Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 08-07-2010, 11:23 PM   #1
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Do you know what the story needs?

It needs more badguys that Naruto and his companions can face. I mean the last remaining badguys are Madara, Sasuke, Zetsu, Kisame, Kabuto, and the revived Akatsuki members as well as Suigetsu & Jugo. However I can argue about those guys.

1. Madara: We wont see him in full action til the final battle.

2. Sasuke: Same as Madara. Plus he is destined to face Sasuke.

3. Zetsu: Well we wont be seeing him til like the final battle as well as Madara still needs him.

4. Kisame He's probably going to die soon.

5. Kabuto: Wont exposed himself much til later.

6. Suigetsu & Jugo: We dont know what happened to them and plus due their character and role in the story they cant really die so early maybe they could face Naruto and his friends and change their evil ways.

7. The Revived Akatsuki members: They just came back to life plus Madara might not used them til the battle begins.

What we really needs are 2 new fresh badguys who are minorly involved in the story but involved with the main antagonists like Akatsuki agents or used to be servents of Orochimaru servants but works for Kabuto now. Atleast someone else for Naruto to fight. I mean Naruto's quest for power isnt over yet.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-08-2010, 02:25 AM   #2
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Do you know what the story needs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Style Naruto View Post
It needs more badguys that Naruto and his companions can face. I mean the last remaining badguys are Madara, Sasuke, Zetsu, Kisame, Kabuto, and the revived Akatsuki members as well as Suigetsu & Jugo. However I can argue about those guys.

We'll see him in some type of action soon
Same with Naruto. And Sasuke is destined to face Sasuke?
3. Zetsu: Well we wont be seeing him til like the final battle as well as Madara still needs him.
Of cores, but if he dies. It won't hurt Madara one bit, sure he'll be pissed some. But then After that he'll just take Sasuke back.
If he dies he dies, he lives he lives. He doesn't have a big impact of the story any way. Same with Gai.
Kabutomaru from what we know of him, that Jutsu is probably the best he has. So he probably have seen everything he can do for now.
6. Suigetsu & Jugo: We dont know what happened to them and plus due their character and role in the story they cant really die so early maybe they could face Naruto and his friends and change their evil ways.
Yea, I won't be surprised if we never see them again. If we never see them again oh well; it won't matter.
7. The Revived Akatsuki members: They just came back to life plus Madara might not used them til the battle begins.
Now Itachi, we'll see lots of him.

What we really needs are 2 new fresh badguys who are minorly involved in the story but involved with the main antagonists like Akatsuki agents or used to be servents of Orochimaru servants but works for Kabuto now. Atleast someone else for Naruto to fight. I mean Naruto's quest for power isnt over yet.
green

Old 08-08-2010, 05:08 AM   #3
Bulldog
Banned

Bulldog is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
green

your telling me gai wont have a big impact on the story if he dies?
look at gai he is in it wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy more then asuma but when asuma died it felt tragic. and the story revolved around it.
Old 08-08-2010, 11:25 AM   #4
Yo_Slayer
Chunin

Yo_Slayer is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldog View Post
look at gai he is in it wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy more then asuma but when asuma died it felt tragic. and the story revolved around it.
I agree with this to a point, but then may Kishi may just brush it off as nothin... which I hope he doesnt but their is a chance.
Old 08-08-2010, 02:04 PM   #5
Bulldog
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yo_Slayer View Post
I agree with this to a point, but then may Kishi may just brush it off as nothin... which I hope he doesnt but their is a chance.
he is freaking GAI SENSEI YOUTH IGNITE you cant tell me the power of youth wont compell kishi to not kill him off?
Old 08-08-2010, 02:05 PM   #6
Abel Uchiha
Chunin Exam Participant

Abel Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

if gai dies Lee will make a new special taijustu or mabye the 9th gate that is completely forbidden
Old 08-08-2010, 02:14 PM   #7
Bulldog
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abel Uchiha View Post
if gai dies Lee will make a new special taijustu or mabye the 9th gate that is completely forbidden
if you die from 8 gates how can you not die from 9 gates?
Old 08-08-2010, 02:19 PM   #8
Abel Uchiha
Chunin Exam Participant

