Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 07-27-2010, 11:12 PM   #1
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

SimpleGenin saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Kakashi and his abilities

Although i find the third shippuden movie to be the best movie so far, i think hiruko wasnt all that hard. I just dont get why Kakashi didnt even try to use his MS when fighting against the enemy. I dont think Naruto even needed to use his Wind Style Rasengan. but thats my opinion.. whats yours?
SimpleGenin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 04:59 AM   #2
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Kakashi and his abilities

Actually it was something like he couldn't use it because Hiruko had an ability to overcome any attack directed towards him. But Kakashi was planning to use it to end Hiruko along with himself.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote of the day...

Quote:
If life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion
gama-sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 06:36 AM   #3
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by gama-sennin View Post
Actually it was something like he couldn't use it because Hiruko had an ability to overcome any attack directed towards him. But Kakashi was planning to use it to end Hiruko along with himself.
ive always thought that Kakashi sharingan allowed him to warp things regardless on how tough his targets defense are, because its really past a physical attack but more like space distortion. so i don no how hiruko wouldnt been able to fend that off.. how come narutos wind style rasengan couldnt be absorb? that didnt make sense since Hiruko did say he could absorb any jutsu, what makes naruto's rasengan dif? or how does naruto's rasengan differs from kakashi's ability
Old 07-28-2010, 06:43 AM   #4
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Plot no jutsu? lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote of the day...

Quote:
If life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion
gama-sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 06:55 AM   #5
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by gama-sennin View Post
Plot no jutsu? lol
haha so the ending was just mostly plot and there wasnt any good reason why wind style rasengan couldnt be absorbed
Old 07-28-2010, 07:07 AM   #6
Ishtar
Banned

Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Actually, The Rasen Shuriken was above normal. It was huge and the power was too great to be absorbed. But I agree, It was PNJ. How did he create that huge shuriken in the first place? Way the heck up in the sky too.
Ishtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 09:26 AM   #7
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

haha yea but you gotto admit, that was one of the best way they ended the movie.. so epic, its just in question
Old 07-28-2010, 05:11 PM   #8
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

darn...i still need to watch the movies

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 10:51 PM   #9
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu View Post
darn...i still need to watch the movies
ooooooooooohh you need too.. itss the best shippuden movie from my opinion if only i could sent it to you
Old 07-28-2010, 10:53 PM   #10
i_luve_truoble
Academy Graduate

i_luve_truoble is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

hez awsume hez du anthang
i_luve_truoble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 10:57 PM   #11
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_luve_truoble View Post
hez awsume hez du anthang
what?

hmm awesome his do anything??? haha i dont get it
Old 07-29-2010, 01:15 AM   #12
shinobi_guardian_12
Genin

shinobi_guardian_12 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

kakashi is known for his copy jutsu and the epic skills of a master shinobi. i think if your gonna beat kakashi you need to be pretty darn tough.

Throw Rasen-Shuriken = Amazing.
Muffintop = Also Amazing

~+Its not the size of the dog in the fight. its the size of the fight in the dog+~
shinobi_guardian_12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 12:50 AM   #13
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleGenin View Post
ooooooooooohh you need too.. itss the best shippuden movie from my opinion if only i could sent it to you
YES I JUST FINISHED IT NOW~!! SO GOOD~!! KAKASHI~!!! YOKATA~!! he's ok....*sniffle*
yea, he was planning on taking out hiruko by himself...not too smart, i dont want him to be sacrificed...just not right. his mangekyo sharingan would have done the job!

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote