Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 03-02-2010, 11:11 AM   #21
Akatsukidragon13
Chunin

Location: My world Lalala..... *walks around in my disterbing world*
Akatsukidragon13 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Akatsuki Members at Your School

I'd be like "What the.... what'er you doing in my house!" And to see if I was seeing things, step outside and stand in the snow. If not see below.

I'd chaleng Itachi to fight me on Naruto Shippudan: Clash Of Ninja Revalotion 3.
Protect the fridge from Zetsu so he dosen't eat all the food in it.
See if my little sisters fish haven't bin eaten by Kisame.
Show Konan some of the origami I have made.
Check if my candy hasent bin eaten by Tobi.
Tell Sasori that art is an explotion.
Tell Deidara that art is eternal. XD
Ask Pein if all the persings he has were a "Pain" to get.
See if my little brothers coin colletion hasen't bin stolen by Kakuzu.
Glomp Hidan-Kun and not let go.

And that is what I'd do!^^

Deidara: Tobi, No more cookies.
Tobi: But I like a cookieeeeee!!

Kakuzu: No, no, Don't poke the shiny-
Hidan: *pokes the shiny thing* *Immortal*....
Kakuzu: Ooooh... great, now I can't kill you.

Minato: I baked you a Pie!
Naruto: Oh boy! What flavor?
Minato: Pie flavor. *Mini pie epicly bursts out of
pie*
Akatsukidragon13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 11:40 PM   #22
AgentShayd
Leader of the Demon Wolves
A title awarded to one who has become the Member of the Month of March and a great peapod neighbor

AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Sweet that would be awesome...almost as good as them singing the sailor song..xD

Veterinary Technician Friesian Horse Lover

Proud German Shepherd and Pitbull mom!

The Hellion Chronicles: Blood Curse of the Gemini Chapters One and Two release date:
Easter Sunday April 20th2014
"Sometimes bonds by blood are fatal."
AgentShayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 11:44 AM   #23
AphroditeUchiha
Chunin Exam Participant

AphroditeUchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shine Hikari View Post
I think Itachi would LOVE school. He's smart, and something tells me he'd be popular, too.
i think the same. id love to have him come to school to talk about eradication, but i think id like to see deidara come to an assembly and blow stuff up. i know us t-high trojans would LOVE to see that. hahaha! oh, kansas.

My DeviantArt:
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
AphroditeUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 07:16 PM   #24
AkatsukiX3
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: in a lovely world filled with death,sadness,and FLAMERS!
AkatsukiX3 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to AkatsukiX3

LOL i would grab what ever akatsuki member was on stage and run screeming "SORRY FEAL SICK GOTTA GO HME AND PUKE!BYE!" LOL then i would aks if knows where the rest of the akatsuki are!
KISAMI
KAKUZU
HIDAN
KONAN
PAIN
ZETZU
ITACHI
AKATSUKI KWII!!!!^^
AkatsukiX3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 04:49 AM   #25
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Pain. He can lead a bunch of no-lifes. So he can talk in front of normal people too.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 05:07 AM   #26
Sajuuk
Special Jonin Candidate

Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Awards Showcase

If an Akatsuki member appeared, then it'd have to be Itachi. Then he could trap everyone in a genjutsu
Sajuuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 02:50 PM   #27
Red
sorry red :(

Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Kakuzu say something about how money is everything.
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 03:11 PM   #28
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

If Sasori showed up at my school, he'd talk about puppets, I'd become his friend and he'd turn all the people that I don't like into puppets! And then Tobi would show up, and he'd try to run for the principal. so I'd get every one to leave and then Deidara would blow it up with Madara inside it still. Bye bye Madara!

That's my idea!

Spoiler:
Quote:
V is the lady of destruction
Quote:
Oh V.......Hebi thinks he will miss you most of all
With your neverwavering indifference and your witty sarcasm and for giving #Baby Latte that macaroni and cheese recipe xD
Quote:
Why do I feel that V would make an almost perfect female counterpart of L?

***V*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 10:15 AM   #29
Fasa
Freshmen Academy Student

Fasa is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Fasa

Well.. They would all be hated at my school, because of their 'strange' clothing. That's what kind of school I go to. Only, like, 5 people would know who they are :b
Fasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 10:51 AM   #30
AkatsukiX3
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: in a lovely world filled with death,sadness,and FLAMERS!
AkatsukiX3 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to AkatsukiX3

i feal bad for you...i only have like one person that i know of that would know who they are TT the rest would just call them names...then die.
KISAMI
KAKUZU
HIDAN
KONAN
PAIN
ZETZU
ITACHI
AKATSUKI KWII!!!!^^
AkatsukiX3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 03:28 AM   #31
roz_uchiha
Academy Graduate

roz_uchiha has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

I really wish that Itachi would come to my school. I go to an all girls' school so I'm sure Itachi could be killed just by everyone ogling their eyes off. And maybe he could put a gen jutsu on our principal so that she keps her big mout shut and lets us do whatever we like. It would sure be fun to see the 'in' people trying flirtwith him and getting rejected. *evil grin*

I would also like Hidan. I'm tired of hearing about Roman Catholic stuff all the time and Jashinism would urely add some spice. (No offence intended.)
roz_uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 03:30 AM   #32
roz_uchiha
Academy Graduate

roz_uchiha has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fasa View Post
Well.. They would all be hated at my school, because of their 'strange' clothing. That's what kind of school I go to. Only, like, 5 people would know who they are :b
That applies for me too. I would Zetsu wold eat up all the Naruto haters.
roz_uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 08:31 AM   #33
Red
sorry red :(

Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Deidara would teach Art. XDDDDDDD
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 08:34 AM   #34
Raiku
Chunin Exam Proctor

Raiku saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Pain would tell everyone about suffering and hatred and how he wants them to feel pain, to now pain, to accept pain, so, they could know true peace. Thenhe would probally attack everyone so he could show them true pain.

I'm not asking you to win..I'm asking you not to give up.
Raiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 09:05 AM   #35
Rokkuon Sutoratosu
Genin Elite

Rokkuon Sutoratosu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I don't care i don't have to go to school anymore for now
Rokkuon Sutoratosu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 11:59 PM   #36
*** maya doray ***
Veteran Chunin

Location: i'm in everywhere in the sky if you stare at it :3 . . .
*** maya doray *** is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to *** maya doray ***
Red face Re: Akatsuki Members at Your School

itachi is the best for school , because he is a genius in intelligence and genius , and i love the smarty ones , and his emo mind when he start think about something ...

itachi .. itachi .. itachi ..

*** maya doray *** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 12:10 AM   #37
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

*Scream

WE ARE ALL SCREWED * Runs

^ My future wife.
WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.
Kiko-kun is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
akatsuki, random question