Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 06-24-2009, 04:38 PM   #1
Youthful Explosion
Genin Elite

Youthful Explosion is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default The NaruHina FanClub

The NaruHina FanClub

The NaruHina Fanclub is dedicated to the discussion of the possible pairing between Naruto Uzumaki and Hinata Hyuuga. We believe in this pairing because of many reasons are being added as people bring them up:

A) Hinata's Dedication:
Dince the beginning of the show, Hinata has shown a dedication and love for Naruto, even when he was considered a monster by the rest of the village. She has drawn inspiration from Naruto, even adopting his nindo as her own. While she may not be the strongest ninja, she has one of the strongest wills and determination of them all.

B) Their Personalities:
Hinata is a smart, shy, and respectful girl who has some confidence issues. Naruto is a rather loud, outgoing, a bit obnoxious, and is bursting to the seams with confidence. The two of them complement each other well, and, as the old saying goes, 'opposites attract.'

C) Hinata's Just Plain Adorable:
Admittedly, a lot of the fondness for this pairing is because of Hinata. She's just a plain, adorable, person. It just makes us all fall for her, and therefore want her to be happy. And for her, that means getting together with Naruto.

D) Her confession:
Even if you don't like the NaruHina pairing, you got to admit that Hinata's confession of love was a big moment. For us NaruHina fans, it was one of the biggest, if not the biggest, moments in the series. Hinata was willing to die to protect Naruto. For a girl who's supposedly 'weak', it took a lot of guts to face down Pain and tell the person she's been crushing on for years she loves him. How can someone possibly reject a love that strong?

More reasons will be added as we discuss. We are also glad to accept any all 'proof' of this pairing, such as scenes from the manga that show Naruto has some kind of interest in Hinata (we don't need proof of Hinata's interest for obvious reasons).

Support for NaruHina:
If you want see what we consider support for the NaruHina pairing, than please read this essay that is linked below. You'll have to scroll to the top (messed up on the link so it goes to the comments, my bad). And don't forget to read the sequels that are added to the end of the essay which updates the arguments to include developments in Part II of the series: http://community.livejournal.com/shi...49.html?page=2

Members:
Youthful Explosion
sonic20074
NaruNaru
KyuubiAkatsuki
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
sasukeXuchiha
Hinata♥Hyuga
princezzhinata
Kakashi71
Pervy Sage Jiraiya
Itachi-Sama
Vatanui AKA Pride
ANBU-Phoenix
sasodeifan
NinjaVanish
*HinataGurl*
Demon of the Hidden Leaf
Usagi
C-C
hello_kitty_freak
sayoko uchiha
skittlez12
Toma RNK
Aurega
OnyxBlossom
makoto&yura
Kuromaki
darkdemonofthemist
Maikeru Shinigami
SakuraGirl
rainbowrazor
hinataisblue42
itachifan100
SabukoNoGaara
AuroraxEve
Sakura~Uchiha
Raikage-
Vocaloid
starlette
kakashi jiriya uzumaki
Doomlord1234
Hinata Hyuga's Best Friend
sakuracha!!
Loungyoo
Chiba Shika Fangirl
+Bruce+

Don't forget to visit our sister clubs:
The Hinata Hyuuga Fanclub
The SasuSaku Fanclub

Random Questions/Food for Thought
Here are some random questions we can discuss on various possibilities of Naruto's and Hinata's lives should NaruHina become canon.

Why do you like NaruHina?
What do you think would happen during Naruto and Hinata's first date?
How do you think other people would react to them getting together?
What do you think their kids would be like?
"If you do not believe in yourself, hardwork is useless"
"I knew it! That sword...It's your weapon, isn't it?!"

Member of the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Member of the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Founder of the

Last edited by Youthful Explosion; 12-25-2009 at 03:39 AM.
Youthful Explosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 04:41 PM   #2
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The NaruHina FanClub

Um, I think there is a Fan Club made for this...I'm not sure

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 04:44 PM   #3
sonic20074
Genin

sonic20074 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
Um, I think there is a Fan Club made for this...I'm not sure
i don't care
go naruhina!!!!!!!!!!
sonic20074 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 04:44 PM   #4
Youthful Explosion
Genin Elite

Well if there is, I didn't see it. I've seen some for NaruSaku and Itachi/Sakura (?), and admittedly plenty of NaruHina vs. NaruSaku threads, but I haven't seen any for NaruHina. But if there is one, please direct me to it. Maybe we can merge this with them.

Member of the

Member of the
Founder of the
Old 06-24-2009, 04:56 PM   #5
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Well, I'm not sure......it probably died, so whatever.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 07:48 PM   #6
NaruNaru
Genin Elite

NaruNaru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

add me to the list
NaruNaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 07:51 PM   #7
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

naruhina rocks!

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."
----- Silver Surfer from Silver Surfer Requiem

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

KyuubiAkatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 07:58 PM   #8
Youthful Explosion
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaruNaru View Post
add me to the list
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyuubiAkatsuki View Post
naruhina rocks!
Great to see we're getting new members relatively fast. I've seen a lot of NaruHina fans around here, so I'm sure we'll become one massive NaruHina behemoth XD.

