Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 07-26-2010, 10:20 PM   #21
D 2008
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I got lost on the road to life can someone please point me to my house. It is getting cold.
D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: which one ?!!?!!!?!!!?!!

I would shoot the one behind Hinata and use my chidori on the other one.
D 2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 10:21 PM   #22
clayartisabang!
Apprentice Genin

clayartisabang! is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki View Post
I would shoot the one behind Hinata.
If Sakura is lucky... her lion will be scared by the sound of the gunshot and run off.
bwahaha...agreed <3
clayartisabang! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 08:56 PM   #23
ForestS153
Genin

ForestS153 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by clayartisabang! View Post
Well gee, Hinata is the only girl mwho's ever loved me...butm i doo like Sakura...headache.
LOL, thats probably what Naruto would do.
ForestS153 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 09:00 PM   #24
ForestS153
Genin

ForestS153 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Naruto would shoot Sakura, then as the lions gorged on the fresh meat, Naruto and Hinata would leave the place very quietly as Final Fantasy music (the song when Tidus and Yuna kissed in the pond, it's called suteki da ne) went off in the background!
ForestS153 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 09:46 PM   #25
Black Shuck
Special Jonin Candidate

Black Shuck is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Spoiler:
  • They can take care of the lions themselves.
  • Shooting is not an effective way to handle this.
  • Assuming the chasers are super-duper ninja lions,

- Gun: A chemical gas(instant pass-out type) grenade launcher.
- All four pass out.
- Problem solved.

<((:))> <((:))>
.'l'.
.'l'.
----
v
I think. I think I am. Therefore I am... I think.
_________
Spoiler:
I tell you everything that is really nothing, and nothing of what is everything, do not be fooled by what I am saying. Please listen carefully and try to hear what I am not saying.
-C.C.Finn-
Rainbow Tables & unicorns on weed. lolOPHC!!
. . . . . .
Black Shuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 10:51 PM   #26
RockyL
no longer has an out of date War System related custom title

RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to RockyL

I would shoot the one behind Hinata saving her.

"This punch will be larger than life!" - Choji
"A failure will win even at the cost of their own life!" - Gai

The Orochimaru of the Forums
I am teh SMEX!

<3 This heart represents the bromance of Red and RockyL. /brohug
RockyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 10:58 PM   #27
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

id shoot sakura so the lion eat her as me and hinata make passionate love in the plains of africa!!
or shadow clone the bullet shoot both of them and then cover them in caramel and well if i say anything further the ban hammer shall smash me again!
lolohwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 12:03 AM   #28
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** maya doray *** View Post
imagaine that hinata and sakura were running at the middle of thr hotest desert , and there were two hungry lions after them , one dehind sakura and other one behind hinata , imagane in that moment that you was naruto and in your hand one gun, inside it one bullet , which one of these two lions you are going to shot first , and remmember that two lions so hungry running after the girls ????
if this is the only choice, and no jutsus or other weapons, then...
sorry sakura, i'd save hinata, but i dont hate sakura, i'd just rather save hinata..

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 04:12 PM   #29
JenniferWonderland
Special Jonin Candidate

JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Bye hinata xD!
Old 08-05-2010, 04:14 PM   #30
*NarutoSAGEmODE*
Banned

*NarutoSAGEmODE* is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to *NarutoSAGEmODE*

xDDD i would do great push and kill both lion getting sakura and hinata xDDDD
*NarutoSAGEmODE* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 04:20 PM   #31
JenniferWonderland
Special Jonin Candidate

JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

e.e seriously..seriously!?