only 4 episodes ahead so people will chose to watch that instead of DXD
One-Tailed Shukaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 09:59 AM   #8
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Style Naruto View Post
I wonder what this means for the Disney XD version.
I don't care what happens to the Disney XD Broadcast, it could burn in heck for all I care, uncut dubs ftw.

|
Toddler Naruto is online now   Reply With Quote