Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 08-05-2010, 06:16 PM   #21
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

george hyuga just might be Kage someday.
george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to george hyuga Send a message via Yahoo to george hyuga
Default Re: zestu FC

hey cousin

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[CENTER]
george hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 07:48 PM   #22
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by george hyuga View Post
hey cousin
hello there cuz

Zestu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 07:55 PM   #23
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

whats up

[CENTER]
Old 08-05-2010, 08:08 PM   #24
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
whats up
same old

Old 08-05-2010, 11:58 PM   #25
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

fun???

[CENTER]
Old 08-06-2010, 12:02 AM   #26
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

/doesn't join

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3
The 1st Hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 11:29 AM   #27
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 1st Hokage View Post
/doesn't join
crys

Old 08-06-2010, 01:20 PM   #28
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

iz okay zestu *pats on the bck* how r u doing zestu?

Note: I added everyone who's joined so far.
katsu uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 05:34 PM   #29
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsu uchiha View Post
iz okay zestu *pats on the bck* how r u doing zestu?

Note: I added everyone who's joined so far.
I'm great I waiting for Shryse to make me a jonin

Old 08-06-2010, 08:39 PM   #30
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

awwwww awesome

[CENTER]
Old 08-06-2010, 08:48 PM   #31
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Quote:
awwwww awesome
I'm glad you think so

Old 08-06-2010, 08:52 PM   #32
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

lolz u deserve it

[CENTER]
Old 08-06-2010, 10:46 PM   #33
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Quote:
lolz u deserve it
thanks so what happened to your villages

Old 08-06-2010, 10:51 PM   #34
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

what villages?

[CENTER]
Old 08-06-2010, 10:56 PM   #35
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Quote:
what villages?
the two villages you used to belong to

Old 08-06-2010, 10:58 PM   #36
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

i joined too many to remember

[CENTER]
Old 08-06-2010, 11:13 PM   #37
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Quote:
i joined too many to remember
well why don't you join the mirage with me

Old 08-06-2010, 11:15 PM   #38
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Awards Showcase

i'll join

Escudo Espada #2
AoD: Balance
I follow my own lazy code of honor.
Lightning guardian of the sangue famiglia
Blut und krieg, fellow bfv members
zetsu2141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 11:24 PM   #39
Tsukinomai
Special Jonin Candidate

Tsukinomai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I can join?

Tsukinomai

Tsukinomai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 11:25 PM   #40
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

sorry trying to become a rouge

[CENTER]

Tags
zestu fc