Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

Old 08-03-2010, 01:18 PM   #1
Firechakra
Academy Graduate

Firechakra is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Jetpacks?

I was watching Television one day and this thought came to mind.

Jetpacks may be science fiction at this moment, but I believe that building a jetpack isn't impossible, and someday it will become reality if scientists and
people put their minds to it. The question is: How can a jetpack be created?

The closest thing that comes to mind with jetpacks at out current technology is space shuttles. Jetpacs could possibly be made out of the same material as space shuttles or rockets, but I can already think of a few problems with that:

- With a rocket-jetpack, you may only be able to fly straight upward, not in any direction you desire.

- If you run out of fuel while airborn, you will fall and sustain a serious injury, possibly death. That may be a problem with all jetpacks, however.

- Descending may be difficult or not possible with a rocket-pack.

- A rocket-pack may burn the lower half of your body if you were to attempt to fly.

- You may have to be a certain weight in order to fly. People with larger body masses may require a larger jetpack or may not be able to fly at all.

There might be more problems, but that is all I've thought of for now.

So, if jetpacks were to be invented one day, what materials and technology would be used to create them, and what could be solutions to the problems I've listed?
Firechakra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 01:20 PM   #2
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi
Default Re: Jetpacks?

Most problems can be solved with a different fuel/propulsion system.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 08-03-2010, 01:22 PM   #3
kakuzu58
Genin

kakuzu58 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Have like lever like arms come out of the back pack to steer you, have different fuel source like air, just start up and let it suck in air, be able to control fire pressure being pushed from rocket, have suit come out of backpack and cover your skin with non flammable material, make differen designs for differnet peepz.

Kakuzu is my idol, my soul, and my teacher. Never disobey him, or .........you'll meet his past, partners.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Fan Clubs:
Kisame Fan Club 2
Kakuzu Fan club
Spoiler:
Adopted: Zaraki Kenpachi
Kenpachi, and ZIM

ALL HAIL MEGATRON, TRUE DECEPTICON LEADER AND THE TRUE PRIME.
" You still fight for the weak, THAT IS WHY YOU LOSE"- megatron 2007 transformers movie.
kakuzu58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 02:28 PM   #4
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.
Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

If jet-packs become the next wave of transportation there needs to be some kind of competency test that people should pass in order to operate one. There are already thousands of bad drivers, I shudder to think what would happen once people can also go up and down.

Just imagine the first JUI, jet-packing under the influence.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

Kunoichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 08:26 PM   #5
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.
Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

Considering the only way jet-pack travel will ever become a normal and realistic thing is if it gives you the ability to travel at extreme speeds. There's no point in making jet-packs the next form of transportation if cars can do the same thing. The only way jet-packs will catch on is if they offer something cars cannot, and no the whole 'flying' part isn't enough. They need to improve the rate at which we get to places.

In other words, for jet-packs to become the next form of common travel they need to be able to reach speeds of 200+ to be worth such a major change. This of course means that a new form of tests will be needed and given the basic requirements to be able to fly something at an excess of 200+, I doubt 80% of the world will pass that test. Thus making it pointless.

I foresee hover cars or something to be the next major step instead of jetpacks. Though that will still need a new form of testes too.
Vornmusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 08:39 PM   #6
Firechakra
Academy Graduate

Firechakra is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Jetpacks can do something cars cannot. Flying will probably eliminate all traffic, as people flying will not have to stop because of other people.

I don't know how hover cars will be invented. Those are more sci-fi than jetpacks.
Firechakra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 09:08 PM   #7
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.
Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firechakra View Post
Jetpacks can do something cars cannot. Flying will probably eliminate all traffic, as people flying will not have to stop because of other people.

I don't know how hover cars will be invented. Those are more sci-fi than jetpacks.
Expect you forget that the car companies will fight against this to their last breath, and considering the fact that cars as a whole are so integrated into the worlds every-day life they have much sway. It requires something more than the ability to fly for this to be a forced changed, as it will need to be.

If you want to fly, take a plane. That's what they are for. Jet-packs need to offer something a plane and car cannot. Flight, ease of use, and speed. They have flight, they need ease of use, and in order for them to be accepted as the new norm of travel they need to improve on the last form, speed.

Hover cars have already been made, they are very unpractical. Just like jet-packs are right now. Both need a new form of propulsion (or a highly refined and improved form of a type we already have) before they can even be considered as a viable way of travel.
Vornmusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 09:11 PM   #8
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakuzu

They have already designed a water-powered jetpack. Obviously, it can't go very far because it's connected to a cord that supplies the water and it's still in the prototype stage.

