Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ

Battlegrounds HQ The headquarters of the debating area. Introduce yourself here, get to know other Battlegrounds, and discuss the details and events of the BG.

Old 07-30-2010, 11:02 PM   #61
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Author vs. Feats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Shuck View Post
>> No. Words should be filtered.
>> With that word comes 'responsible'.
>> Contradicts with the above statement.
>> Yes, it has flaws.
Red: Anything means anything I'm sure
Yellow: Yes it does.
Green: Just and example, but the fact is they said they would believe it because the author stated it.

This would mean Vegeto is FTL and Bell is a Solar System Buster

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3
The 1st Hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 12:23 AM   #62
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 1st Hokage View Post
This would mean Vegeto is FTL...
If you refer to Vegeto/Vegetto/Vegito from dbz, he is FTL. By feats and Hype!!!
Well, at least if speed of light is close to our predictions (300.000 km/s=300.000.000 m/s)

Last edited by Ultimate combatant; 07-31-2010 at 12:25 AM.
Ultimate combatant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 12:37 AM   #63
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate combatant View Post
Well, at least if speed of light is close to our predictions (300.000 km/s=300.000.000 m/s)
No, he's Relavistic at best.

Quote:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 07-31-2010, 12:54 AM   #64
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 1st Hokage View Post
No, he's Relavistic at best.
Even master Roshi managed to destroy moon from Earth in a matter of seconds!!!
Ultimate combatant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 07:01 AM   #65
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Awards Showcase

That's why even Master Roshi in his prime is Hypersonic.

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 07-31-2010, 08:57 AM   #66
9tail
Chunin Exam Proctor

9tail has completed a tough C-rank mission!9tail has completed a tough C-rank mission!9tail has completed a tough C-rank mission!

aka i would stay off the hokage fights...there is only 2 and they werent very long...
Old 07-31-2010, 03:51 PM   #67
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate combatant View Post
Vegito FTL? Wut in the world?

Proof please.
Miles Edgeworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 04:16 PM   #68
Lone Wolf
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone Wolf is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Edgeworth View Post
Vegito FTL? Wut in the world?

Proof please.
Vegetto mach 1000 in the wiki? Wut in the world?

Proof please.
Lone Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 11:24 PM   #69
crystalblade13
Veteran Chunin

crystalblade13 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akatsuki X View Post
Example,
lets say a duck appears in the next Naruto chapter.

It can spam menacing balls.

Let's say its around mountain busting ability.

But then Kishimoto says that Ino can tank it.

It's common sense vs. an authors word.
lol. i...cant stop..laughing. thank you good sir.

" I'll take a potato chip, AND EAT IT!!! " - light yagami
.___
(>_<) I'll have the Samehada just you wait!!
/----\ Put this on your siggy if you love Suigetsu.
crystalblade13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 12:56 AM   #70
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone Wolf View Post
Vegetto mach 1000 in the wiki? Wut in the world?

Proof please.
People early on in Dragon Ball have shown low level hypersonic feats, and we all know that characters have gotten faster and faster.

While I can't say for sure who exactly is Mach 1000 without a doubt, Vegito is by far the fastest DB character even when toying around with Buuhan, and had potential to be even stronger if he had actually went full blast. I'd say that Vegito being Mach 1000 is not a huge stretch.

I'm pretty sure Gotenks showed some sort of impressive speed feat that was generally taken to be somewhere around Mach 1000, but I'm way too lazy to find it right now, it's basically 1 AM where I am at the moment, if I can find it I'll post it later but I just don't want to bother with it right now.
Old 08-01-2010, 04:50 AM   #71
colorles
Banned

colorles is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalblade13 View Post
lol. i...cant stop..laughing. thank you good sir.
Where's all this disdain for Ino come from? i actually kinda like her, alot more than Sakura
colorles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 05:39 AM   #72
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorles View Post
Where's all this disdain for Ino come from? i actually kinda like her, alot more than Sakura
Not disdain.
Just using her example since she is such a weak character.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

Me and my friends are funny,
we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

Akatsuki X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 10:15 AM   #73
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Ino is made of awesome and win, people just like using her as an example cause she is fodder.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 11:08 AM   #74
Shika-fiend
Special Jonin Candidate

Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
Ino is made of awesome and win, people just like using her as an example cause she is fodder.
Ino is cool. At least she's better than Sakura.
Shika-fiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 08:39 PM   #75
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Well who isn't better than Sakura?

Oh actually Naruto and Sasuke are worse, but that's of no matter.

In any case, Kishi needs to give the other characters more screen time, people like Lee and Kiba have shown practically nothing new since the time skip. Otherwise everybody else seems to have good post-skip feats while they get left behind, and then people will use databook junk and it would just be retarded.
Old 08-01-2010, 08:56 PM   #76
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

What Kishi needs to do is give his female characters screen time. >=( But we all know that'll never happen.

Old 08-01-2010, 09:23 PM   #77
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Meh, Kishi's female characters have hardly shown themselves as competent, with very few exceptions.

Honestly the only competent kunoichi in the series that I can recall at the moment is Temari. Well Chiyo was pretty awesome too, but she's gone now.
Old 08-01-2010, 09:27 PM   #78
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

That's because Kishi doesn't give them any good abilities :/

I agree though, Temari's badass and Chiyo was pretty cool. What about Tayuya, Konan, & Mei?

Old 08-01-2010, 09:40 PM   #79
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
That's because Kishi doesn't give them any good abilities :/

I agree though, Temari's badass and Chiyo was pretty cool. What about Tayuya, Konan, & Mei?
Tayuya was okay but is dead.

Konan wasn't really that great of a character, to me she didn't have a lot of personality.

As for Mei, she still needs more screen time.
Old 08-02-2010, 06:41 AM   #80
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Phoenix Wright

Miles, what the crap?

Were you serious when you said that Naruto's worse than Sakura?

I chuckled, I have to admit, it just seems pretty strange that you'd say it really.

Naruto and Sasuke are by far the most developed characters, they have the most screentime at the very least.

Sasuke hasn't been so bad lately now that I think about it, and as you probably know I've never really hated Naruto.

I can still understand the Sasuke part, but Naruto? Really? xD

It strikes me as hilarious though, since when have you hated on Naruto? I can't seem to understand why you like Sakura more >_< It makes no sense to me, I can't even describe the strangeness.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Phoenix Wright is offline   Reply With Quote