Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

Old 07-27-2010, 09:38 AM   #41
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Katekyo Hitman Reborn English Dubbed?

Then why would you defend the anime if you never saw it. ATLEAST I SEEN THE ANIME AND READ THE MANGA TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Wind Style Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 10:19 AM   #42
NarutoUzumaki12
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

sorry.

Naruto is Finnaly where it belongs on Toonami

Currently playing: Assassin's Creed 3

Spoiler:
Rest in peace Neji

NarutoUzumaki12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 09:03 PM   #43
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I hope that FUNimation or Viz license it soon.

|
Toddler Naruto is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 11:08 AM   #44
NarutoUzumaki12
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I think FUNimation will get it

Spoiler:
Rest in peace Neji

Old 07-30-2010, 11:40 AM   #45
Zaru
Freshmen Academy Student

Zaru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I would say that KHR would be great coming here to the states, but I am concerned about whihc dubbing company.
If Funi, Would be great, but I doubt it may get televised.
If Viz, guranteed televised, but I fear for the dub cast.
Zaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 04:41 PM   #46
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoUzumaki12 View Post
I think FUNimation will get it.
Or Viz. As long as Bandai, Media Blasters, or Sentai don't get it I will be happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaru View Post
I would say that KHR would be great coming here to the states, but I am concerned about which dubbing company.

If Funi, Would be great, but I doubt it may get televised.

If Viz, guaranteed televised, but I fear for the dub cast.
Not all Viz Dubs get televised. For example, Vampire Knight will be DVD Exclusive.

|
Toddler Naruto is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 11:58 AM   #47
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

However since KHR is more of a kid anime it has a high chance of getting on TV like Zatch Bell, Naruto, Bo-Bo-Bo-Bo-Bo, and DBZ.

I would prefer if Viz dubs it since I'm familar with most of their casts but Funi would be okay.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Old 08-12-2010, 12:53 PM   #48
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubs4life View Post
Just don't air it on CN because they'll RAPE it editing wise.

I don't think CN plans on having any anime shows on there excluding adult swim of course. Maybe it'll go on Nicktoons or Disney XD.

shinmarubountyhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 03:41 PM   #49
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinmarubountyhunter View Post
I don't think CN plans on having any anime shows on there excluding adult swim of course. Maybe it'll go on Nicktoons or Disney XD.
I prefer Disney XD better well the show suits the channel better than Naruto Shippuden. Its more of a family show in Japan so I wouldnt be surprised if it ended up on ABCfamily or ABCkids since just like DXD its owned by Disney/ABC. If Funi wantd to dub it they would've done it by now.....maybe I should watch more Funimation dubbed anime to get a better bearing of their voice cast.

Here is the thread:

Old 08-13-2010, 05:51 PM   #50
EmptyPalmMaster
Apprentice Genin

EmptyPalmMaster is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i now this is kinda off topic but i just started watchin this show like 3 days ago and im already caught up awesome anime and manga i dont mind if it gets dubbed i would rather listen to the jap voices i prefer them on most anime material video games and all Katekyo Hitoman Reborn!!
Old 08-13-2010, 06:03 PM   #51
EmptyPalmMaster
Apprentice Genin

EmptyPalmMaster is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

And i dont think any english person could do the voice of Reborn
Old 08-13-2010, 06:24 PM   #52
Kazuki Dekiru
Chunin Exam Participant

Kazuki Dekiru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmptyPalmMaster View Post
And i dont think any english person could do the voice of Reborn
I should point out first of all that I'm no fan of Hitman Reborn. I mean Masayoshi's Tanaka's character designs aside (same character designer behind Toradora and Highschool of the Dead), nothing about that show really grabs me. The beginning of the show feels too slow and even if 20 episodes in, it supposedly gets any good, the cheap animations won't help. And the characters don't make me want to care for show more so, especially that Hibari guy. How many anime shows need to have the serious silent type who can never crack a smile. And "I'll bite you to death?" Seriously? That's your catchphrase? I don't hate the show, it's just... "eh" to me.

Anyway rant aside, as much as I'm not a fan of that show, whenever I think of Reborn, I always imagine Richard Cansino, the voice of Kenshin, but with an Italian accent. I don't know why, but that's what I think of whenever I see Reborn.
Kazuki Dekiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 07:47 PM   #53
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Sorry...

I'm afraid it doesn't belong there either.

Then where?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Style Naruto View Post
I prefer Disney XD better well the show suits the channel better than Naruto Shippuden. Its more of a family show in Japan so I wouldnt be surprised if it ended up on ABCfamily or ABCkids since just like DXD its owned by Disney/ABC. If Funi wantd to dub it they would've done it by now.....maybe I should watch more Funimation dubbed anime to get a better bearing of their voice cast.
It would never be on ABC family because of the violence and the fact that it isn't some stupid comedy about a single mom and her daughter. ABC kids got changed to jetix which went to toon disney which changed to disney XD so there is no more abc family.

Old 08-14-2010, 02:14 AM   #54
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Then where?

It would never be on ABC family because of the violence and the fact that it isn't some stupid comedy about a single mom and her daughter. ABC kids got changed to jetix which went to toon disney which changed to disney XD so there is no more abc family.
ABC Kids is on channel 7. ABC Family shows Harry Potter and action movies occasionally as well as That 70's Show.

Here is the thread:

Old 08-14-2010, 10:38 AM   #55
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Style Naruto View Post
ABC Kids is on channel 7. ABC Family shows Harry Potter and action movies occasionally as well as That 70's Show.
Oh that channel. It's for old disney shows that don't get played on disney channel. ABC family is for live action shows and movies, I haven't seen any animated shows on there yet. If there were to be one, it'd be a comedy.

Old 08-14-2010, 04:54 PM   #56
NarutoUzumaki12
Special Jonin Candidate

ha AS taking Reborn is like 4kids taking bleach

Spoiler:
Rest in peace Neji

Old 08-14-2010, 05:12 PM   #57
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

Quote:
1. SyFy

2. Adult Swim

It won't get any burn on SyFy and it doesn't belong there because the genre isn't SyFy. I already listed As.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoUzumaki12 View Post
ha AS taking Reborn is like 4kids taking bleach
Not really. Kekkaishi is pretty PG rated and is on AS.

Old 08-14-2010, 07:23 PM   #58
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
It won't get any burn on SyFy and it doesn't belong there because the genre isn't SyFy. I already listed As.

Not really. Kekkaishi is pretty PG rated and is on AS.
Kekkaishi is more violent than Reborn(the anime). Also Kekkaishi is sometimes TV-14. In KHR there is as much as blood in it as there is much blood in the Naruto Shippuden DXD version. Plus Reborn is too bright and full of fun sunshine to be on AS, I mean yes there are times when its serious but so is all anime.

Either way the main question here isnt which channel it should end up on is if its goin to get dubbed in the first place and which company will dub it?

Here is the thread:

Last edited by Wind Style Naruto; 08-14-2010 at 08:35 PM.
Old 08-17-2010, 03:39 PM   #59
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Of course the channel is important.

CN won't take it anyway because they're mentally retarded ANIME HATERS and I don't want to even think of it being on DXD...

the channel it ends up on wont matter if the show doesnt get dubbed.

Why wont you think it can be on DXD?

Here is the thread:

Old 08-28-2010, 12:01 AM   #60
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

it should be on nick toons if any channle

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hitman, katekyo, reborn, tsuna