Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: Temari?
Shes cool 15 26.79%
Shes Awesome 34 60.71%
I hate her 0 0%
Shes ok 7 12.50%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-28-2010, 05:48 PM   #241
rainbowrazor
Jonin

rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Temari Fan Club

Nya nya hello temari fans

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

rainbowrazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 09:23 PM   #242
Kuroro Lucifer
Genin

Kuroro Lucifer is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I love temari!!!!!!!!!!!

(/_

(^-\)Art...is an EXPLOSION!
/ @ \Put this in your sig if you love Deidara,,,,,

^^^
(-::-) "Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Pein

Kuroro Lucifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 09:30 PM   #243
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Temari has won every single Part 1 fight she's been in, all without a scratch. Temari is a badass.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 09:31 PM   #244
Kuroro Lucifer
Genin

Kuroro Lucifer is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromaki View Post
temari has won every single part 1 fight she's been in, all without a scratch. Temari is a badass.
i agree :d

(/_

(^-\)Art...is an EXPLOSION!
/ @ \Put this in your sig if you love Deidara,,,,,

^^^
(-::-) "Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Pein

Kuroro Lucifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 12:24 AM   #245
*** maya doray ***
Veteran Chunin

Location: i'm in everywhere in the sky if you stare at it :3 . . .
*** maya doray *** is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to *** maya doray ***
Red face Re: Temari Fan Club

temari is awsome i love her so much , she's my most beautiful Coincidence , she is awsome , cool , great , wonderfullll , charmed , and nice soft girl .......
*** maya doray *** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 01:14 AM   #246
M.A.R.Y
Freshmen Academy Student

M.A.R.Y has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.
Send a message via ICQ to M.A.R.Y Send a message via Skype™ to M.A.R.Y

I'm in! She is so cool! (after she grew up I mean)
Old 07-31-2010, 10:24 AM   #247
Red
sorry red :(

Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Im joining, temari is awesome.
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 08:00 PM   #248
rainbowrazor
Jonin

rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

mmm yes temari has proven she is the most powerful out of the kunochi

Old 08-03-2010, 08:11 PM   #249
Kakashi's Girl
Sweet Green T

Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Temari is outstanding! ;D

May I join? ^^
Dance partner: shinmaru
Lover: manga
Perfect friends: Meg KU Nabris Muffin Ryu Vex Kiseki 88 Hockey sasu Dee LT Kuro Luna
Epic friends: Magic Dem CU Bacon Maik Neisie KGT Woo Sticky Shikamaru Semog Yori Pat azal Cornbread Jin tks Jonesy Vat Nick Shika Kuroi Sixxy Seph
Babies: UPM Kibkib Taker AR
Adopted by: NJ
Bodyguard: Lunar
Kakashi's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 08:21 PM   #250
rainbowrazor
Jonin

yes u may

Old 08-03-2010, 08:23 PM   #251
Kakashi's Girl
Sweet Green T

Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Thanks!
Perfect friends: Meg KU Nabris Muffin Ryu Vex Kiseki 88 Hockey sasu Dee LT Kuro Luna
Epic friends: Magic Dem CU Bacon Maik Neisie KGT Woo Sticky Shikamaru Semog Yori Pat azal Cornbread Jin tks Jonesy Vat Nick Shika Kuroi Sixxy Seph
Old 08-04-2010, 02:59 PM   #252
rainbowrazor
Jonin

welcomez

Old 09-14-2010, 05:51 AM   #253
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to NarutoxSakura4ever
Default Temari Fan Club

Here you can talk about the Sand ninja, the sister of the Kazekage, the wind loving Temari! If you love or like Temari and are a fan of her's! Post here!

Rules

No bashing
and
No spamming

Other then that have fun talking about her!

Spoiler:

Members:
NarutoxSakura4ever - The leader
gama-sennin
lolitaninja
Emiri
Kakashi's Girl
TOO BAD!

Last edited by NarutoxSakura4ever; 09-15-2010 at 03:35 PM.
NarutoxSakura4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 05:56 AM   #254
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Temari Fanclub

/Joins

She looked beautifully hot, sitting outside the operation room, in sasuke retrieval arc..

Quote of the day...

Quote:
If life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion
gama-sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 05:57 AM   #255
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

*Adds you*
TOO BAD!
Old 09-14-2010, 03:50 PM   #256
lolitaninja
Veteran Chunin

lolitaninja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Joinage? (Temari can never have too many fanclubs!)
Kankuro's #1 fan!
Because real men wear make-up...and play with dolls!
lolitaninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 03:53 PM   #257
Emiri
Chunin Exam Participant

Emiri is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

*joins*

~I'll stand my ground,and never back down~

Click this link:

My bestest friend: JAFL <3
Emiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 03:20 PM   #258
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolitaninja View Post
Joinage? (Temari can never have too many fanclubs!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emiri View Post
*joins*
*Adds you both* Thanks for joining!
TOO BAD!
Old 09-15-2010, 03:21 PM   #259
Kakashi's Girl
Sweet Green T

*Joins*
Old 09-15-2010, 03:33 PM   #260
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

*Adds you* Thanks for joining!
TOO BAD!

Tags
temari