Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 07-30-2010, 10:27 PM   #1
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Madara's Mask Mini Theory...

Is designed the way it is because it is
the mask of the Hidden Mist's Tracker Ninja.
The swirly design is closer to being like Haku's
rather than any Konoha design as Konoha
Anbu are more shaped like animal faces.

Also I think Madara's Tobi mask was from the Uzumaki Clan.
I think Madara was responsible for the elimination of the
Land of Whirlpools.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-30-2010, 10:29 PM   #2
naruto fan101
Veteran Chunin

naruto fan101 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Madara's Mask Mini Theory...

good mini theory
Old 07-30-2010, 10:30 PM   #3
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

No. That is all that is need for this thread.

Old 07-30-2010, 10:59 PM   #4
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
No. That is all that is need for this thread.

Madara was Mizukage and if Itachi saw a masked man fight Minato
(which he likely did as that's the only real reason to show Itachi there)
then the information could be relayed to Danzo who would recognize
the design as belonging to the Hidden Mist and hence how Itachi
is able to find Madara.

...At least in my case.
Old 07-31-2010, 12:59 AM   #5
Bulldog
Banned

Bulldog is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think hakus mask looked more anbu but IMO.
Old 07-31-2010, 01:05 AM   #6
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldog View Post
I think hakus mask looked more anbu but IMO.
It's a Tracker Ninja Mask from the Hidden Mist.

...At least in my case.
Old 07-31-2010, 01:59 AM   #7
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

But land of whirlpools was destroyed long before Tobi attacked Konoha. I think it was around the time when Kushina was brought to konoha to be the next host.

Quote of the day...

Quote:
If life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion
Old 07-31-2010, 02:09 AM   #8
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by gama-sennin View Post
But land of whirlpools was destroyed long before Tobi attacked Konoha. I think it was around the time when Kushina was brought to konoha to be the next host.
Hm, true.

I still think the first mask he has is hidden mist.

...At least in my case.
Old 07-31-2010, 02:20 AM   #9
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Hm, true.

I still think the first mask he has is hidden mist.
Yes it does look like the one haku had on when he fought with zabuza. But this one also has only one eye. Why does Madara/Tobi keep favoring that particular eye?

1. He has only one eye.
2. The power of warping comes from that eye. Kindaa like Itachi and sasuke one eye/one jutsu

His new design makes it even easier to focus on the sharingan.

Quote of the day...

Quote:
If life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion
Old 07-31-2010, 02:23 AM   #10
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yes it does look like the one haku had on when he fought with zabuza. But this one also has only one eye. Why does Madara/Tobi keep favoring that particular eye?

1. He has only one eye.
2. The power of warping comes from that eye. Kindaa like Itachi and sasuke one eye/one jutsu

His new design makes it even easier to focus on the sharingan.

It was custom made.

"Wonder who ordered the one eyed mask?"
"It must Obito!"
"He's from Konoha and is dead. We make masks for the Hidden Mist."
"Obito has one eye!"
"You're an idiot."

...At least in my case.
Old 07-31-2010, 02:50 AM   #11
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

You know, I actually thought Danzo to be Tobi, before Kage summit arc. I mean Danzo always covered his right eye. Since he is really a "straight-forward-I-hate-conspiracies" kind of guy that made total sense. But then Tobi and Danzo faced each other and killed the theory.

Edit. Blank.

Quote of the day...

Quote:

Last edited by gama-sennin; 07-31-2010 at 04:15 AM.
Old 07-31-2010, 02:52 AM   #12
Veidara
Banned

Veidara is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Well well well
Old 07-31-2010, 04:03 AM   #13
roz_uchiha
Academy Graduate

roz_uchiha has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

It does hold ground but I still wonder about his other eye.
Old 07-31-2010, 04:31 AM   #14
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veidara View Post
Well well well

...At least in my case.
Old 07-31-2010, 08:19 AM   #15
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
is able to find Madara.
Really? We also saw a whole bunch of other ninja. I think they were just there for show.

Well except Kurenai and her father. I think she will make at least a relatively important appearance soon.

Old 07-31-2010, 08:32 AM   #16
FlyingThunderGod
Genin Elite

FlyingThunderGod is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I would like the fact that he used Inzagni to keep himself alive. Anyway i wonder if hge is going to put the rinengan in

Old 07-31-2010, 08:39 AM   #17
WindScar22
Special Jonin Candidate

WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

This is a pretty good mini theory. I understand it.
Vigorous and gallant....
Let's sing together
Namimori middle school!

Hibari: This signature is now perfect. If you so much as add one more word, I'll bite you to death.

Hibari: I'm so going to get you for this.
Old 07-31-2010, 09:39 AM   #18
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindScar22 View Post
This is a pretty good mini theory. I understand it.
Is it good because it IS good or because you understand it?

BTW where was Danzo when kyuubi attacked konoha?

Quote of the day...

Quote:
Old 07-31-2010, 09:52 AM   #19
Abel Uchiha
Chunin Exam Participant

Abel Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Is it good because it IS good or because you understand it?

BTW where was Danzo when kyuubi attacked konoha?
probably with oro getting more sharinagn
Old 07-31-2010, 11:13 AM   #20
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
is able to find Madara.
Still no. The whole issue is the sharigan.