Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

Old 08-02-2010, 05:00 PM   #1
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Nerds.

Do you see anybody as a nerd? Not the candy. Serious disccusion.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 05:03 PM   #2
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Default Re: Nerds.

I don't but everyone harasses my by calling me a nerd and their reason why I am one is because

"I wear glasses, have little friends , and I don't bad my pants" >_>

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 05:06 PM   #3
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I don't either. The fact of the matter is, people have differences and we can't control it. People who consider different people nerds is just wrong. It's discrimination, and it's rediculous. I petty the people who think they're cool because they go so low to pick on other people's physical appearances, hobbies, and friends. That's why I will never be like those lowlifes.
Old 08-02-2010, 05:51 PM   #4
Uchiha_Itachi
Chunin Exam Participant

Uchiha_Itachi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
I don't either. The fact of the matter is, people have differences and we can't control it. People who consider different people nerds is just wrong. It's discrimination, and it's rediculous. I petty the people who think they're cool because they go so low to pick on other people's physical appearances, hobbies, and friends. That's why I will never be like those lowlifes.
I know right? This is perfectly said. There is no such thing as a nerd, only a lowlife discriminator.
Old 08-02-2010, 06:04 PM   #5
akikofrown
Veteran Chunin

akikofrown is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Look at the title of your thread. You called them nerds.
akikofrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 07:06 PM   #6
Amani
Chunin Exam Participant

Amani is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Actually, I like to refer myself to as a nerd just for fun. xD I see no shame in it. In fact, I'm proud.

As Bill Gates once said, "Be nice to nerds. Chance are you'll end up working for one."

Couldn't have said it better myself, yeah! xD But yeah. You're right. Calling someone else a nerd is just discrimination against differences.
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Deidara.
Amani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 07:24 PM   #7
akikofrown
Veteran Chunin

akikofrown is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amani View Post
Actually, I like to refer myself to as a nerd just for fun. xD I see no shame in it. In fact, I'm proud.

As Bill Gates once said, "Be nice to nerds. Chance are you'll end up working for one."

Couldn't have said it better myself, yeah! xD But yeah. You're right. Calling someone else a nerd is just discrimination against differences.

I don't work for a nerd, I work for a complete a*$hole.
akikofrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 07:44 PM   #8
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.
Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I think it all depends on the context that you use it in. You know, it's not what you say it's how you say it? My friends call me a nerd all the time, but they don't say it in a malicious or hurtful way. And then there are people who try to tear me down because I play board games that come with soundtracks, they use the term nerd but when they say it it's got a whole different meaning.

It's like the word B*tch! You can call someone a b*tch and you know it's meant to be an insult, but there are times when you're like "damn.. that chick is one tough b*tch!" and it's kind of a compliment.

Spoiler:

Kunoichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 07:54 PM   #9
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

No, but alot of my friends call me a nerd then I come back with a " Don't be jelous you Under-Achiver!"

EDIT: Nevermind, I see alot of people at my school as nerds, even myself.

^ My future wife.
WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.
Kiko-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 09:07 PM   #10
Averi
Freshmen Academy Student

Averi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I see nerd as a HS social status category.
In my opinion, just means your interests fits into the category.

But today, the lines between those social classes are starting to blur. So I think thats a good thing.
Averi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 09:21 PM   #11
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I think everyone is a nerd in their own little way, and their own little world...
So much discrimination out there...

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 11:23 PM   #12
Yo_Slayer
Chunin

Yo_Slayer is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

.an insignificant student who is ridiculed as being affected or boringly studious

.an intelligent but single-minded expert in a particular technical field or profession

.a person who passionately pursues intellectual activities, esoteric knowledge, or other obscure interests that are age-inappropriate rather than engaging in more social or popular activities

.A person who, although having good technical or scientific skills, is introspective and generally introverted

If you can define yourself with one of these defs. your a nerd.
Old 08-03-2010, 04:13 AM   #13
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

A nerd is a bit clumbsy, shy, often intelligent person with lack of sense for fashion.
I'm not saying that guys are the only nerds, there are girls too!

Kiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 04:42 AM   #14
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.
Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

Like I said in the other nerd thread: Nerdettes are the best .
Vornmusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 04:45 AM   #15
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Mine iz betta.

Old 08-03-2010, 04:52 AM   #16
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

SimpleGenin saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

poeple who's stuck in the computer all day as nerds..
people who study all day as nerds..
people who uses big vocabs are nerds.
people with funny looking glass are nerds
people who likes anime are nerds
people who wear naruto head bands are nerds
people who rather stay home than go out with friends are nerds.

but with all honesty, who cares. people are different and thats just the way it is. it would be soo dull to only have "cool" people in the world.. not to mention that most nerds are actually pretty intelligent
Old 08-03-2010, 05:16 AM   #17
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleGenin View Post
poeple who's stuck in the computer all day as nerds..
people who study all day as nerds..
people who uses big vocabs are nerds.
people with funny looking glass are nerds
people who likes anime are nerds
people who wear naruto head bands are nerds
people who rather stay home than go out with friends are nerds.

but with all honesty, who cares. people are different and thats just the way it is. it would be soo dull to only have "cool" people in the world.. not to mention that most nerds are actually pretty intelligent
In red. I couldn't dissagree more.
My boyfriend actually thinks it's hot, especially for girls, to watch anime.

Old 08-03-2010, 05:21 AM   #18
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki View Post
In red. I couldn't dissagree more.
My boyfriend actually thinks it's hot, especially for girls, to watch anime.
it depends who you ask really.
its very rare to see someone hanging out with "cool" people if you watch anime or red them except for few people, in my high school altleast
Old 08-03-2010, 05:50 AM   #19
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Awards Showcase

Im not in school anymore, but I was one of the "cool" people. :P
That friends didn't watch anime I guess. But there are some like me probably.
In each group is a person who does 'other' things in her/his freetime.

Old 08-03-2010, 05:56 AM   #20
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki View Post
Im not in school anymore, but I was one of the "cool" people. :P
That friends didn't watch anime I guess. But there are some like me probably.
In each group is a person who does 'other' things in her/his freetime.
i don wanna label myself because i think that limits people.. i can be friends with any type of person no matter what clicks