Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2010, 06:33 PM   #54961
Spleen Boy
Special Jonin Candidate

Spleen Boy has completed a tough C-rank mission!Spleen Boy has completed a tough C-rank mission!Spleen Boy has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_kakashi View Post
NO QUOTE!
GORDON SMASH!
My sister and I making dumb faces.

AGAIN NO QUOTE! BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE DON'T LISTEN.
Ha ha. I have seen weirder faces. Apparently mine for instance.

Listen to Hulk next time!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
"There are those who strive to live an exciting life. So they leave their normal worlds behind to submerge themselves in a new world.
But it only takes 3 days before that becomes their new normal."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-15-2010, 06:34 PM   #54962
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Mikazuki View Post
Meli, you are just as beautiful as ever! <3 (Yes ILK bby, I'm calling you Meli now ;D).
Aww, thank you Luna! :3
I don't mind if you do! 8D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spleen Boy View Post
Ha ha. I have seen weirder faces. Apparently mine for instance.
OMG.
YOU QUOTED! Dx
Old 08-15-2010, 06:34 PM   #54963
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Mwahah. :{D

Old 08-15-2010, 06:35 PM   #54964
Spleen Boy
Special Jonin Candidate

Spleen Boy has completed a tough C-rank mission!Spleen Boy has completed a tough C-rank mission!Spleen Boy has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:

OMG.
YOU QUOTED! Dx
Its almost like, in time of strife. You can not count on me?!
Wonder where that came from?

Spoiler:
"There are those who strive to live an exciting life. So they leave their normal worlds behind to submerge themselves in a new world.

Old 08-15-2010, 06:36 PM   #54965
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

OMG.
YOU QUOTED! Dx
Taken care of Hulk.

Also..

Old 08-15-2010, 06:37 PM   #54966
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Its almost like, in time of strife. You can not count on me?!
Wonder where that came from?
What?
Old 08-15-2010, 06:37 PM   #54967
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Taken care of Hulk.

Also..
Aww
thank you Wooster xD
<3

Yes I know, we made dumb faces xD
Old 08-15-2010, 06:42 PM   #54968
Spleen Boy
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
What?
*Facepalms* What is the point of revenge if the other doesn't even remember.

You coudn't back me up when I asked if I had a weird face!
Oh never mind. Im sorry for quoting.
*Falls over and hits head* I clearly need a nap today.

Spoiler:

Old 08-15-2010, 07:03 PM   #54969
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Spoiler:

I love to brag but their aint no man more hansom than me damnit

Last edited by Zestu; 04-09-2012 at 07:08 PM.
Old 08-15-2010, 07:04 PM   #54970
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

You mean rock on? xD

Old 08-15-2010, 07:08 PM   #54971
Naruka_Uzamaki
Apprentice Genin

Naruka_Uzamaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Old 08-15-2010, 07:13 PM   #54972
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

Naruka is pretty! :3

Old 08-15-2010, 07:14 PM   #54973
Naruka_Uzamaki
Apprentice Genin

Naruka_Uzamaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Thankkk you=]
Old 08-15-2010, 07:18 PM   #54974
Spleen Boy
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruka_Uzamaki View Post
Thankkk you=]
....... What is your real name?
And where do you live?
Not trying to be sketchy but I think I know you....

Spoiler:

Old 08-15-2010, 07:44 PM   #54975
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
And where do you live?
Dude I'm sorry but those are some creepy ass questions.

Naruka you are very pretty. :3

Old 08-15-2010, 07:46 PM   #54976
Spleen Boy
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
Dude I'm sorry but those are some creepy ass questions.

Naruka you are very pretty. :3
I know. But I think I know her.

Spoiler:

Old 08-16-2010, 03:13 PM   #54977
Uchihas_girl
Genin

Uchihas_girl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Pretty Naruka=]

My Bf:Naruto_Jock
Old 08-16-2010, 03:46 PM   #54978
Uchihas_girl
Genin

Uchihas_girl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
And where do you live?
That's kinda creepy lol

My Bf:Naruto_Jock
Old 08-16-2010, 04:55 PM   #54979
-I'm_Ur_Drug-
Chunin

Location: my sweet donut,are you ok? Wait a second, your not a donut, your a BAGEL! Liers!Liers everywhere!!!!
-I'm_Ur_Drug- is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

More pics of me and my ugly self xD
What i wore on the First day of school
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Click on people's faces in the photo to tag them.

Spoiler:

Click on people's faces in the photo to tag them.

Single <3

!ma I ohw rof em evol

This is me! Deal with it or GTFO
Spoiler:

Old 08-16-2010, 05:08 PM   #54980
mangagirl
Drama King
Perpetually leaving the forum

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to mangagirl

ulook very good

Closed Thread