Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 08-02-2010, 11:32 AM   #1
Skrall
Veteran Chunin

Skrall saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Skrall saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default How come Naruto has only lost one fight?

How come Naruto has only lost one fight (against Sasuke) in the entire series (Naruto and Naruto Shippuden)? By now he should have lost, at leat, one or two more battles, dont you think?
Skrall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 11:34 AM   #2
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: How come Naruto has only lost one fight?

It's called Naruto.
Main Character, hardly ever loses.
Old 08-02-2010, 11:35 AM   #3
kakuzu58
Genin

kakuzu58 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skrall View Post
How come Naruto has only lost one fight (against Sasuke) in the entire series (Naruto and Naruto Shippuden)? By now he should have lost, at leat, one or two more battles, dont you think?
Who sasuke should have lost? Yeah he shouldve and why naruto has lost only 1 battle and the rest he's won ihnk, i have no clue.

Kakuzu is my idol, my soul, and my teacher. Never disobey him, or .........you'll meet his past, partners.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Fan Clubs:
Kisame Fan Club 2
Kakuzu Fan club
Spoiler:
Adopted: Zaraki Kenpachi
Kenpachi, and ZIM

ALL HAIL MEGATRON, TRUE DECEPTICON LEADER AND THE TRUE PRIME.
" You still fight for the weak, THAT IS WHY YOU LOSE"- megatron 2007 transformers movie.
kakuzu58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 11:37 AM   #4
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Because Naruto has the sense to train and prepare for fights before they happen. And because the plot won't allow him to die. Often in the ninja world, losing means dying. And Naruto, being the main character, has a "No Death" pass for until the end of the series.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 11:42 AM   #5
Mini-Chan
Apprentice Genin

Mini-Chan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Naruto wins 99% of fights because he is the main character. He only lost to Sasuke because it would give him another goal and add some drama. Naruto's only loss was a plot device.
Mini-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 11:49 AM   #6
Howlz
Academy Graduate

Howlz is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Also, if naruto were to lose a fight and DIE... The show would probably stop.
Asuma Sarutobi
Howlz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 12:03 PM   #7
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_kakashi View Post
It's called Naruto.
And because of the plot too.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 12:04 PM   #8
RAPEGNPS3
Freshmen Academy Student

RAPEGNPS3 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

but naruto dint beat kimimaru.
RAPEGNPS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 02:29 PM   #9
Rafi915
Freshmen Academy Student

Rafi915 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skrall View Post
I think he shouldn't have lost a single fight with that Evil sasuke.i just hate him.he sucks
Rafi915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 02:34 PM   #10
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

He didn't won from Gaara either. It was a tie.
And he didn't won from Kimimaro. Because Lee took over.

Kiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 12:31 PM   #11
Skrall
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
It's called Naruto.
Other maiin characters, such as Ichigo and Luffy, have lost several times. Being the main character doesnt mean nothing. Kishimoto just needs to kill off Naruto and figure a crappy way to bring him back to life.
Old 08-08-2010, 08:17 PM   #12
Ayokana
Genin

Ayokana is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Ayokana

has sasuke lost any battles? not that i can think of, besides itachi, but he came back and owned him in the end anyway, idk if that counts.

~The moon falls over the bloody mist, causing a wave of darkness so beautiful, I have to watch. The blood curling screams echoing throughout my head, from nights passed, create such an ambiance to the scene that I almost smile, I smile at the nightmares. I smile at the residual fear that never leaves, it never leaves.~
Ayokana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 08:44 PM   #13
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
It's called Naruto.
That is not true in other anime the main character loses a lot bleach (Ichigo) and One Piece (Luffy) those characters get the beaten out of them on a regular bases. In Naruto they over do Naruto's power a little to much with a lot of power ups during the story.
deidara#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 10:12 PM   #14
*** maya doray ***
Veteran Chunin

Location: i'm in everywhere in the sky if you stare at it :3 . . .
*** maya doray *** is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to *** maya doray ***
Red face Re: How come Naruto has only lost one fight?

i don't remember that i saw naruto in one time loosing , i saw him wining all the time ...
*** maya doray *** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 11:09 AM   #15
Skrall
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayokana View Post
has sasuke lost any battles? not that i can think of, besides itachi, but he came back and owned him in the end anyway, idk if that counts.
Sasuke isnt the main character of the series, if he was the series would be called Sasuke (Shippuden). Besides Sasuke has lost fights against Itachi in the first half of the series and if I recall correctly against Aoi Rokush
Old 11-20-2010, 11:10 AM   #16
GwynethUchiha
Chunin Exam Proctor

GwynethUchiha has completed a tough C-rank mission!GwynethUchiha has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Naruto works hard to win.....and I just think he's lucky sometimes

So many days of boredom, so many shows I love...but what's the point...they will all end soon...so I can never be at peace!
GwynethUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 11:16 AM   #17
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

One word.
Plot
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 11:25 AM   #18
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Because of

Plot
Main character
Plot
The show is called Naruto
Did I mention plot?

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 03:33 PM   #19
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

He's the main character, duh.
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 03:38 PM   #20
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.
Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki View Post
He didn't won from Gaara either. It was a tie.
And he didn't won from Kimimaro. Because Lee took over.
He also didn't really beat Haku either, i mean Haku sorta gave up and then at the last second went to save Zabuza.

So really Naruto doesn't always "win" in the sense of being a stronger fighter, it's that whole Naruto changing peoples morales and values that's kept him alive this long.

Spoiler:

Kunoichi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
battles, fights, lose, naruto, win