Abel Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
if you die from 8 gates how can you not die from 9 gates?
because the 9th gate is a godly move one that heals all wounds and stops u from dying the 9th gate might be a cross over from human to god
Old 08-08-2010, 02:50 PM   #9
Bulldog
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abel Uchiha View Post
because the 9th gate is a godly move one that heals all wounds and stops u from dying the 9th gate might be a cross over from human to god
hmmmmmm 1rep point for you up/
Old 08-08-2010, 03:27 PM   #10
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Gai dies so what, Sasuke dies, shippuden is dead. Lee dies big whoop. Either way Gai's impact on the story is nothing major.

Old 08-08-2010, 04:09 PM   #11
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I realized something...

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Old 08-08-2010, 04:13 PM   #12
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

The story needs more girl fights, really its like all guys all the time.
Old 08-08-2010, 04:16 PM   #13
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara#1 View Post
The story needs more girl fights, really its like all guys all the time.
1. This is a Shonen manga, mostly it revolves around males.

2. There arent any female villians left to fight.

3. What are they going to do, fight each other?

Here is the thread:

Old 08-08-2010, 04:21 PM   #14
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
1. This is a Shonen manga, mostly it revolves around males.

2. There arent any female villians left to fight.

3. What are they going to do, fight each other?
I know meant they should build up some female villians, and make those ones already in stronger. Sakura, Ino Tenten and Temari are to weak, they need to include them, Tsunade and the Mizukage more.
Old 08-08-2010, 04:36 PM   #15
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: Do you know what the story needs?

Quote:

Definetly. Nothing is known for sure though. Maybe we'll get to see more of his powers before the final battle too.

I think you meant Naruto. But yeah. He will battle him some time.

I don't think so. Zetsu is like an ordinary Akatsuki. Only Madara alone will remain.

I agree on that. And he was one of the earliest known Akatsuki members along with Itachi...

True. He might turn out an even bigger villain than Madara even.

I agree. It was the same with Karin too...we're still waiting for Kishi to remember them, because he's forgotten about them probably.

Definitely. Though it'd be Kabuto that uses them. Not Madara...

My answers are in orange. I'd still say that Kishi has something up his sleeve though...we'll see.

Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Old 08-08-2010, 04:54 PM   #16
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara#1 View Post
I know meant they should build up some female villians, and make those ones already in stronger. Sakura, Ino Tenten and Temari are to weak, they need to include them, Tsunade and the Mizukage more.
Temati isnt weak plus you left out Hinata or you think that she isnt weak.

Here is the thread:

Old 08-08-2010, 06:30 PM   #17
NagatoGod_of_Pain
Chunin Exam Proctor

NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I guess a Suigetsu and Jugo arc with them as villains would stall the series sufficiently until the inevitable war. The thing is they would need a massive power-up to remotely stand a chance against Naruto. Although there's the possibility of Naruto being unable to help as the rest Konoha 11 fight them, which won't be too bad I guess.

I agree though that the series needs some fresh villains as Naruto vs. Sasuke/Madara is pretty repetitive.
Old 08-08-2010, 06:35 PM   #18
Bulldog
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NagatoGod_of_Pain View Post
I guess a Suigetsu and Jugo arc with them as villains would stall the series sufficiently until the inevitable war. The thing is they would need a massive power-up to remotely stand a chance against Naruto. Although there's the possibility of Naruto being unable to help as the rest Konoha 11 fight them, which won't be too bad I guess.

I agree though that the series needs some fresh villains as Naruto vs. Sasuke/Madara is pretty repetitive.
I wish cause I miss them so much during killer b retrieval arc was when they were a REAL team and it was cool.
Old 08-08-2010, 09:52 PM   #19
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

I mean Kishi keeps on introducing some random good guys out of the clear blue.

Here is the thread:

Old 08-08-2010, 09:59 PM   #20
deidara#1
Pun-isher

Quote:
Temari isnt weak plus you left out Hinata or you think that she isnt weak.
Temari has not even done anything at all in shippuden, I can't base it off of what she did in the Chunin Exams. Yeah, I left Hinata out because I think she is the strongest out of them all.