Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Otaku Paradise

Otaku Paradise Wanna talk about anime related merchandise? Wanna brag about your collections? Wanna show yourself off in your cosplay outfit? Come one, come all!

Old 08-06-2010, 07:43 PM   #21
Mangekyou Sasuke
Special Jonin Candidate

Mangekyou Sasuke has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mangekyou Sasuke has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mangekyou Sasuke has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Do you guy's buy Naruto episode DVDs?

I buy the Shippuden boxsets. I havnt bought the third yet though
Old 08-06-2010, 07:47 PM   #22
Yo_Slayer
Chunin

Yo_Slayer is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDR View Post
You buy them because viz might not decide to show naruto for free anymore.
I dont watch Naruto on Viz... so that wouldnt bother me.
Old 08-06-2010, 07:50 PM   #23
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

I already have all 16 of the uncut box sets for the original Naruto and 3 uncut box sets for Shippuden.^^
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 03:47 AM   #24
Bulldog
Banned

Bulldog is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
I already have all 16 of the uncut box sets for the original Naruto and 3 uncut box sets for Shippuden.^^
lol I prefer get these new 26 episode seasons of the original Naruto then the holographic volumes.

I need to buy box set 3 of shippuden.
Bulldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 05:14 AM   #25
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

SimpleGenin saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

is it just me or has the box set became even more expensive? it went from29.99 to 34.99
Old 08-07-2010, 05:27 AM   #26
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I prefer not to watch them on DVD. I can either

1. Get it free on the internet from places like YouTube and Hulu. (This is not preferred also because the ones on YouTube are fan made, but I can always rely on Hulu.

2. Get it free on tv. The only downside of that is, the dubs. The edits aren't so good, but it's take it or leave it.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 09:12 AM   #27
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldog View Post
lol I prefer get these new 26 episode seasons of the original Naruto then the holographic volumes.

I need to buy box set 3 of shippuden.
I already have it its pretty good.^^
Old 08-07-2010, 03:57 PM   #28
Bulldog
Banned

Quote:
I already have it its pretty good.^^

I wish they would do like a speed up to the Pain arc lol I could rewatch those over and over.
Old 08-07-2010, 05:31 PM   #29
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I wish they would do like a speed up to the Pain arc lol I could rewatch those over and over.
Yea I know.
Old 08-08-2010, 05:14 AM   #30
Bulldog
Banned

Quote:
Yea I know.
but bi monthly is good with me, and besides were hitting the filler arc soon in the box sets.
that being the sora arc which was actually quite good.
Old 08-08-2010, 04:13 PM   #31
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
but bi monthly is good with me, and besides were hitting the filler arc soon in the box sets.
that being the sora arc which was actually quite good.
Yes and the good thing about is that is last so many episodes like the ones in the original Naruto.
Old 08-08-2010, 06:46 PM   #32
Bulldog
Banned

Quote:
Yes and the good thing about is that is last so many episodes like the ones in the original Naruto.
I really liked the sora arc cause of someone else out there having 9 tails chakra was awesome.
Old 08-08-2010, 06:48 PM   #33
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

i dont buy shippuden dvds for many reasons

1. there over priced.

2. there only 3 discs long.

3. i would rather buy the whole season then single dvds.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 06:50 PM   #34
Bulldog
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
i dont buy shippuden dvds for many reasons

1. there over priced.

2. there only 3 discs long.

3. i would rather buy the whole season then single dvds.
Thing with me is though I cant wait I gotta have them but, on amazon I got both 1 and 2 for 40 dollers wich is a good deal.
Old 08-08-2010, 07:03 PM   #35
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I really liked the sora arc cause of someone else out there having 9 tails chakra was awesome.
Yea that arc wasn't too bad. Hopefully the next box set will be out November or December.
Old 08-08-2010, 07:05 PM   #36
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Oh and the best place to buy the box sets is at Wal-mart since they are only half the price.
Old 08-09-2010, 02:39 AM   #37
Bulldog
Banned

Quote:
Oh and the best place to buy the box sets is at Wal-mart since they are only half the price.
I got box set 1 for 15 dollers on amazon and number 2 for 20.
Old 08-09-2010, 09:11 AM   #38
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I got box set 1 for 15 dollers on amazon and number 2 for 20.
Thats cool.^^
Old 08-09-2010, 08:23 PM   #39
Bulldog
Banned

Quote:
Thats cool.^^
amazon for everything man.
Old 08-09-2010, 08:37 PM   #40
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
amazon for everything man.
Well I know even in stores the box sets that have been out for quite a while are being seld at really cheap prices.