Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2010, 06:32 PM   #54101
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara-Naruto-Sasuke View Post
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
]
awesome ;P <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto_jock View Post
Thank you. But I'm still weird. XDDD

I'm your angent now. XD

I really like his new album. "Soundtrack 2 my life" is a good song and so is "Up Up and Away."
aren't we all?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 08-04-2010, 06:34 PM   #54102
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Location: Under Fenna, with whipcream being nommed off by her! P: ♥
Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinmarubountyhunter View Post
This is me, don't laugh.

Spoiler:
Hahahahhaahaahahhahahhahhahah

Quote:
I'm doing well. Just chilling right now. So will you have any summer vacation trips soon? <3
Yes, 13th August. And you? <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkscopic View Post

<333

Sorry..
<333

It's ok, silly.

Quote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
]
Nice pics!
BFFs: Neisen Wooster Vorn suki(musketeer buddy<3) Hockey Magic Muffintop(other half<3) TBC Yori Nine ILK(wife4ever<3) DA Semog Cornbread(teddy bear<3) TDZ CCS Jinchiruuki Demise Rotate flamey Gord Red J-Sun KGT sasu(fangirl&wife<3) Shikamaru N117 Luna Meg Jonesy Sephiroph CoD ECW Taker Susanoo jenny JAFL Sarge's Father Blind Vivi
Sensei & Bestest Friend: Maikeru(secret admirer *.*)
Babies: Ohako kakashi uzumaki zenon george IK Swift Storm matsuro Leaf/Mist Shinobi Vocaloid
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Gaara's Girl: My bestest friend ever.
Old 08-04-2010, 06:36 PM   #54103
tkscopic
Chunin Exam Proctor

tkscopic is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasu_girl View Post
lol, i was joking piccie-kun, chill ^^ *hugs*
Ohh..xD ^^" *hugs*

Quote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
]
Beautiful pics Gaara-Naruto-Sasuke. :]

Spoiler:
BF:Taker,Vampire Cat,Shoukry,Cursed Uchiha,Hikari Chan,DogBoy22,Akurei,sasu_girl,mangagirl,naruto_jock,katsuki
JAFL,Muffintop,Bacon,Kakashi's Girl,trouble88,Shinobi killer,Scarlet the Heroine,--Becca,kibafan1,jenny,Danzi,MOP,Gaara's Girl,sakura_blossom
Cleverness is not wisdom

._._._._._._._._._._._._.
This forum interest me to no end
Old 08-04-2010, 06:39 PM   #54104
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkscopic View Post
Ohh..xD ^^" *hugs*

Beautiful pics Gaara-Naruto-Sasuke. :]
yesh :3 *hugs back* love ya ^^

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 08-04-2010, 06:40 PM   #54105
naruto_jock
The Asian Sensation

naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
]
Very nice pics GNS-san.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasu_girl View Post
awesome ;P <3

aren't we all?
Yes, I would definetely say we are. Since there's been so many bumping and grinding here. XDDDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara's Girl View Post

<333

It's ok, silly.

Nice pics!
I'm going to look for job right now. Might be an automechanic. XDDD

Old 08-04-2010, 06:42 PM   #54106
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Very nice pics GNS-san.

Yes, I would definetely say we are. Since there's been so many bumping and grinding here. XDDDD

mmmmm ;P *grinds xD*

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 08-04-2010, 06:49 PM   #54107
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara's Girl View Post

<333

It's ok, silly.

Nice pics!
I said don't laugh

Old 08-04-2010, 06:50 PM   #54108
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaara-naruto-sasuke View Post
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
]
gns???!!!

Old 08-04-2010, 07:00 PM   #54109
Gaara-Naruto-Sasuke
Chunin

Gaara-Naruto-Sasuke saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinmarubountyhunter View Post
gns???!!!

dont act so surprised Jeeze
Old 08-04-2010, 07:03 PM   #54110
Gaara-Naruto-Sasuke
Chunin

Thanx to all who commented on my pictures your all so nice ^^
Old 08-04-2010, 07:45 PM   #54111
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

>.<
Kiseki I luvs your red hair. =P
Gaara, ur purdy. ^^
pixys

old

Spoiler:
Dx

Random. =P

Spoiler:
>.>

old performance costume closer pic.

new

Spoiler:
Dx

performance costume 1 (the same one in the last pic)

Spoiler:
>.>

performance costume 2

Last edited by EmoSakura; 01-23-2011 at 01:14 PM.
Old 08-04-2010, 07:53 PM   #54112
ccc
Chunin Exam Proctor

Location: my house or outside skatingboarding almost geting hit by a car,i m close to the new cowboys stadium
ccc saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!ccc saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
]
u look cool

my nick name is 'c' or 'blushy-boy'
Love you sister Andrea
Old 08-04-2010, 08:02 PM   #54113
Pugs the Dog
Banned

Pugs the Dog is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmoSakura View Post
>.<
Gaara, ur purdy. ^^
pixys

old

Spoiler:

Random. =P

Spoiler:

new

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

performance costume 2
Ur realy pretty!
Old 08-04-2010, 08:13 PM   #54114
Gaara-Naruto-Sasuke
Chunin

Yeah you are really pretty ^^!
Old 08-05-2010, 12:01 AM   #54115
Uchihas_girl
Genin

Uchihas_girl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

My Bf:Naruto_Jock
Old 08-05-2010, 02:37 AM   #54116
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchihas_girl View Post
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
U are soooo cute/funny hehe :3
Quote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
]
Nice mix of curls and straight hair! Really cool
Quote:
>.<
Gaara, ur purdy. ^^
pixys

old

Spoiler:

Random. =P

Spoiler:

new

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

performance costume 2
Thanks alot!
Wow again amazing pictures, love your dresses! (:

Old 08-05-2010, 05:40 AM   #54117
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Location: Under Fenna, with whipcream being nommed off by her! P: ♥
Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
A Summer job?

Quote:
Thanx to all who commented on my pictures your all so nice ^^
You're welcome.

Quote:
>.<
Gaara, ur purdy. ^^
pixys

old

Spoiler:

Random. =P

Spoiler:

new

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

performance costume 2
So purdy, Emolicious. <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchihas_girl View Post
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Great pictures!
BFFs: Neisen Wooster Vorn suki(musketeer buddy<3) Hockey Magic Muffintop(other half<3) TBC Yori Nine ILK(wife4ever<3) DA Semog Cornbread(teddy bear<3) TDZ CCS Jinchiruuki Demise Rotate flamey Gord Red J-Sun KGT sasu(fangirl&wife<3) Shikamaru N117 Luna Meg Jonesy Sephiroph CoD ECW Taker Susanoo jenny JAFL Sarge's Father Blind Vivi
Sensei & Bestest Friend: Maikeru(secret admirer *.*)
Babies: Ohako kakashi uzumaki zenon george IK Swift Storm matsuro Leaf/Mist Shinobi Vocaloid
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Gaara's Girl: My bestest friend ever.
Old 08-05-2010, 06:22 AM   #54118
maikel death
Banned

maikel death is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

nobody laugh
Spoiler:
Old 08-05-2010, 07:33 AM   #54119
Gaara-Naruto-Sasuke
Chunin

^^ thanx you!
Old 08-05-2010, 09:24 AM   #54120
Uchihas_girl
Genin

Uchihas_girl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki View Post
U are soooo cute/funny hehe :3

Nice mix of curls and straight hair! Really cool

Thanks alot!
Wow again amazing pictures, love your dresses! (:
Thank youuu=)

My Bf:Naruto_Jock
Closed Thread