Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2010, 02:56 PM   #41
naruto fan101
Veteran Chunin

naruto fan101 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: I am serious!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son Of Kakashi View Post
Wait, Am I hearing this right? Internet Husbands and Wives?
its just for fun some people have lots.....
Old 08-09-2010, 03:01 PM   #42
Son Of Kakashi
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: In the tree outside of your house, the one closest to window, yeah that one :P
Son Of Kakashi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Wow, sorry, but for those who take it serious, thats pretty sad. Not trying to be bad, if that is what floats your boat, I don't care, but there is a big world out there. Don't be scared to meet realy life people.

(To Sasuke) "No matter how far Orochimaru fell, he still loved him... Now I know how the Third Hokage felt."
Old 08-09-2010, 03:08 PM   #43
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Dude.. you all fail for not reading the entire thread.
It will always be not 100% a marriage, since it's online.
And since I live at the other side of the planet.
It's not that we all are stupid or simple minded or something like that.

All I'm saying is I'm serious about liking them for who they are.
Would be sad if you randomly add everybody to your hubby/wifey list.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 08-09-2010, 03:12 PM   #44
Son Of Kakashi
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: In the tree outside of your house, the one closest to window, yeah that one :P

Yeah I know where you are coming from, but you don't really know people you meet on the internet. And I personally, think it is pointless. Not juudging, just giving my views and opinions.

(To Sasuke) "No matter how far Orochimaru fell, he still loved him... Now I know how the Third Hokage felt."
Old 08-09-2010, 03:13 PM   #45
Ishtar
Banned

Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Its just that people kept PMing me, and PMing me, I mean like, seriously, leave me alone!
Old 08-09-2010, 03:16 PM   #46
Shika-fiend
Special Jonin Candidate

Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki View Post
I'm ... diffrent? o-o
Oh my gawd, you are going onto my 'you mean alot to me' list! <3

What place are you going to visit? =0
Holland, Michigan.
Old 08-09-2010, 03:16 PM   #47
Ishtar
Banned

Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Sorry for that little outburst. But people wouldn't stop PMing me these crap messages trying to convince me of...."stuff". I don't need all this attention. I think Im happy with my choices, thank you very much.

Last edited by Ishtar; 08-09-2010 at 04:13 PM.
Old 08-09-2010, 03:18 PM   #48
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shika-fiend View Post
Holland, Michigan.
I don't live there
But I assume you know right? XD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 08-09-2010, 03:19 PM   #49
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtar View Post
Sorry for that little outburst. But people wouldn't stop PMing me these stupid messages trying to convince me of...."stuff". I don't need all this attention. I think Im happy with my choices.
/ rewards you with a big huggle and a kiss for that

Old 08-09-2010, 03:20 PM   #50
Son Of Kakashi
Chunin Exam Participant

Aww, well, some poeple need to get a life of the internet, and leave you alone man

Old 08-09-2010, 03:21 PM   #51
Ishtar
Banned

I love you baby.
Old 08-09-2010, 03:22 PM   #52
Ishtar
Banned

Quote:
Aww, well, some poeple need to get a life of the internet, and leave you alone man
Thank you sir. =)
Old 08-09-2010, 03:24 PM   #53
Son Of Kakashi
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Thank you sir. =)
No prob, guess you will class this as internet bullying. Just ingnore them man, no need for pointless people who get thrills off pissing people off.

Old 08-09-2010, 03:25 PM   #54
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Haha. I actually laughed at that. Yes there are people like that.
But people who know me good know I have a good life in real too =)

/ throws a couple of fries to Shikamaru

Old 08-09-2010, 03:25 PM   #55
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I love you baby.
Awe that's so sweet =D

Old 08-09-2010, 03:29 PM   #56
Son Of Kakashi
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki View Post
Haha. I actually laughed at that. Yes there are people like that.
But people who know me good know I have a good life in real too =)

/ throws a couple of fries to Shikamaru
Lol, and yeah, I only really go on this to get info on the new Storm 2 game.

Old 03-15-2011, 09:48 PM   #57
Elite Seal
Chunin Exam Proctor

Elite Seal is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I haven't heard a word about you yet.

Spoiler:
~I'll be quite random
I support these Naruto couples or whatever it is that you may call it: Batman&Pikachu Turtwig&Hinata Sasuke&Dawn [More to be added soon]

trouble88
Old 04-14-2011, 02:48 PM   #58
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to sagemaster777

*REVIVE?*o-o

Why is she so perfect?
Old 04-14-2011, 03:00 PM   #59
Kazumi Saitama
Lady Debater

Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via MSN to Kazumi Saitama

~Click.~

Closed Thread

Tags
being serious, kiseki