Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

Old 06-25-2009, 02:37 AM   #41
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Is Bleach worth watching?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyuubiAkatsuki View Post
lol thx, kinda hard imagining him as a soul reaper cus ive only seen him when he's all goofy and stuff
Yeah it was kinda weird for me seeing him as a Soul Reaper. But you get used to the idea.
You'll see later on in the story. Near the Visored arc, and during.
You see Uryu's dad too. (I hate Uryu's dad! )

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Black King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 02:39 AM   #42
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black King View Post
Yeah it was kinda weird for me seeing him as a Soul Reaper. But you get used to the idea.
You'll see later on in the story. Near the Visored arc, and during.
You see Uryu's dad too. (I hate Uryu's dad! )
lol why?

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."
----- Silver Surfer from Silver Surfer Requiem

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

KyuubiAkatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 02:40 AM   #43
Mini
Chunin

Mini is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

.I Havent Watched Bleach Yet Doesnt Get My Attention In My Opinion.
Old 06-25-2009, 02:43 AM   #44
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
lol why?

I don't know if it would spoil it for you or not but...

Spoiler:
Uryu's dad said he didn't care if his son dies or not. Then Ichigo's dad said that he was a worse father that Uryu's dad was. I wanted to kick my Shonen Jump across the room.

Old 06-25-2009, 02:46 AM   #45
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I don't know if it would spoil it for you or not but...

Spoiler:
Uryu's dad said he didn't care if his son dies or not. Then Ichigo's dad said that he was a worse father that Uryu's dad was. I wanted to kick my Shonen Jump across the room.
lol idc if u spoil it, i've only seen like 8 episodes of bleach i think, lol srry but who's uryu?

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 06-25-2009, 02:47 AM   #46
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
lol idc if u spoil it, i've only seen like 8 episodes of bleach i think, lol srry but who's uryu?
...........Just keep watching... You'll find out.

Old 06-25-2009, 02:48 AM   #47
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
...........Just keep watching... You'll find out.
lol what bugs me is that i've heard the name before lol, i hate it when you know you forgot something but you cant remember lol

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 06-25-2009, 02:51 AM   #48
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
lol what bugs me is that i've heard the name before lol, i hate it when you know you forgot something but you cant remember lol
If your 8 episodes through it you should know him. But, oh well. You'll see.

Old 06-25-2009, 02:54 AM   #49
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
If your 8 episodes through it you should know him. But, oh well. You'll see.
lol i just searched him on google images, its the quincy (i think thats how its spelled) guy isnt it?

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 06-25-2009, 02:55 AM   #50
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
lol i just searched him on google images, its the quincy (i think thats how its spelled) guy isnt it?
Yes, you spelled it right and yeah, He's the Quicny.

Old 06-25-2009, 02:57 AM   #51
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yes, you spelled it right and yeah, He's the Quicny.
woo i just learned a new character's name lol, thx

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 06-25-2009, 03:45 AM   #52
MinatoN
Apprentice Genin

MinatoN is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yes deffinitely watch it, I've seen every episode so far on Adult Swim and I have the first two seasons/arcs and first movie on DVD right now. Bleach is also the only other manga besides Naruto that I'm completely up to date with.
MinatoN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 07:15 AM   #53
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Oh, it's worth watching. I love it!

Japaneseversionisbettersaywhat?

ItachiAnbu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 07:19 AM   #54
vino
Special Jonin Candidate

vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via MSN to vino Send a message via Yahoo to vino Send a message via Skype™ to vino

i don't really think so.....well thats my opinion

It's sink or swim, it's hit or miss.~
vino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 06:14 PM   #55
super
Freshmen Academy Student

super is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

yea bleach is worth watching but the bount arc is way boring
super is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 08:25 PM   #56
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

it kicks naruto's butt.
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 09:04 AM   #57
hotaru uzumaki
Genin Elite

hotaru uzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

bleach sux the big 1
hotaru uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 09:16 PM   #58
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

says somone who thinks naruto is the gretest anime ever made face it Bleach is alot more intresting.
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 12:44 PM   #59
Sakura's White Tiger
Ninja Academy Student

Location: Resting in a field while Sakura is practiceing medical ninjutsu
Sakura's White Tiger is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I have the 1st & 2nd seasons and I agree with everyone the bount arc was not the best but it is good and I have the 3rd season along with boxset 15 for Naruto pre-ordered. At the least give it another go and if you can get, rent, or see if someone would loan it to you.

Tags
anime., bleach, watching