Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 07-28-2010, 02:20 PM   #1
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Shin The Quincy VS. Ninja Vanish The Aprentice

Battle Type: Timed; limit 5 turns
Battle Theme:
It's a kind of a played out song though

Shinmaru
Spoiler:

Vs

Ninja Vanish
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by shinmarubountyhunter; 07-29-2010 at 08:53 PM.
shinmarubountyhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 03:13 PM   #2
NinjaVanish
Chunin Exam Proctor

NinjaVanish is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to NinjaVanish Send a message via Skype™ to NinjaVanish
Default Re: Shin The Quincy VS. Ninja Vanish The Aprentice

I decide to make the first move against Shinmaru. I fire off multiple arrows from my bow and keep a constant watch on his movements. Before I see whether or not my arrows have hit, knowing that won't likely have effected him, I jump back a few feet and ready myself for his oncoming attack.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naruto-SasuSaku FC RP
Hinote-Everywhere else

NinjaVanish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 07:37 PM   #3
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaVanish View Post
I decide to make the first move against Shinmaru. I fire off multiple arrows from my bow and keep a constant watch on his movements. Before I see whether or not my arrows have hit, knowing that won't likely have effected him, I jump back a few feet and ready myself for his oncoming attack.
You could fire a few more arrows, like in the hundreads or early thousands. By the way, you shouldn't say it won't have affected me, even if it won't XDD. You should add some story to your move, I think WS might of made you stiff. Don't be afraid to put more attacks in your counter, the limit is 2 though.

Do you have an FV name I could call you by?
-----------------
As a rouge Quincy, I have many talents. I think about it and if I were to die, nobody could carry on my legacy. So I find an apprentice that I can train and show all of my abilities to carry on my legacy. I take him to a field to train and I take a defensive stance while my aprentice attacks. I notice him shoot a couple arrows at me and I take a deep breath and laugh. For, such a weak attack could not injure me. I take my seele schneider out of my bag and I put my finger through the hole on the end(Sounds kinky XDDD). I then twirl it around on it's end, moving so fast it easily obliterates the weak attack.

I quickly go on the offensive side God Stepping (A quincy's version of the flash step) above my opponent and shooting a rocket sized arrow with a seele schneider hidden inside of it down at the opponent. I then take two seele schneiders out of a pouch from my bag and hold it in a defensive stance in the air, waiting for my opponent to make an attack that's worth my while.
---------------------
Remember, you could add a special effect to your arrows. My effect is that they freeze on contact.

Old 07-28-2010, 07:55 PM   #4
NinjaVanish
Chunin Exam Proctor

Send a message via Yahoo to NinjaVanish Send a message via Skype™ to NinjaVanish

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinmarubountyhunter View Post
You could fire a few more arrows, like in the hundreads or early thousands. By the way, you shouldn't say it won't have affected me, even if it won't XDD. You should add some story to your move, I think WS might of made you stiff. Don't be afraid to put more attacks in your counter, the limit is 2 though.

Do you have an FV name I could call you by?
-----------------
As a rouge Quincy, I have many talents. I think about it and if I were to die, nobody could carry on my legacy. So I find an apprentice that I can train and show all of my abilities to carry on my legacy. I take him to a field to train and I take a defensive stance while my aprentice attacks. I notice him shoot a couple arrows at me and I take a deep breath and laugh. For, such a weak attack could not injure me. I take my seele schneider out of my bag and I put my finger through the hole on the end(Sounds kinky XDDD). I then twirl it around on it's end, moving so fast it easily obliterates the weak attack.

I quickly go on the offensive side God Stepping (A quincy's version of the flash step) above my opponent and shooting a rocket sized arrow with a seele schneider hidden inside of it down at the opponent. I then take two seele schneiders out of a pouch from my bag and hold it in a defensive stance in the air, waiting for my opponent to make an attack that's worth my while.
---------------------
Remember, you could add a special effect to your arrows. My effect is that they freeze on contact.
I think you're right. WS has made me a little stiff. I'll put more mmph into it then. haha. And before I really started hammering out arrows and such, I just wanted to see how you'd react to that. If that had effected you then you probably wouldn't be strong enough to consider my teacher now could you? lol You could call me Vanish.
---------------------
I see him using Seele Schneider to block my attacks easily. I laugh, though only on the inside, because I was just testing to see his reaction. He seems a little cocky to me. Then he vanishes and I instinctively look behind me then straight up. I see a huge arrow coming down on me. I fire as big a shot as I can at I can (at least as big as I can go before your shot hits), pull out a silver tube, aim it at you and say: "Tilt the goblet to the west - Emerald Grail!" as fast as I can and send a huge blast toward you. Then I pull out two Seele Schneiders out and go into a defensive stance as well.
---------------------
I know I can add effects to my arrows, but for now I'm choosing not to show what they are.

Naruto-SasuSaku FC RP
Hinote-Everywhere else

Last edited by NinjaVanish; 07-28-2010 at 08:23 PM.
Old 07-28-2010, 08:06 PM   #5
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

Quote:
I think you're right. WS has made me a little stiff. I'll put more mmph into it then. haha. And before I really started hammering out arrows and such, I just wanted to see how you'd react to that. If that had effected you then you probably wouldn't be strong enough to consider my teacher now could you? lol You could call me Vanish.
---------------------
I see him using Seele Schneider to block my attacks easily. I laugh, though only on the inside, because I was just testing to see his reaction. He seems a little cocky to me. Then he vanishes and I instinctively look behind me then straight up. I see a huge blast coming down on me and I God Step out of the way. I fire off a thousand arrows in his direction. Once I finish firing I don't wait to see the outcome and I pull out two Seele Schneiders of my own and go into a defensive stance.
---------------------
I know I can add effects to my arrows, but for now I'm choosing not to show what they are.
God stepping away is GM do your move again.

Old 07-28-2010, 08:19 PM   #6
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

Make it lengthy too.

Old 07-28-2010, 08:27 PM   #7
NinjaVanish
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
God stepping away is GM do your move again.
Edited. I didn't realize that was considered GM cause God Step isn't exactly out of a quincy's ability. You're right though, cause if that was the case I could do that every time I countered. My bad.

Naruto-SasuSaku FC RP
Hinote-Everywhere else

Old 07-28-2010, 08:28 PM   #8
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

oh hey is this that movie about the sourcecceror guy
espada #0 of the escudo arrancar
I am the wayward espada, the embodiment of madness

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
for once someone gets it right
junchurikioftheleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 08:32 PM   #9
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

Quote:
Edited. I didn't realize that was considered GM cause God Step isn't exactly out of a quincy's ability. You're right though, cause if that was the case I could do that every time I countered. My bad.
You're just learning so it's cool.
Quote:
Originally Posted by junchurikioftheleaf View Post
oh hey is this that movie about the sourcecceror guy
Haha, no!

Old 07-28-2010, 08:37 PM   #10
NinjaVanish
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:

Haha, no!
How is that then? It's been edited.

Naruto-SasuSaku FC RP
Hinote-Everywhere else

Old 07-28-2010, 08:48 PM   #11
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Haha, no!
dang...

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
Old 07-28-2010, 10:01 PM   #12
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

Quote:
---------------------
I see him using Seele Schneider to block my attacks easily. I laugh, though only on the inside, because I was just testing to see his reaction. He seems a little cocky to me. Then he vanishes and I instinctively look behind me then straight up. I see a huge arrow coming down on me. I fire as big a shot as I can at I can (at least as big as I can go before your shot hits), pull out a silver tube, aim it at you and say: "Tilt the goblet to the west - Emerald Grail!" as fast as I can and send a huge blast toward you. Then I pull out two Seele Schneiders out and go into a defensive stance as well.
---------------------
Sorry for the late reply I posted it but got signed out.
------------------------
I see that my attack didn't hit do to the cunningness of my young student. But before I have time to admire this, a ginto comes at me. At first I'm not sure what it is but, I soon recognize it's Wolke. I've made up many techniques over the years but, I made up a special technique just to counter this attack. I strike four schnieders in the ground as the ginto is coming towards me. Without a flinch or twitch in my face a 25 foot ice wall that comes up to protect me. This wall is pretty durable since it is infused with my spirit energy. And easily blocks the attack. When it dissapears three of the schneiders shoot up and land in the pouch on my back.

As I see my opponent won't attack me again, I take out two seeles and tap the end of my two seele schneiders and change into an offensive stance. I then shoot my two seele schneider to the right of you. And I rush towards you by means of god stepping then circle around you about 20 times not touching or harming you at all. I then take some wire and two seele schneiders out of the pouch on my back. I then attatch the two schneiders to the tip of my feet, with the wire and do a handstand. As I am on my hands I start spinning around on them, mimicking a helicopter. While I'm spinning I am releasing constant blasts of energy from the schneiders in a crescent shape at my opponent. I then stand on my two feet again and kick my feet one at a time, thrusting the schneiders in the air. I give you an evil glare as they fall from the air and land in my hands. Quickly, I god step 20 feet away while throwing the two schneiders in to the left of you.

Last edited by shinmarubountyhunter; 07-29-2010 at 03:00 PM.
Old 07-28-2010, 10:04 PM   #13
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

I would have had more but they signed me out when I tried to post.

@NV good but you sohuld have attacked.

@Junny :P

Old 07-28-2010, 10:16 PM   #14
NinjaVanish
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:

I did attack. *points out that a ginto was used and was being fired directly at you*

Naruto-SasuSaku FC RP
Hinote-Everywhere else

Old 07-28-2010, 10:45 PM   #15
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

Quote:
I did attack. *points out that a ginto was used and was being fired directly at you*
Wasn't that meant to counter my arrow?

Edit: If not you didn't counter my arrow and died.

Last edited by shinmarubountyhunter; 07-28-2010 at 10:50 PM.
Old 07-28-2010, 10:49 PM   #16
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

Quote:

/steals your bow and runs

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 07-28-2010, 10:51 PM   #17
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

Quote:
Originally Posted by junchurikioftheleaf View Post
/steals your bow and runs
/Was a faux bow.

Old 07-29-2010, 11:02 AM   #18
NinjaVanish
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Wasn't that meant to counter my arrow?

Edit: If not you didn't counter my arrow and died.
I countered it with my own arrow. At least I threw it of course so it missed with my own arrow.

Naruto-SasuSaku FC RP
Hinote-Everywhere else

Old 07-29-2010, 11:08 AM   #19
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

or did you?
-Naruto- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 11:16 AM   #20
NinjaVanish
Chunin Exam Proctor

It's what I meant to do at least. =/

Naruto-SasuSaku FC RP
Hinote-Everywhere else