Edit: Even if Jetpacks were eventually released to the public, it would cause extreme mayhem. People could steal, kill, or do whatever they please and flee the scene instantly. I can imagine that it would be alot harder to catch a person in a jetpack chase than a car chase.

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.

Last edited by Kakuzu; 08-03-2010 at 09:16 PM.
Kakuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 09:33 PM   #9
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

they already invented jetpacks...just strap a small missile or several to your back.

No round trips

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 09:45 PM   #10
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Wouldn't it burn off your pants?

shinmarubountyhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 09:51 PM   #11
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

actually they already have jetpacks....just not for public access

espada #0 of the escudo arrancar
I am the wayward espada, the embodiment of madness

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
for once someone gets it right
junchurikioftheleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 05:12 AM   #12
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firechakra View Post

I know that there has been such a thing invented, though it was a Hover Car to go across water, It was on something I watched a while back, there is actually a car already invented that is able to become a Hover over Water.

Though that idea needs to be increased further some what to a Thruster installed Car, with mini thrusters, on the bottom to 'hover' above a surface, then that would be the next best transport.

I already had such a thing in my mind ages ago that I wanted to invent someday, though it was a thruster hover bike. Already had it planned on paper some what to, got the idea from an anime I watched a while back now. (A curse doing Physics, crazy ideas pop in your head)

Yes there already is Jetpacks, though they ain't for public use, they are basically in there stage of further development. They are some what sluggish and possibly unsafe, imagine a child on a Jetpack or immature people for that fact there is rather high risk factors unless there is a way to improve there performance and overall use in length, considering if it will become a permanent fixure, I think it will need to have increased length of use and there is always the fact that they aren't very practical at the moment rather bulky, a small figured human would not handle the weight.

Though then there is the fact of increased stability, for the different weight variations in all people, and then there is height to consider of people to. Though also the means that, there has to be away to readily refuel what ever fuel that it requires because I don't think you could just fly into a petrol station and refuel it's tank. You would probably blow the petrol station up.

Then you have to consider the speed and velocitys effects that a Jetpack has on the human, if the speed or velocity is to great, there is the fact that many humans will not be able to handle the G-Forces affect on the body, you hear it all the time with pilots that they have to get use to the G-Forces, and the different effects it has on the body, not to mention with different weather variations, and pressures that could take place while on a Jet Pack. There really would be no protection from harsh weather on a Jet Pack. Then you have to take into the account of the force of gale the wind is, when on it, especially going into the wind, or if such a gale is so strong on the side of you you will easily be thrown into a building or tree or object. Then you also have to think about how to navigate where you are going, perhaps will need a built in navigation option such as heat-seeking missiles or navigation-missiles, just so one can stay on the correct path, route.

They have to worry and take care of the push and pull forces, the pressure and increasing forces at varying rates, also how they will be able to handle the gravity changes when the Moon effects the Earth's surface as it does with different waves the Moon effects, then if they are planning to allow it to travel at a changed altitude, there is the increase force with decent and ascend, also the cold weather and harsher winds at increased altitude, the force of gravity if went, higher enough may have a negative effect on the human that wields the Jet Pack. Though I really don't think they plan on increasing so High, though if they are planning to increase the distance at which it travels will, then be able to cross the sea rather low, though then the problem there is water problems with the device, considering it is salt air.

So in my opinion of ever perfecting the use of Jet Packs, will possibly some time away in the future, it may have been invented though needs to severly developed for any kind of domestic use, considering the several varying forms of humans there are, and even then I would think that they will still go on and try to find an alternative form, to increase it abilities, you will probably find that the first to be released for domestic usage will have several flaws and won't be all that great and the places to go will probably be severely limited.

Though also when it is decided for release anything to to with travel, car, plane, boat all will possibly greatly protest against such a release as it will mean a drop in there services and that is something I am sure they wouldn't take lightly, it will lead to an international disaster, and rather strong debates against such a device be given to the public.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 08:55 PM   #13
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
I know that there has been such a thing invented, though it was a Hover Car to go across water, It was on something I watched a while back, there is actually a car already invented that is able to become a Hover over Water.

Though that idea needs to be increased further some what to a Thruster installed Car, with mini thrusters, on the bottom to 'hover' above a surface, then that would be the next best transport.

