Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

Old 07-07-2010, 06:17 AM   #41
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Kid Buu vs. Janemba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate combatant View Post
Janemba has advantage when it comes to strength, speed and only slightly intelligence. Kid Buu however has regeneration. If Janemba finds out how to destroy him he would win.
lol

Janemba is not nearly as strong as Buu. Buu had enough power to destroy otherworld. Janemba just wrecked it.

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3
The 1st Hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 06:31 AM   #42
Shino Hatake
Banned

Shino Hatake is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Um could or could janemba not just use copy attack to switch the views on the attacks if Buu did try to use his planet busting tech?
Shino Hatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 09:41 AM   #43
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Quote:
Janemba has advantage when it comes to strength, speed and only slightly intelligence. Kid Buu however has regeneration. If Janemba finds out how to destroy him he would win.
Kid Buu has demonstrated more power from what I've seen. Janemba is powerful too but I don't recall anything he has being strong enough to permanently put Kid Buu down, as Kid Buu could just heal from Janemba's attacks.

If Janemba has a speed advantage it's not by enough to make much of a difference.
Miles Edgeworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 04:39 AM   #44
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Edgeworth View Post
Kid Buu has demonstrated more power from what I've seen. Janemba is powerful too but I don't recall anything he has being strong enough to permanently put Kid Buu down, as Kid Buu could just heal from Janemba's attacks.

If Janemba has a speed advantage it's not by enough to make much of a difference.
He defeated Goku with an ease, which puts him above Kid Buu who had troubles with already worn out Goku. In Terms of power and speed he is stronger.

However, Kid Buu`s regeneration could be troublesome.

I doubt Janemba could destroy him easily, because the easiest way to beat Buu is with blast that destroys all of his cells. A blast that Janemba is probably not capable to make. He could however fight Buu and show that he is superior. Buu`s last chance would be blast strong enough to destroy himself which when flying towards Janemba would enter dimensional hole and hit Kid Buu resulting in his death.

Janemba might not be smart enough to think of a such plan, but this could still happen considering this is how the fight would probably go, assuming Kid Buu wouldn`t have extreme amount of luck!!!
Ultimate combatant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 04:47 AM   #45
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

SimpleGenin saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

kid buu's just a beast..
he showed a larger planet bursting skill then janemba
Old 08-10-2010, 07:35 AM   #46
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
He defeated Goku with an ease, which puts him above Kid Buu who had troubles with already worn out Goku. In Terms of power and speed he is stronger.

However, Kid Buu`s regeneration could be troublesome.

I doubt Janemba could destroy him easily, because the easiest way to beat Buu is with blast that destroys all of his cells. A blast that Janemba is probably not capable to make. He could however fight Buu and show that he is superior. Buu`s last chance would be blast strong enough to destroy himself which when flying towards Janemba would enter dimensional hole and hit Kid Buu resulting in his death.

Janemba might not be smart enough to think of a such plan, but this could still happen considering this is how the fight would probably go, assuming Kid Buu wouldn`t have extreme amount of luck!!!
Kid Buu was toying with Goku if you read it again, and Goku and Vegeta were taking turns, so while Goku got a break, Buu was fighting SSJ2 Vegeta, then he fought Fat Buu. 3 fights with no breaks while Goku got help from Z-plot.

Quote:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 08-10-2010, 12:09 PM   #47
Nightmare Luffy
Chunin Exam Participant

Nightmare Luffy saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

From what I remember of the movie I'd say Kid Buu has this. With his regeneration he's extremely hard to kill, he can do casual planet busting blasts and if I remember right the DBZ earth is bigger then our own earth too.

When SS3 Goku fought Fat Buu he remarked that his attacks weren't even hurting him then Kid Buu was able to beat Fat Buu to near death and I don't remember Janemba having any counter to being turned to chocolate although I could be wrong since I don't remember it clearly.

