Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 08-11-2010, 01:09 PM   #81
Nightmare Luffy
Chunin Exam Participant

Nightmare Luffy saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Lets face it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Style Naruto View Post
Actually the whole point of Naruto going to that island is to learn how to use the Nine Tails chakra and power. In the diagram in chapter 490 page 10-12 it shows that Naruto must draw the Nine Tails chakra while filtering its mind and with the cage that Kushina setted up Naruto can easily do that now and the Nine Tails will is no what gives Naruto the Tailed Forms the will just corrupts Naruto and allow the Nine Tails to take over. Before if he wanted to use the Nine Tails power he had to drag out its will but now without the will he can still enter the Tailed forms.
The tailed forms where a result as the Kyuubi's will. He started to turn to the fox with each tail because of the will. Now that the chakra has mixed with his will the "Rikudou Form" are the new tailed forms for all intents and purposes.
SSBwdXQgaXQgaW4
gY29kZSBsaWtlIH
RoaXM/IDpQ

Old 08-11-2010, 01:30 PM   #82
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Oh yeah your right so then this new Rikudo form can have the Nine Tails abilities but less evil and destructive?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-11-2010, 01:34 PM   #83
Nightmare Luffy
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Oh yeah your right so then this new Rikudo form can have the Nine Tails abilities but less evil and destructive?
Well it should. Just by being near the life force it made Yamato's Mokuton grow. That could hint that the regeneration from this form is pretty insane, even better then when Naruto healed from having his gut impaled. Then any other abilities that Kishi wants to throw in.
SSBwdXQgaXQgaW4
gY29kZSBsaWtlIH
RoaXM/IDpQ

Old 08-11-2010, 01:37 PM   #84
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Soon enough it might even be shooting Menacing Ball like beams from the palm of his hands and soon enough using yellow chakra arms.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Old 08-11-2010, 02:53 PM   #85
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare Luffy View Post
Naruto right now can't transform into Kyuubi nor use any tailed forms because unlike Killer Bee he stripped the chakra from it's bijuu so when he uses it he doesn't drag Kyuubi's will which is what made the tailed forms. Killer Bee drags on both the chakra and the will which is why he can use the tailed forms and Bijuu.

If Naruto ever unlocks the Kyuubi from it's cage and is on good terms with him then drags on the will he should be able too, but Kyuubi's will is poisonous and full of hatred so I doubt he'll do that.
Sense when?
Sense when? And how do you know that?

Both of though statement's are not fact nor have any truth to it.

Old 08-11-2010, 03:04 PM   #86
Nightmare Luffy
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
Sense when?

Since Naruto took the chakra from it's bijuu and left Kyuubi's will behind.

Since chapter 499.

Honestly all this was explained on 490, I don't know why people don't get it.
SSBwdXQgaXQgaW4
gY29kZSBsaWtlIH
RoaXM/IDpQ

Old 08-11-2010, 04:54 PM   #87
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Sense when?

NL is actual right you know....I need to fix something in my Yin Yang theory.

Here is the thread:

Old 08-11-2010, 05:46 PM   #88
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Since Naruto took the chakra from it's bijuu and left Kyuubi's will behind.

Since chapter 499.

Honestly all this was explained on 490, I don't know why people don't get it.
Your referring to page 10? If you are you have absolutely no proof that is the Kyuubi's chakra.

Not really. That chapter was about

• Madara trading Sasuke
  • What Kabuto summoned
  • The kyuubi's will and chakra
  • how Pervy-Sage's sealed failed
  • How The kyuubi's will is stronger than Naruto's
  • And the begging of the Kage meeting

Old 08-11-2010, 06:36 PM   #89
Nightmare Luffy
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Your referring to page 10? If you are you have absolutely no proof that is the Kyuubi's chakra.

Not really. That chapter was about

• Madara trading Sasuke
  • What Kabuto summoned
  • The kyuubi's will and chakra
  • how Pervy-Sage's sealed failed
  • How The kyuubi's will is stronger than Naruto's
  • And the begging of the Kage meeting

Isn't it simple enough. The more Naruto took the Kyuubi's chakra the more he became like the fox because he dragged on it's will. In that chapter it was explained about the Kyuubi's will. Notice how KB and Naruto have different relationships with their bijuu too. KB lets his roam free and draws on the chakra and will while Naruto has his locked up and only draws on the chakra. Actually in the most recent chapter he drew on the chakra and guess what, no tailed forms.

I've already given evidence for my side, you've just said it's wrong and haven't provided proof for yours so the burden of proof is on your side.
SSBwdXQgaXQgaW4
gY29kZSBsaWtlIH
RoaXM/IDpQ

Old 08-12-2010, 04:40 AM   #90
Err
Special Jonin Candidate

Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Isn't it simple enough. The more Naruto took the Kyuubi's chakra the more he became like the fox because he dragged on it's will. In that chapter it was explained about the Kyuubi's will. Notice how KB and Naruto have different relationships with their bijuu too. KB lets his roam free and draws on the chakra and will while Naruto has his locked up and only draws on the chakra. Actually in the most recent chapter he drew on the chakra and guess what, no tailed forms.

I've already given evidence for my side, you've just said it's wrong and haven't provided proof for yours so the burden of proof is on your side.
You'll have to refresh my memory, but doesn't KB have his beast locked up inside him too with a seal?
To further the point, we are a social species because we are interdependent. You could count on your hand how many people in a millennium can get by with absolutely no help from anyone else ever. Yet we never work together. That's why ants will eventually bring us down.
Old 08-12-2010, 05:16 AM   #91
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

He still fails alot what matters his personal (love) life
So no, he isn't near god to me. He has his weak points.
You just have to find them and acknolegde them ....

