Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 07-28-2010, 01:43 PM   #1021
lord of puppets
Chunin Exam Participant

lord of puppets is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Who wins the naruto fight above you

sasuke

sai vs fuu
Old 07-28-2010, 01:48 PM   #1022
Empath Of Pain
Special Jonin Candidate

Empath Of Pain is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sai... ( I think)

Tsunade vs Chiyo?
"We are but men, drawn to act in the name of revenge we deem to be "justice". But when we call our vengeance "justice", it only breeds more revenge ... forging the first link in the chains of hatred." - Pain

Shinra Tensei!
Empath Of Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 02:05 PM   #1023
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

tsunade

chiyo vs kankuro and temari
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
sarutobi17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 02:20 PM   #1024
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarutobi17 View Post
tsunade

chiyo vs kankuro and temari
kankuro and temari chiyo and ebizo vs gara and temari

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Zestu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 02:26 PM   #1025
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

gaara and temari

gaara vs jugo
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
Old 07-28-2010, 02:28 PM   #1026
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
gaara and temari

gaara vs jugo
gara

chiyo tsuande ebizo and jiryia vs baki madara and orouchimaru

Old 07-28-2010, 02:36 PM   #1027
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

chiyo,ebizo,tsunade,jiraiya

jiraiya vs sasori
Old 07-28-2010, 03:35 PM   #1028
Bulldog
Banned

Bulldog is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
chiyo,ebizo,tsunade,jiraiya

jiraiya vs sasori

jiraiya

Jiraiya vs itachi.
Bulldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 05:02 PM   #1029
lord of puppets
Chunin Exam Participant

jiraiya-(i think)

itachi and kisame vs killer bee,raikage,naruto
Old 07-28-2010, 05:52 PM   #1030
PlatonicZombie
Chunin Exam Participant

PlatonicZombie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PlatonicZombie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PlatonicZombie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PlatonicZombie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PlatonicZombie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PlatonicZombie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Killer bee, raikage, naruto

Hashirama vs. Tobirama Senju
Old 07-28-2010, 06:10 PM   #1031
lord of puppets
Chunin Exam Participant

thats a tough one........i think hashirama

hashirama and tobirama vs madara and kabuto
Old 07-29-2010, 10:15 AM   #1032
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord of puppets View Post
thats a tough one........i think hashirama

hashirama and tobirama vs madara and kabuto
madara and kabuto kisame and madara vs orouchimaru and sasori

Old 07-29-2010, 11:17 AM   #1033
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

george hyuga just might be Kage someday.
george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to george hyuga Send a message via Yahoo to george hyuga

first team

kidomaru/naruto

george hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 11:18 AM   #1034
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Quote:
Originally Posted by george hyuga View Post
first team

kidomaru/naruto
naruto kisame and sasori

Old 07-29-2010, 11:20 AM   #1035
lord of puppets
Chunin Exam Participant

kisame-(but i think it would be close)

sasori vs mei
Old 07-29-2010, 11:21 AM   #1036
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

mei

sakura/konan

Old 07-29-2010, 11:21 AM   #1037
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord of puppets View Post
kisame-(but i think it would be close)

sasori vs mei
sasori rin vs kin and sasuke

Old 07-29-2010, 11:22 AM   #1038
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Quote:
mei

sakura/konan
konan

Old 07-29-2010, 11:23 AM   #1039
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

kin

madara/minato

Old 07-29-2010, 11:25 AM   #1040
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Quote:
kin

madara/minato
madara hands down kin vs shino