Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 07-24-2010, 08:39 PM   #501
LordMike716
Freshmen Academy Student

LordMike716 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruHina Supporters United! (NaruHina Fans ONLY, Please!)

Hinata Hyuga's best friend. I personally wanted to thank you for helping me on that other thread. They are very one sided in looking at information. I know I seem so as well, but I agree with the author of Naru/Hina essay. He is very logical and strong with evidence on this.
LordMike716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 06:40 PM   #502
Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend
Chunin

Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordMike716 View Post
Hinata Hyuga's best friend. I personally wanted to thank you for helping me on that other thread. They are very one sided in looking at information. I know I seem so as well, but I agree with the author of Naru/Hina essay. He is very logical and strong with evidence on this.
Sure, no problem ! I know what you mean about the essay; I may have read the same NaruHina essay you did (at any rate, I read a very, very good one)!

Naruto fan 7 years, forum member 3 years
Bones, Criminal Minds, Pretty Little Liars, New Girl, Harry Potter, The Hardy Boys, Nancy Drew
Owner and Founder of NaruHina Supporters United!
Fear My Girl Power!
Mega fan of Hinata, Naruto, Kakashi, and Shikamaru! ♥
Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 09:44 PM   #503
narutoxhinata 4 ever
Freshmen Academy Student

narutoxhinata 4 ever is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I have allways been a huge naruto and hinata fan and have been looking for a group that suports the same thing i do.

so I will join this group

NARUTOxHINATA for ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
narutoxhinata 4 ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 09:46 PM   #504
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

we welecome you to the group but or leader hasnt been active as of late

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 09:52 PM   #505
narutoxhinata 4 ever
Freshmen Academy Student

narutoxhinata 4 ever is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

sweet
Old 07-31-2010, 09:55 PM   #506
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

im a big naruto x hinata fan myself i personally cant stand naruto x sakura

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 07-31-2010, 09:55 PM   #507
narutoxhinata 4 ever
Freshmen Academy Student

this has been buging me but what do you guys think kishi is going to do about naruto's love life. i have already tryed emailing him but he hasn't responded back yet.
Old 07-31-2010, 09:57 PM   #508
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

he probally wont respond i hope we see more naruto and hinata moments

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 07-31-2010, 10:03 PM   #509
naruto_jock
The Asian Sensation

naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
he probally wont respond i hope we see more naruto and hinata moments

I hope the second part comes true but I really hope the first part doesn't. It would be the first uncool thing Kishimoto-sama would have done in the whole manga. Why build up something that has been happening since the begining of the manga to only come down to "Ooops, I'm sorry. You're not my type; even though you saved my life and all. Try again." ? That just wouldn't be "Naruto-ish."

naruto_jock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 10:05 PM   #510
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

it would make naruto even worse then it is now for me

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 07-31-2010, 10:10 PM   #511
naruto_jock
The Asian Sensation

naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
it would make naruto even worse then it is now for me
I totally agree with you on this. I think it would make Naruto a little ungrateful for what Hinata did during the Pain fight. Let's face it, we never saw Sakura go out there to do something. Hinata has been the one who has been patient about this and now's her time to talk to Naruto about this and start a relationship with him, when the time is right of course.

Old 07-31-2010, 10:13 PM   #512
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

that is true naruto hasnt really had time to take a breather since beating pein and hinata hasnt seen him enough or alone to talk to him

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 07-31-2010, 10:15 PM   #513
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Im sure Naruto will end up with Hinata. I mean what would be the whole point of the that confession thing be if it didn't happen.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 10:16 PM   #514
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
Im sure Naruto will end up with Hinata. I mean what would be the whole point of the that confession thing be if it didn't happen.
i agree it would be a pointless confession for hinata and for the story and a slap in the face to us fans

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 07-31-2010, 10:18 PM   #515
naruto_jock
The Asian Sensation

Quote:
that is true naruto hasnt really had time to take a breather since beating pein and hinata hasnt seen him enough or alone to talk to him
It's almost too painful to see this couple not happen since everything they need is right there. I'm just wondering when the hell Kishimoto-sama will do something with this couple. A date? A talk perhaps? Or even a lunch of ramen? When will it happen?

Old 07-31-2010, 10:19 PM   #516
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
i agree it would be a pointless confession for hinata and for the story and a slap in the face to us fans
Yea and even though hes had a crush of Sakura since the begining that doesn't mean he won't end up loving Hinata later.
Old 07-31-2010, 10:23 PM   #517
naruto_jock
The Asian Sensation

Quote:
Yea and even though hes had a crush of Sakura since the begining that doesn't mean he won't end up loving Hinata later.
There's that theory and how Sakura tried to play Naruto into loving her. I really think the chances of NaruSaku went down the drain when that happened.

Old 07-31-2010, 10:24 PM   #518
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto_jock View Post
There's that theory and how Sakura tried to play Naruto into loving her. I really think the chances of NaruSaku went down the drain when that happened.
Mabey its still hard to tell how things will turn up later.
Old 07-31-2010, 10:28 PM   #519
naruto_jock
The Asian Sensation

Quote:
Mabey its still hard to tell how things will turn up later.
It might, but for something this big to not come up at least soon would really make Kishimoto-sama look more "pro-fighting and screw everything else." Or something like that. It's been what? A couple of months since the last time we heard something outside of fighting/training? I just think it's time for Kishimoto-sama to cool everything off and to at least discuss his plans on the future "Naruto love" topic. But that's just me.

Old 07-31-2010, 10:29 PM   #520
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto_jock View Post
It might, but for something this big to not come up at least soon would really make Kishimoto-sama look more "pro-fighting and screw everything else." Or something like that. It's been what? A couple of months since the last time we heard something outside of fighting/training? I just think it's time for Kishimoto-sama to cool everything off and to at least discuss his plans on the future "Naruto love" topic. But that's just me.
Well im sure he does have a plan for it.

Tags
hinata, naruhina, naruto, pairings