Old 08-12-2010, 06:38 AM   #92
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Err View Post
You'll have to refresh my memory, but doesn't KB have his beast locked up inside him too with a seal?
No Killer Bee does not. Since his Tailed Beast is cooperative KB can use its power freely with its help.

Naruto isnt a God, he traded up destructive powers and impenatrable defense for lightning speed and other Sage like powers. Sasuke is still stronger. If Naruto wishes to match Sasuke's power he needs to discover what Itachi's gift is and learn Water Style.

Here is the thread:

Old 08-13-2010, 01:40 PM   #93
RassengAtomicBomb
Freshmen Academy Student

RassengAtomicBomb is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yo your absolutely wrong , KB has his own seal his IRON ARMOR stuff to seal his jinchuriki

remember he ask naruto what seal they did used to seal the kyubii naruto told him they uses 4 elementh seal until KB told naruto its much of a quality work than his own IRON stuff seal.
Old 08-13-2010, 08:33 PM   #94
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I totally agree with this. Naruto is god.
Old 08-13-2010, 08:36 PM   #95
X__Sasuke__X
Special Jonin Candidate

X__Sasuke__X saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Ok let's face it Naruto's a god now, no one can beat him. Unless you go by Hype Madara. If there is any more

Naruto vs _________

Naruto will win every time now. No one can beat him in the Naruto world. But we all know when Sasuke get's his new bad ass jutsu he'll be able to beat Naruto.
YEA!!!!!!!!! GO SASUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...I was going to write something about Sasuke being just as good, but after reading your last sentence, I figured I would just answer that instead. xD
~*~
The city looks so pretty do you wanna burn it with me till the skies bleed ashes, and the f*cking sky crashes!!

I pledge alligance to the mask. To carry wiskey in my flask. And anyone to diss H U. I'll leave a bloody mess of you. For we are family you and I. 3 Tears for you we all shall cry. All day and night our flags will fly. The Undead Army till the day we die.

...From the sky lines on top of the world

Old 08-14-2010, 12:17 AM   #96
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto|Uzumaki View Post
I totally agree with this. Naruto is god.
For the last time NARUTO ISNT GOD!!!

Can he split the world in half, can he create a big bang, can he make the sky go black, can he shoot meteors from the sky, can he cause natural disasters of planetary catastrophic proportions, and is he immortal?

If not then he isnt God nor is he a god. Hes probably just as powerful as Goku.

Here is the thread:

Old 08-14-2010, 05:01 AM   #97
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
For the last time NARUTO ISNT GOD!!!

Can he split the world in half, can he create a big bang, can he make the sky go black, can he shoot meteors from the sky, can he cause natural disasters of planetary catastrophic proportions, and is he immortal?

If not then he isnt God nor is he a god. Hes probably just as powerful as Goku.
No, Naruto is not as powerful as Goku. If only because Goku can nearly do all the things you listed.

Old 08-14-2010, 05:20 AM   #98
slyfoxx
Chunin Exam Participant

slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
The tailed forms where a result as the Kyuubi's will. He started to turn to the fox with each tail because of the will. Now that the chakra has mixed with his will the "Rikudou Form" are the new tailed forms for all intents and purposes.

I Agree with Zero, i think this is stage one of the cloak he hasnt had the need to use any tails
Old 08-16-2010, 03:53 AM   #99
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Yeah, Naruto and Sasuke becomes all but the strongest characters in the series, while the rest get left by the way side and die, during the battles to come. They should have just called it the Naruto and Sasuke Show. Ironic how that reminds me of Tom and Jerry Show just now.

Naruto, gets strong then Sasuke gets more strength it's a nevering ending battle of power. Just leave them where they are now and see what happens, though even so Sasuke will probably just take control of the Nine-Tailed Fox in Naruto any way, so working with that power, may be a down fall, Naruto is too heavily relying on the Demon within. Gaara was the opposite going into Shippuden, not relying on the Demon within him. Naruto needs to stop relying on the Demon, sure it may help, but won't if it gets taken by the Akatsuki, or gets taken over, by control of the Sharingan. Though, yes, I am well aware that Naruto has been working on his own powers, like getting Sage Mode, though now he is falling back into relying to heavy on the Demon, this may be more of a burden than a help.

BF:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Throw Rasen-Shuriken; 08-16-2010 at 03:57 AM.
Old 08-16-2010, 04:11 AM   #100
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
Yeah, Naruto and Sasuke becomes all but the strongest characters in the series, while the rest get left by the way side and die, during the battles to come. They should have just called it the Naruto and Sasuke Show. Ironic how that reminds me of Tom and Jerry Show just now.

Naruto, gets strong then Sasuke gets more strength it's a nevering ending battle of power. Just leave them where they are now and see what happens, though even so Sasuke will probably just take control of the Nine-Tailed Fox in Naruto any way, so working with that power, may be a down fall, Naruto is too heavily relying on the Demon within. Gaara was the opposite going into Shippuden, not relying on the Demon within him. Naruto needs to stop relying on the Demon, sure it may help, but won't if it gets taken by the Akatsuki, or gets taken over, by control of the Sharingan. Though, yes, I am well aware that Naruto has been working on his own powers, like getting Sage Mode, though now he is falling back into relying to heavy on the Demon, this may be more of a burden than a help.
Not exactly.......how far are you in the manga, cuz you seem far behind?

Naruto isnt trying to use the Nine Fox's power he is trying to seperate its chakra from the NT will and making the NT chakra accessible without the NT's will. NT's power was the result of its will and chakra and without its will the chakra is pure. Without its chakra the NT's is just an weak fox with a lot of bark but no bite. Naruto isnt relying on the Nine Tail Fox just its chakra(which is his chakra now).

Here is the thread: