Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 06-22-2010, 06:39 AM   #1
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default The Official Pokemon Event Thread

I decided to make this so some people don't miss ongoing events.

Current Events: Goon's Scizor (Japanese versions only, ends July 14th) Obtained via Wifi
Jirachi (America, Europe, Australasia, June 26th to July 16) Obtained over Wifi, unlocks the Pokewalker course Night's Sky Edge.

Upcoming Events:
Ash's Pikachu (Japanese versions only, July 15th to ???) Obtained via Wifi

Recently Ended Events:
Pokewalker Course: Winner's Path

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Vocaloid; 06-29-2010 at 12:18 PM.
Vocaloid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 02:47 PM   #2
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Official Pokemon Event Thread

Could someone sticky this so some people don't miss out on events?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 06-24-2010, 02:48 PM   #3
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Kuroda Taishi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

It isn't sticky material
Kuroda Taishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 10:10 AM   #4
darkamaru
Special Jonin Candidate

darkamaru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to darkamaru

What game is the Jirachi for? Cus I really want one. o.o
[] []----Peace---[] []
|||||||----------|||||||
-|||||------------|||||
darkamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 10:57 AM   #5
JD Uchiha
Genin

JD Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkamaru View Post
Its for all of them. I now have 4 of them.
JD Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 11:17 AM   #6
darkamaru
Special Jonin Candidate

ah... *gets ready to go to gamestop for one*
[] []----Peace---[] []
|||||||----------|||||||
-|||||------------|||||
Old 06-26-2010, 11:48 AM   #7
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: My Air Pirate base.....What you want me to tell you where it is!? No way!
ChaosInuYasha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Shame we in the US can't get the scizor.....

I'm a Bi guy who likes yaoi. You got a problem with that?
Wanna be a Blue Rouge Air Pirate? Feel free to ask me for the details.
ChaosInuYasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 03:12 PM   #8
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
ah... *gets ready to go to gamestop for one*
You don't need to go to Gamestop. It's being given out over Wifi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosInuYasha View Post
We might, but it will be a while because this Scizor is from the new movie. So we may not get it until then, if they decide to release it to the US.

Old 06-26-2010, 05:35 PM   #9
darkamaru
Special Jonin Candidate

XP I do, cus I don't get Wifi where I live... Or I do, but it doesn't work...
[] []----Peace---[] []
|||||||----------|||||||
-|||||------------|||||
Old 06-26-2010, 05:54 PM   #10
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakuzu

Yay! Jirachi! I got mine already and it is level 32 right now. I like the Poke Ball it came in.
Quote:
Diamond, Pearl, Heart Gold, and Soul Silver.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Uchiha View Post
I now have 4 of them.
Lucky...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosInuYasha View Post
Actually, I think we can get it. Serbii.net states on the "Wi-Fi Events" page under the "Phantom Champion Zoark - Scizor" event that the date for America is not know yet. There is simply a ?? for America at this point. I'm not sure, but it may be obtainable at some point...

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Kakuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 05:57 PM   #11
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Umm so wait all I have to do is get on WiFi to get Jirachi or do I have to do something more after that to get that pokemon? *Confused* X_X

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology (PSP)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 06:02 PM   #12
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 View Post
Umm so wait all I have to do is get on WiFi to get Jirachi or do I have to do something more after that to get that pokemon? *Confused* X_X
No, just go to Mystery Gift and Recieve Gift over Wifi to get it.

But if you've already gotten Jirachi from Gamestop a few months ago, you can't get it because it's the same one.

Old 06-26-2010, 06:04 PM   #13
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vocaloid View Post
No, just go to Mystery Gift and Recieve Gift over Wifi to get it.

But if you've already gotten Jirachi from Gamestop a few months ago, you can't get it because it's the same one.
Oh sweet then. Good thing I didn't go to Game Stop then. Lol. Thanks Vocaloid for explaining it to me.

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Old 06-29-2010, 12:15 PM   #14
rocketjed1
Special Jonin Candidate

rocketjed1 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

They just announced a new Wi-Fi based event for Japan. It's "Ash's Pikachu" event. They're giving away the Pikachu that Ash uses in-game. Here's the link: http://www.serebii.net/heartgoldsoul...fievents.shtml

(Your going to have to scroll to the bottom of the page)

rocketjed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 01:57 PM   #15
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketjed1 View Post
They just announced a new Wi-Fi based event for Japan. It's "Ash's Pikachu" event. They're giving away the Pikachu that Ash uses in-game. Here's the link: http://www.serebii.net/heartgoldsoul...fievents.shtml

(Your going to have to scroll to the bottom of the page)
Thank you.

Updated the events.

Old 06-29-2010, 03:26 PM   #16
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakuzu111 View Post
Diamond, Pearl, Heart Gold, and Soul Silver.
You forgot Platinum =P

In any case the only reason they have the Jirachi event again is for HeartGold and SoulSilver, since those weren't out when the previous event was iirc. I already got my Jirachi's on D/P/Pl games from the first event, so I got mine on HG/SS.

Since I just started SS I have 4 pokemon, Totodile, Pidgey, Sentret, and Jirachi. xD
Miles Edgeworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 11:41 AM   #17
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

The Engima Stone event is now availible for the U.S. until August 27th.

Everyone go get their Enigma Stone.

Note: Only for Heart Gold and Soul Silver.

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.

Last edited by Kakuzu; 08-08-2010 at 11:43 AM.
Old 08-08-2010, 06:38 PM   #18
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakuzu111 View Post
The Engima Stone event is now availible for the U.S. until August 27th.

Everyone go get their Enigma Stone.

Note: Only for Heart Gold and Soul Silver.
Thanks for telling us Kakuzu. Umm what's an Engima Stone? o.o'

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Old 08-08-2010, 06:41 PM   #19
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 View Post
Thanks for telling us Kakuzu. Umm what's an Engima Stone? o.o'
It allows you to have either Latios or Latias depending on the game you own. As I said earlier, it is for Soul Silver and Heart Gold only. For instance, if you have Soul Silver like I do, Latios is the one you have to hunt down and capture in Kanto. The Enigma Stone (after taken to Pewter City Museum) is transformed into Soul Dew, which attracts Latias (the un-obatainable Pokemon in Soul Silver) to battle and hopefully capture. Vice-versa for Heart Gold.

Edit: I would have missed it if I wouldn't have checked Serbii.net... Good thing I did.

Spoiler:

Quote:

Quote:

Last edited by Kakuzu; 08-08-2010 at 06:49 PM.
Old 08-08-2010, 07:05 PM   #20
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Zomg the Enigma Stone?!???!!??!

I need to get that. I'm running over to DL those on HG and SS, I was wondering about them.
Miles Edgeworth is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pocket monsters, pokemon, pokewalker, wifi, wifi events