Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 08-02-2010, 06:17 PM   #1
AkiraNeko
Chunin Exam Proctor

AkiraNeko is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Stuck between a wall and a fence...

Yep. You heard me. Naruto is stuck between a wall and a fence.

How? I don't know. I was collecting ancient coins on a rooftop when I fell and got stuck between a wall and a fence. I've tried jumping and running every which way, but it doesn't work.

Help?

(I just got the game yesterday, so I'm not far into the game..
It was $15..Don't judge me.)
Nous ferons tout droit
Mon bel amour, mon bel amour

Village Hidden in the Aura

"Sometimes I wish I could disown my sister, but then I realize we're the only two in the room."

"Peace will find us with Harmony.."

BF: Ishtar
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I love small, hard-to-read font, don't you?
AkiraNeko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 06:22 PM   #2
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via Yahoo to Azal
Default Re: Stuck between a wall and a fence...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkiraNeko View Post
Yep. You heard me. Naruto is stuck between a wall and a fence.

How? I don't know. I was collecting ancient coins on a rooftop when I fell and got stuck between a wall and a fence. I've tried jumping and running every which way, but it doesn't work.

Help?

(I just got the game yesterday, so I'm not far into the game..
It was $15..Don't judge me.)
reset the game

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Azal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 06:22 PM   #3
AkiraNeko
Chunin Exam Proctor

..How?
Nous ferons tout droit

"Sometimes I wish I could disown my sister, but then I realize we're the only two in the room."

Old 08-02-2010, 06:25 PM   #4
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
..How?
reset as in turn it off
or you can go on gamefaqs.com to ask for help

Old 08-02-2010, 06:41 PM   #5
AkiraNeko
Chunin Exam Proctor

All right, I tried to reset the game, but after I did so Naruto was in the same place..I went to gamefaqs.com, but I couldn't find anything..
Nous ferons tout droit

Old 08-02-2010, 06:48 PM   #6
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Have you tried to completely turn off the Machine, that you are playing it on, then reload the Game from the last save?

It's just I don't know what game you are talking about nor the machine you are playing it on.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 06:49 PM   #7
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
All right, I tried to reset the game, but after I did so Naruto was in the same place..I went to gamefaqs.com, but I couldn't find anything..
than your copy of the game needs to go in the trash or have an editor look at it
or if you wannna go to the extremes try and see if you can hack to get away from there

Old 08-02-2010, 06:51 PM   #8
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
Have you tried to completely turn off the Machine, that you are playing it on, then reload the Game from the last save?

It's just I don't know what game you are talking about nor the machine you are playing it on.
Rise of the Ninja on the XBox(look at the top of the thread)

Old 08-02-2010, 06:51 PM   #9
AkiraNeko
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:

Yes, but that didn't work. Thanks for the advice, though. (The game is Naruto: Rise of a Ninja for the XBox 360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by azal852 View Post
than your copy of the game needs to go in the trash or have an editor look at it
or if you wannna go to the extremes try and see if you can hack to get away from there
..And how would one "hack" the game..?
Nous ferons tout droit

Old 08-02-2010, 06:52 PM   #10
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Yes, but that didn't work. Thanks for the advice, though. (The game is Naruto: Rise of a Ninja for the XBox 360)

various ways
idk if there is a action replay XBOX360 though

Old 08-02-2010, 06:55 PM   #11
AkiraNeko
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by azal852 View Post
various ways
idk if there is a action replay XBOX360 though
Oh..And I guess it didn't help that right after I got stuck I saved it..Probably a bad move..
Nous ferons tout droit

Old 08-02-2010, 06:57 PM   #12
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Quote:

Perhaps just take out the Disc, then completely unplug it from the Power Point, not sure though if that would work either though.

If you saved it after getting stuck you may have to start a new game.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 06:57 PM   #13
NarutoUzumaki12
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

you'll have to turn it off since you don't know how to climb walls yet

Naruto is Finnaly where it belongs on Toonami

Currently playing: Assassin's Creed 3

Spoiler:
Rest in peace Neji

NarutoUzumaki12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 07:02 PM   #14
AkiraNeko
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Perhaps just take out the Disc, then completely unplug it from the Power Point, not sure though if that would work either though.

If you saved it after getting stuck you may have to start a new game.
I suppose I will have to start a new game then..Thanks for the help. ^^
Nous ferons tout droit

Old 08-29-2010, 12:48 PM   #15
inorules9
Academy Graduate

inorules9 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

dude u could just go to the menu and click load game and u could click the last autosave or other save from previous before u got stuck between the wall just saying u could try it
"It seems like the small leaves in the Village of Konoha have inherited that "will of fire" you spoke of, Third. The fire on the leaves will eventually burn greater and stronger.... It will flash its light and protect this village." - Iruka Umino
inorules9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 06:19 PM   #16
CollinD31693
Genin Elite

CollinD31693 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to CollinD31693

i had one glitch where right after i finished fighting a random battle with kiba, it would show the whole entire leaf village white and me just constantly falling then substituting, falling then substituting, over and over, i had to restart :\

CollinD31693 is offline   Reply With Quote