Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 08-12-2010, 07:30 AM   #1
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default I had a dream.

I had the sharigan and I activated it.
When I needed it I didn't know how to make it come up.
First when I say Call apon it I mean use it in battle after you activate it.
This made me think, O.o how do they call apon there KG when they need it?
Do they just blink and think of something and it appears?
Sharigan doesn't have any hand signs..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

^ My future wife.
WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.
Kiko-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 07:39 AM   #2
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to NarutoxSakura4ever
Default Re: I had a dream.

Cool dream XD
TOO BAD!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
NarutoxSakura4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 07:40 AM   #3
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

D= You didn't answer my question

^ My future wife.
Old 08-12-2010, 07:42 AM   #4
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Oh well, I dunno! >< The sharingan, I think is a complicated thing...!
TOO BAD!

Last edited by NarutoxSakura4ever; 08-12-2010 at 07:46 AM.
Old 08-12-2010, 07:59 AM   #5
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

The sharingan does not need any handsigns. It just appears if and when the user want it to.

Quote of the day...

Quote:
If life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion
gama-sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 08:01 AM   #6
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

I was thinking that's how it was... huh the sharingan is a complicated thing....
TOO BAD!
Old 08-12-2010, 08:02 AM   #7
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Quote:
Originally Posted by gama-sennin View Post
The sharingan does not need any handsigns. It just appears if and when the user want it to.
O.o That seems hard...
Me: APPEAR SHARINGAN I NEED YOU
Sharigan: -.- Don't wanna
Me: I'm screwed... =_=

^ My future wife.
Old 08-12-2010, 08:06 AM   #8
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiko Hyuuga View Post
O.o That seems hard...
Me: APPEAR SHARINGAN I NEED YOU
Sharigan: -.- Don't wanna
Me: I'm screwed... =_=
This doesnt happen if you are sasuke...

sasuke: appear sharingan
sharingan: aye, aye sir! Here is your complementary gift for using me.....next time when you call me I'll be ready with a beach house and a red Ferrari....

Quote of the day...

Quote:
If life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion
Old 08-12-2010, 08:08 AM   #9
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Quote:
This doesnt happen if you are sasuke...

sasuke: appear sharingan
sharingan: aye, aye sir! Here is your complementary gift for using me.....next time when you call me I'll be ready with a beach house and a red Ferrari....
He probably did some X-Man crap and used some sort of power to make his sharingan obey!

^ My future wife.
Old 08-12-2010, 08:46 AM   #10
Abel Uchiha
Chunin Exam Participant

Abel Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Well his eye bleeding isnt a good sign but he probably has to go through his period to get his sharingan.

Sasuke:SHARINGAN
sharingan:nahh u not bleedin enough
Abel Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 09:30 AM   #11
puppetmaster zack
Special Jonin Candidate

puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to puppetmaster zack Send a message via Skype™ to puppetmaster zack

well actually you do have to call its name like when kakashi and sasuke use it they do but itachi and tobi i never see them without it so i think you do
Your past has you in a chokehold,
But you deserve it from what I've been told
Call my bluff, say what you want,
I'm looking down at you from the top,
I beg for attention in small doses,
Leave the scene smelling of dead roses

Loverboy, you're playing those hearts like toys,
Don't you feel bad, don't you feel bad?
Filled with repent?
<3
puppetmaster zack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 04:33 AM   #12
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by puppetmaster zack View Post
well actually you do have to call its name like when kakashi and sasuke use it they do but itachi and tobi i never see them without it so i think you do
Itachi had trained so hard that he could keep the sharingan ON all the time with minimal drain on his chakra. So he had the basic sharingan ready all the time and only called up on Mangekyou sharingan, if and when necessary...

Quote of the day...

Quote:
Old 08-13-2010, 06:23 AM   #13
puppetmaster zack
Special Jonin Candidate

puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to puppetmaster zack Send a message via Skype™ to puppetmaster zack

Quote:
Itachi had trained so hard that he could keep the sharingan ON all the time with minimal drain on his chakra. So he had the basic sharingan ready all the time and only called up on Mangekyou sharingan, if and when necessary...
yeah so basicilly you do
Your past has you in a chokehold,
But you deserve it from what I've been told
Call my bluff, say what you want,
I'm looking down at you from the top,
I beg for attention in small doses,
Leave the scene smelling of dead roses

Loverboy, you're playing those hearts like toys,
Don't you feel bad, don't you feel bad?
Filled with repent?
<3
puppetmaster zack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 11:52 PM   #14
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

That is very interesting. lol
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 08:12 AM   #15
AkatsukiX3
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: in a lovely world filled with death,sadness,and FLAMERS!
AkatsukiX3 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to AkatsukiX3

my thoughts exsactly jonesy lol
KISAMI
KAKUZU
HIDAN
KONAN
PAIN
ZETZU
ITACHI
AKATSUKI KWII!!!!^^