Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 07-30-2010, 07:10 PM   #1
BackstageFlyer
Freshmen Academy Student

BackstageFlyer is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to BackstageFlyer
Default Help a noob out

i have a played a lot of fighting games but this game is pretty difficult and unique but i cant understand how people are sidestepping out of my combos and wut is the best thing to do if u know someone is going to sub? i either jump backward and attack or run forward to escape. i also see characters with port combos are giving me a hard times since i play so many 2d fighters im use to blocking by holding back but on this game you dont need an input but gettin use to lookin at your opponent and then not pressing anything is difficult for me, any tips???
BackstageFlyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 07:58 PM   #2
Tarkorotsu
Special Jonin Candidate

Tarkorotsu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Tarkorotsu
Default Re: Help a noob out

Quote:
but i cant understand how people are sidestepping out of my combos and wut is the best thing to do if u know someone is going to sub?
For Wii remote style Z and B are used to do side moves. The best time to attack someone with a jutsu is when they are about to stand up after knocking them over. Someone may use a sub when you are in the middle, end, or weakest moment of your combo. To escape jump, side move, run forward, or try to counter the sub with a attack.

Quote:
i also see characters with port combos are giving me a hard times since i play so many 2d fighters im use to blocking by holding back but on this game you dont need an input but gettin use to lookin at your opponent and then not pressing anything is difficult for me, any tips???
Practice more and you will get used to the characters and style of the game.

Village of the Winds

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Tarkorotsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 08:01 PM   #3
BackstageFlyer
Freshmen Academy Student

BackstageFlyer is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to BackstageFlyer
Default Re: Help a noob out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarkorotsu View Post
For Wii remote style Z and B are used to do side moves. The best time to attack someone with a jutsu is when they are about to stand up after knocking them over. Someone may use a sub when you are in the middle, end, or weakest moment of your combo. To escape jump, side move, run forward, or try to counter the sub with a attack.

Practice more and you will get used to the characters and style of the game.
thx 4 the help i will continue to play and im also watchin some tournament matches to see the tactics they use
BackstageFlyer is offline   Reply With Quote