So then, any particular reason you like NaruHina? And should I add you to the member list KyuubiAkatsuki?

Member of the

Member of the
Founder of the
Old 06-24-2009, 08:00 PM   #9
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Sure

I like naruhina cus Hinata actually for sure, likes Naruto. And she also admitted it to Naruto now.

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."
----- Silver Surfer from Silver Surfer Requiem

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

KyuubiAkatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 08:01 PM   #10
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Yebo (isiZulu for yes.) Hinata and Naruto are meant to be together.
Viva Paraguay, Lugo y la albirroja
Paz y justicia (peace and justice)
Vive Cote d'Ivoire y vive les Elephants
Union-Discipline-Travail (Union, Discipline, Labor)
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Vive Louisiane, Saints, Drew Brees, les Habs, Quebec, et Youppi!
RSAHinataSpringbokF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 08:09 PM   #11
Youthful Explosion
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyuubiAkatsuki View Post
Sure

I like naruhina cus Hinata actually for sure, likes Naruto. And she also admitted it to Naruto now.
How could I have forgotten her confession when I was writing the OP? It's not a NaruHina thread without bringing up her confession at one point or another. Well, corrected that mistake now, bring us to at least 4 reasons we like the pairing.

Member of the

Member of the
Founder of the
Old 06-24-2009, 08:16 PM   #12
NaruNaru
Genin Elite

I can come up with a million reasons that will take me about 2 years to write
And there's more NaruHina fans than NaruSaku fans
Old 06-24-2009, 08:18 PM   #13
sasukeXuchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: So I was romping around the Colosseum in 15th Century Rome...What were you doing on 9/11
sasukeXuchiha has completed a tough C-rank mission!sasukeXuchiha has completed a tough C-rank mission!sasukeXuchiha has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to sasukeXuchiha Send a message via Yahoo to sasukeXuchiha Send a message via Skype™ to sasukeXuchiha

Im all up for it I like NNaruhina better than narusaku naru sasu or even unfortunantly naruhaku lol

"Si vis pacem, para bellum." "Veritas Aequitas"

sasukeXuchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 09:48 PM   #14
Hinata♥Hyuga
Chunin Exam Participant

Hinata♥Hyuga is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
I'm in! but i don't think Hinata will be...
'''''

"I was always chasing you..wanting to overtake you. I just wanted to walk with you..I wanted to be with you. You changed me! Your smile saved me! So I'm not afraid to die protecting you! Because..I love you.."~Me
My FAQ
YES I impersonate Hinata.
When I post in quotes I'm being ME not Hinata.
YES I'm a GIRL.
NO I won't go out with you.

I adopted myself..TWICE >.<

I dare you to not press ctrl+w
Hinata♥Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 06:21 AM   #15
NaruNaru
Genin Elite

maybe you should add something like:

Naruto should realize that someone out there loves him not becuz of the number of techniques he has or how cool he is, but becuz of who he is and how hard he tries. lol I dunno
Old 06-25-2009, 06:32 AM   #16
princezzhinata
Veteran Chunin
Miss Naruto 2009 Second Runner Up

princezzhinata is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to princezzhinata Send a message via Yahoo to princezzhinata

May I please join?
I Love this Pair alot!!!!
Awesome bff: kibaxino4ever234,sophie-uchiha
Awesome Big Bro:NaruCrazy2009

Sweet Lil Bro: Deidara Bro
Real-Life cousin: Asuka aka *ILUVFASHION*

My Theme:
Spoiler:

princezzhinata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 01:11 PM   #17
Youthful Explosion
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaruNaru View Post
maybe you should add something like:

Naruto should realize that someone out there loves him not becuz of the number of techniques he has or how cool he is, but becuz of who he is and how hard he tries. lol I dunno
I mentioned Hinata has always believed in him, even when everyone thought he was a monster in the OP. It's the very first reason actually XD.

Member of the

Member of the
Founder of the
Old 06-25-2009, 07:42 PM   #18
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

It'll happen becaue Naruto and Hinata should be meant together. Tove (Guarani for leave it alone.)
Viva Paraguay, Lugo y la albirroja
Paz y justicia (peace and justice)
Vive Cote d'Ivoire y vive les Elephants
Union-Discipline-Travail (Union, Discipline, Labor)
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Vive Louisiane, Saints, Drew Brees, les Habs, Quebec, et Youppi!
RSAHinataSpringbokF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 07:43 PM   #19
NaruNaru
Genin Elite

Well okay then XD
Old 06-26-2009, 12:16 AM   #20
princezzhinata
Veteran Chunin
Miss Naruto 2009 Second Runner Up

princezzhinata is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to princezzhinata Send a message via Yahoo to princezzhinata

Hi ^^
Awesome bff: kibaxino4ever234,sophie-uchiha
Awesome Big Bro:NaruCrazy2009

Sweet Lil Bro: Deidara Bro
Real-Life cousin: Asuka aka *ILUVFASHION*

My Theme:
Spoiler:

princezzhinata is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fanclub, naruhina