Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

Old 08-04-2010, 04:19 PM   #1
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.
Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Will Favre Retire?

Brett Favre, the 40 year old pro-footballer (American football,) is the boy who cried retirement. So, it's no surprise that as we near the new football season, once again, Favre has neglected to give his official status on whether or not he'll be returning to play another season.

I'm 98% sure I'm the only one that cares about this topic, but on the off chance that there's a few other football fans out there, I'm curious to hear some opinions on the topic.

Will Favre return to the Vikings before their first game against the Rams?

Will he officially retire, and if so, will he say good bye to the game for good and ride his tractor into the sunset?

If Favre doesn't return do the Vikings still have a shot at Super Bowl glory this year?
Kunoichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 04:23 PM   #2
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Will Favre Retire?

Most likely not he had surgery all ready, he could have lived with it. He is really old and people need to stop caring about him hes like the Shaq of Football. He will probably come back during the end of training camp but the Vikings are not winning the Super Bowl anyway Jets and Giants Super Bowl!
deidara#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 04:31 PM   #3
Shika
Special Jonin Candidate

Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

No. Just cause its him.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Fate fell short this time
Your smile fades in the summer
Place your hand in mine
I'll leave when I wanna.
Shika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 04:40 PM   #4
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shika View Post
No. Just cause its him.
No, he won't retire? or No he won't come back?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

Old 08-04-2010, 04:43 PM   #5
Shika
Special Jonin Candidate

Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunoichi View Post
No, he won't retire? or No he won't come back?
He wont retire.

Place your hand in mine
I'll leave when I wanna.
Old 08-18-2010, 07:09 PM   #6
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Awards Showcase

Favre's back, and all it took was Jared Allen, Ryan Longwell, and Steve Hutchinson flying to Mississippi to haul his ass back to Minnesota. I just imagine the three of them in cammo and fatigues knocking on Favre's down and putting a black hood over his head.

I think we've got a serious shot now, not that Favre's playing is the holy grail or anything, but his return does alot for the team's mindset. Now if there rest of injured players would come back we'd be solid.

Spoiler:

Old 08-18-2010, 07:10 PM   #7
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I heard this is his last season.
Old 08-18-2010, 07:13 PM   #8
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Awards Showcase

Yeah probably, I don't see how he can keep going much longer. And who really knows if he's still up to his normal standards?

If the Vikings win the superbowl I guarentee Favre will call it quits.

Spoiler:

Old 08-19-2010, 05:13 AM   #9
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Yes or he'll die. One of the two. Perhaps both.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 05:16 AM   #10
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
What if the NFL disbands? You forgot an option Sticky. Shame on you.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 05:22 AM   #11
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
What if the NFL disbands? You forgot an option Sticky. Shame on you.
That I did.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 05:28 PM   #12
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Awards Showcase

So Favre's back, and according to him this is his "last year" and he came back "for the team" he just wants to have "fun" this year.

So the real debate starts, can the Vikings get a superbowl?

Spoiler:

Old 08-20-2010, 06:40 PM   #13
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Is Obama a good president?
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 06:59 PM   #14
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Well how many Super Bowls have the Vikings won?

Let's see, oh yeah.

Old 08-20-2010, 07:02 PM   #15
Shika
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_kakashi View Post
I heard this is his last season.
He said that his last two seasons.
>.>

Place your hand in mine
I'll leave when I wanna.
Old 08-20-2010, 07:03 PM   #16
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Well how many Super Bowls have the Vikings won?

Let's see, oh yeah.
Your post was the emotional equivalent to getting kicked in the balls. Ouch man. Ouch.

Spoiler:

Old 08-20-2010, 07:15 PM   #17
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Then I have done my duty.

Old 08-20-2010, 07:28 PM   #18
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

he wont retire untill he has a new championship
lolohwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 07:48 PM   #19
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

So he will never retire?

Old 08-20-2010, 11:37 PM   #20
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.
Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolohwd View Post
he wont retire untill he has a new championship
Quote:
So he will never retire?
...guess we know which one then.
Vornmusion is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
brett, favre, football, vikings