I already had such a thing in my mind ages ago that I wanted to invent someday, though it was a thruster hover bike. Already had it planned on paper some what to, got the idea from an anime I watched a while back now. (A curse doing Physics, crazy ideas pop in your head)

Yes there already is Jetpacks, though they ain't for public use, they are basically in there stage of further development. They are some what sluggish and possibly unsafe, imagine a child on a Jetpack or immature people for that fact there is rather high risk factors unless there is a way to improve there performance and overall use in length, considering if it will become a permanent fixure, I think it will need to have increased length of use and there is always the fact that they aren't very practical at the moment rather bulky, a small figured human would not handle the weight.

Though then there is the fact of increased stability, for the different weight variations in all people, and then there is height to consider of people to. Though also the means that, there has to be away to readily refuel what ever fuel that it requires because I don't think you could just fly into a petrol station and refuel it's tank. You would probably blow the petrol station up.

Then you have to consider the speed and velocitys effects that a Jetpack has on the human, if the speed or velocity is to great, there is the fact that many humans will not be able to handle the G-Forces affect on the body, you hear it all the time with pilots that they have to get use to the G-Forces, and the different effects it has on the body, not to mention with different weather variations, and pressures that could take place while on a Jet Pack. There really would be no protection from harsh weather on a Jet Pack. Then you have to take into the account of the force of gale the wind is, when on it, especially going into the wind, or if such a gale is so strong on the side of you you will easily be thrown into a building or tree or object. Then you also have to think about how to navigate where you are going, perhaps will need a built in navigation option such as heat-seeking missiles or navigation-missiles, just so one can stay on the correct path, route.

They have to worry and take care of the push and pull forces, the pressure and increasing forces at varying rates, also how they will be able to handle the gravity changes when the Moon effects the Earth's surface as it does with different waves the Moon effects, then if they are planning to allow it to travel at a changed altitude, there is the increase force with decent and ascend, also the cold weather and harsher winds at increased altitude, the force of gravity if went, higher enough may have a negative effect on the human that wields the Jet Pack. Though I really don't think they plan on increasing so High, though if they are planning to increase the distance at which it travels will, then be able to cross the sea rather low, though then the problem there is water problems with the device, considering it is salt air.

So in my opinion of ever perfecting the use of Jet Packs, will possibly some time away in the future, it may have been invented though needs to severly developed for any kind of domestic use, considering the several varying forms of humans there are, and even then I would think that they will still go on and try to find an alternative form, to increase it abilities, you will probably find that the first to be released for domestic usage will have several flaws and won't be all that great and the places to go will probably be severely limited.

Though also when it is decided for release anything to to with travel, car, plane, boat all will possibly greatly protest against such a release as it will mean a drop in there services and that is something I am sure they wouldn't take lightly, it will lead to an international disaster, and rather strong debates against such a device be given to the public.
What would really be the point of hover cars?

shinmarubountyhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 12:30 AM   #14
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

i think there was a mythbusters episode (discovery channel), where they tried to build one....or that was another show...i forgot...

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 01:05 AM   #15
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Wait, Jetpacks are not real or no one has ever used them?
/Confused
But... I thought... Nevermind.. if they haven't made it yet, I am sure they can.
*Goes to curse out a certain Tv show I watch

^ My future wife.
WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.
Kiko-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 07:39 AM   #16
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinmarubountyhunter View Post
Basically to replace the every day cars now, as it is, the car that travels on the road only can go on land, if such an invention was to be made with thruster hover cars, they would just float above land and not be limited to the distance they can travel, if they become good enough the could go over small areas of water. Now normal Hover Cars already that have been invented though not for public use, transform some what into a boat, basically, the cars wheels get folded in under the body and then a large life-boat thing comes out, and is able to travel over bodies of water.

The thruster hover car would be different and have mini thrusters as such installed into or under the body of the car, like a planes thrusters though on a greatly smaller scale.

Though this is going Off-Topic, this Thread is for Jet Packs ...

BF:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Throw Rasen-Shuriken; 08-05-2010 at 07:41 AM.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 03:12 PM   #17
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Both hovercraft and jetpacks have already been invented.

I'm not certain about what stage the jetpacks are in, but we do have real, working, if not practical hovercars.

Though personally, I'd rather find a cure for Malaria, or maybe HIV/AIDS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinmarubountyhunter View Post
Parking on top of someone else's car.

ItachiAnbu is offline   Reply With Quote