Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 08-07-2010, 09:10 PM   #541
naruto_jock
The Asian Sensation

naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: NaruHina Supporters United! (NaruHina Fans ONLY, Please!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
Hopefully in the big battle thats yet to come Kishi will plan out something big for both Naruto and Hinata.

I think that would definetely be bad-ass for Kishimoto-sama to do that. But instead of either killing off or almost killing off Hinata like the Pein fight, I think it would be pretty cool if Kishimoto-sama could have a NaruHina combo attack.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
naruto_jock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 09:14 PM   #542
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto_jock View Post
I think that would definetely be bad-ass for Kishimoto-sama to do that. But instead of either killing off or almost killing off Hinata like the Pein fight, I think it would be pretty cool if Kishimoto-sama could have a NaruHina combo attack.
Yea I feel bad for Hinata. Shes almost died more than once in the story. And yea that would be cool. It would also be cool if Naruto got captured by the Akatsuki and Hinata rescued him.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 09:19 PM   #543
naruto_jock
The Asian Sensation

naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Yea I feel bad for Hinata. Shes almost died more than once in the story. And yea that would be cool. It would also be cool if Naruto got captured by the Akatsuki and Hinata rescued him.
It's just a matter of time for Kishimoto-sama to brign up the NaruHina discussion. I think right after Naruto's training and the fight with Kisame in the manga, Naruto will at least talk to Hinata about her confession. It's taking too damn long to see what will happen with this. XDDD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-07-2010, 09:22 PM   #544
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
It's just a matter of time for Kishimoto-sama to brign up the NaruHina discussion. I think right after Naruto's training and the fight with Kisame in the manga, Naruto will at least talk to Hinata about her confession. It's taking too damn long to see what will happen with this. XDDD
Yea I know its gets annoying after a while. But yea hopefully after the fight the're in now Naruto will finally talk to Hinata again.
Old 08-07-2010, 09:28 PM   #545
naruto_jock
The Asian Sensation

Quote:
Yea I know its gets annoying after a while. But yea hopefully after the fight the're in now Naruto will finally talk to Hinata again.
My God that would be the best. I'm just so tired of waiting for this to happen. I mean, seeing some action from Sakura was weird because it just doesn't seem right for Naruto to be with Sakura. It's just too right for Naruto to be with Hinata. 'Nuff said.

Old 08-07-2010, 09:31 PM   #546
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
My God that would be the best. I'm just so tired of waiting for this to happen. I mean, seeing some action from Sakura was weird because it just doesn't seem right for Naruto to be with Sakura. It's just too right for Naruto to be with Hinata. 'Nuff said.
Yea same here. And even though he didn't have a crush on Hinata in the past he can still love her later on I mean this is anime anything can happen.
Old 08-07-2010, 09:36 PM   #547
naruto_jock
The Asian Sensation

Quote:
Yea same here. And even though he didn't have a crush on Hinata in the past he can still love her later on I mean this is anime anything can happen.
That is too true man. If Sakura can go from loving Sasuke, fake-love/love Naruto, and still hav feelings for both dudes........I think Naruto has a perfect chance of falling in love with Hinata. XDDD

Old 08-07-2010, 09:38 PM   #548
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
That is too true man. If Sakura can go from loving Sasuke, fake-love/love Naruto, and still hav feelings for both dudes........I think Naruto has a perfect chance of falling in love with Hinata. XDDD
Yea I know. And mabey he does love Hinata. He just hasn't shown it yet. And even if Sakura doesn't end up with Sasuke theres always Rock Lee.XDD
Old 08-07-2010, 09:42 PM   #549
naruto_jock
The Asian Sensation

Quote:
Yea I know. And mabey he does love Hinata. He just hasn't shown it yet. And even if Sakura doesn't end up with Sasuke theres always Rock Lee.XDD
Yeah, but......I think Rock Lee will end up with Tenten. But that's just me. XDD
Maybe Sakura does a "Tsunade" and end up with no one. XDDDD

Old 08-07-2010, 09:47 PM   #550
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yeah, but......I think Rock Lee will end up with Tenten. But that's just me. XDD
Maybe Sakura does a "Tsunade" and end up with no one. XDDDD
Mabey. And I have a feeling TenTen may end up with Neji. Not sure how it will all go. But yea Naruto and Sakura are like Jiraiya and Tsunade. Jiraiya had a crush on her when they were young but those two never got together.XDD
Old 08-07-2010, 09:48 PM   #551
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

tenten and neji dont make a good couple they had no major interction like naruto and hinata had not even in filler

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 09:49 PM   #552
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Mabey but you never know.
Old 08-07-2010, 09:50 PM   #553
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

i would be all for it

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 09:52 PM   #554
Red
sorry red :(

Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I. Love. NaruHina.
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 09:55 PM   #555
naruto_jock
The Asian Sensation

Like I've said, Kishimoto-sama better do something with the NaruHina discussion or else the story will loose it's funk when it comes to personal life. XDDDD

Old 08-07-2010, 09:59 PM   #556
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Im sure he will. Theres no way he would let Hinata's confession be for nothin.
Old 08-08-2010, 09:43 AM   #557
Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend
Chunin

Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Welcome, redkk95! Feel free to join the fabulous discussion that's going on here!

And on the discussion, I agree; Mr. Kishimoto really needs to address the confession. I mean, wouldn't it break your heart, too, if, after secretly loving someone for most of your life, you finally confessed your love to this person, almost died saving him/her, and never even got a word from your love about it! That's so sad!

Naruto fan 7 years, forum member 3 years
Bones, Criminal Minds, Pretty Little Liars, New Girl, Harry Potter, The Hardy Boys, Nancy Drew
Owner and Founder of NaruHina Supporters United!
Fear My Girl Power!
Mega fan of Hinata, Naruto, Kakashi, and Shikamaru! ♥
Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 09:55 AM   #558
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I sure Naruto will talk to Hinata at some point. Like I said theres no way Kishi would let Hinata's confession be for nothin. And your right it would be really sad if Naruto never said anything to Hinata after that confession.
Old 08-09-2010, 07:13 PM   #559
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

I really love to see Hinata blush towards Naruto before the first kiss. She might think romantically because she fought for Naruto in the Pain invasion. Hinata fans and NaruHina lovers, I'm back. Vuka NaruHina! Vuka Tshwane!
Viva Paraguay, Lugo y la albirroja
Paz y justicia (peace and justice)
Vive Cote d'Ivoire y vive les Elephants
Union-Discipline-Travail (Union, Discipline, Labor)
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Vive Louisiane, Saints, Drew Brees, les Habs, Quebec, et Youppi!
RSAHinataSpringbokF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 08:15 PM   #560
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yea thats true.^^

Tags
hinata, naruhina, naruto, pairings