Also, I think in the manga it said something about Kid Buu just getting stronger over time instead of becoming weaker.
SSBwdXQgaXQgaW4
gY29kZSBsaWtlIH
RoaXM/IDpQ

Nightmare Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 04:08 PM   #48
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

cnorwood saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

this is rape, if you read the manga goku says he could be kid buu at full power ssj3, idk why he would lie if he knows his full ssj3 power level, and could sense kid buus while fighting him. janemba on the other hand raped goku ssj3, at least with kid buu he could fight with him for some time. and plus how would kid buu kill janemba since he cant purify him, so when he dies janemba would just use his reality altering abilities and just come back to life, also janemba has regeneration as well if you guys forgot

Last edited by cnorwood; 08-10-2010 at 04:11 PM.
cnorwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 04:11 PM   #49
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

you could look up the power levels..
Old 08-10-2010, 04:16 PM   #50
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleGenin View Post
they dont give out power levels after future trunks 5, after that the daizenshuu say the power levels are incalculable
Old 08-10-2010, 04:22 PM   #51
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

even in cards? i dont think soo because i just saw an Uub card with power levels
Old 08-10-2010, 04:27 PM   #52
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
even in cards? i dont think soo because i just saw an Uub card with power levels
those arent canon, only daizenshuu powerlevels are canon
Old 08-10-2010, 04:34 PM   #53
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

ok even if, it wouldnt help, it says theyre excactly the same power level on several sites theyre both..350,000,000 which doesnt make sense because its suppose to be the strongest buu, but than it says in the same site that super buu ( with picolo, gotenks) is at 650,00,000.
Old 08-10-2010, 04:57 PM   #54
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
ok even if, it wouldnt help, it says theyre excactly the same power level on several sites theyre both..350,000,000 which doesnt make sense because its suppose to be the strongest buu, but than it says in the same site that super buu ( with picolo, gotenks) is at 650,00,000.
if akira toryiama didnt make those power levels, which he didnt his power levels were only in the daizensuu, those are what we call fan speculation. the daizenshuu are the official dragonball guides, and 650,000,000? that would be lower than goku if he went ssj3 on planet namek, and by the boo saga he would be way stronger

Last edited by cnorwood; 08-10-2010 at 05:06 PM.
Old 08-10-2010, 06:44 PM   #55
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnorwood View Post
this is rape, if you read the manga goku says he could be kid buu at full power ssj3, idk why he would lie if he knows his full ssj3 power level, and could sense kid buus while fighting him. janemba on the other hand raped goku ssj3, at least with kid buu he could fight with him for some time. and plus how would kid buu kill janemba since he cant purify him, so when he dies janemba would just use his reality altering abilities and just come back to life, also janemba has regeneration as well if you guys forgot
Because Goku saying he can kill somebody automatically means he can?

People keep on saying that Goku would "know Buu's power" and is thus right, but nobody can ever give actual proof that Goku indeed has that power. The one move Goku has shown that is capable of killing Buu is Spirit Bomb. While Goku can arguably kill Buu at full power, Spirit Bomb IS his full power, and we all know that it requires way too much prep and leaves the user vulnerable. I'd hope Goku has the Dragon Balls or something because if he doesn't then he's screwed.

How would Janemba kill Buu? Buu has shown superior power and regen means Janemba isn't killing him.
Miles Edgeworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 07:29 PM   #56
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnorwood View Post
Goku can't talk all he wants, but Kid Buu was anally raping him, Vegeta, and Fat Buu. This is indeed a rape in Buu's favor.

Quote:
Power levels mean nothing, even if IT'S OVER 9000!!!

Quote:
Those are so far from Canon it's not funny.

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 08-10-2010, 07:32 PM   #57
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

@Firsty: Well, it's a little funny. xD

I don't think I've ever seen somebody use CARDS as an actual debating tool outside of YuGiOh debates.
Old 08-10-2010, 07:34 PM   #58
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageoftheSixPaths View Post
@Firsty: Well, it's a little funny. xD

I don't think I've ever seen somebody use CARDS as an actual debating tool outside of YuGiOh debates.
I summon Gaara of the Sand! OMG IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!

But the point is, Janemba < Kid Buu >>> SSJ3 Goku, SSJ2 Vegeta, Fat Buu

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 08-10-2010, 07:35 PM   #59
NagatoGod_of_Pain
Chunin Exam Proctor

NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!

At the very, very least, Buu and Janemba are equal. Sure one can argue that Janemba's stronger, but he has nothing that can give the same power output as a Spirit Bomb and we all know that's the only thing that gave Buu trouble. Buu can chip away at Janemba's health to those who say he's stronger while Buu has near unstoppable regen.
Tryin' to fix the whole world in every season
NagatoGod_of_Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 07:38 PM   #60
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 1st Hokage View Post
I summon Gaara of the Sand! OMG IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!

But the point is, Janemba < Kid Buu >>> SSJ3 Goku, SSJ2 Vegeta, Fat Buu
While we're at it:

Gogeta>Kid Buu
Gogeta>Janemba
Kid Buu>Janemba
Vegito>All
SSJ3>Almost nothing, really. It's actually pretty worthless if you think about it.