Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 07-27-2010, 09:33 PM   #1
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Location: Under Fenna, with whipcream being nommed off by her! P: ♥
Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Pat! <3

I love you.

BFFs: Neisen Wooster Vorn suki(musketeer buddy<3) Hockey Magic Muffintop(other half<3) TBC Yori Nine ILK(wife4ever<3) DA Semog Cornbread(teddy bear<3) TDZ CCS Jinchiruuki Demise Rotate flamey Gord Red J-Sun KGT sasu(fangirl&wife<3) Shikamaru N117 Luna Meg Jonesy Sephiroph CoD ECW Taker Susanoo jenny JAFL Sarge's Father Blind Vivi
Sensei & Bestest Friend: Maikeru(secret admirer *.*)
Babies: Ohako kakashi uzumaki zenon george IK Swift Storm matsuro Leaf/Mist Shinobi Vocaloid
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Gaara's Girl: My bestest friend ever.

Last edited by Gaara's Girl; 07-27-2010 at 09:36 PM.
Gaara's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 09:34 PM   #2
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Pat! <3

Aww<3
Old 07-27-2010, 09:36 PM   #3
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_kakashi View Post
Aww<3
Blondie! <3
BFFs: Neisen Wooster Vorn suki(musketeer buddy<3) Hockey Magic Muffintop(other half<3) TBC Yori Nine ILK(wife4ever<3) DA Semog Cornbread(teddy bear<3) TDZ CCS Jinchiruuki Demise Rotate flamey Gord Red J-Sun KGT sasu(fangirl&wife<3) Shikamaru N117 Luna Meg Jonesy Sephiroph CoD ECW Taker Susanoo jenny JAFL Sarge's Father Blind Vivi
Babies: Ohako kakashi uzumaki zenon george IK Swift Storm matsuro Leaf/Mist Shinobi Vocaloid
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Old 07-27-2010, 09:36 PM   #4
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Brownie!<3
Old 07-27-2010, 09:37 PM   #5
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

Such a cute picture! <3

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Space Cowboy Sasori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 09:37 PM   #6
*NarutoSAGEmODE*
Banned

*NarutoSAGEmODE* is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to *NarutoSAGEmODE*

xDDDDDDD
*NarutoSAGEmODE* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 09:37 PM   #7
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

Aww a heart in every post so far.<3
PEOPLES DON'T BREAK THE HEART CHAIN!

<3<3

Edit: Never mind. -.-
Old 07-27-2010, 09:38 PM   #8
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

The best!
DragonAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 09:38 PM   #9
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Sasori will you marry me lol. KG will make the thread lol.
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Spoiler:

kejon16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 09:40 PM   #10
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kejon16 View Post
I'll fight for The Chill!
Old 07-27-2010, 09:41 PM   #11
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Quote:
Brownie!<3
B&B <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
Such a cute picture! <3
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by *NarutoSAGEmODE* View Post
xDDDDDDD
What's so funny? O_O

And you broke the heart chain! >.<

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonAngel View Post
The best!
Thank you, Garfield! <3

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonAngel View Post
I'll fight for The Chill!
>.>
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Old 07-27-2010, 09:43 PM   #12
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara's Girl View Post
B&B <3

What's so funny? O_O

And you broke the heart chain! >.<
That is cute!<3 :3B&B

HEART CHAIN BREAKERS! D8<
Old 07-27-2010, 09:43 PM   #13
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Don't look at me like that. I told you last night I would marry him.
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 07-27-2010, 09:43 PM   #14
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

D'AAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW xD

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 09:44 PM   #15
Monster Addict92
Banned

Monster Addict92 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Monster Addict92

who's pat?
Monster Addict92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 09:45 PM   #16
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Quote:
That is cute!<3 :3B&B

HEART CHAIN BREAKERS! D8<
You are cute! <3

B&B

Yeah... D8

Quote:
Don't look at me like that. I told you last night I would marry him.
xDDD
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Old 07-27-2010, 09:46 PM   #17
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

Thank you, Garfield! <3

>.>
It's no problem, you guys are one of the few online couples I find to be decent.

>.> I'll settle for being his soul brother then. But the man's cool.
Old 07-27-2010, 09:46 PM   #18
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
D'AAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW xD
*Glomp Attacks Nickito* 8D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Addict92 View Post
who's pat?
Sasori on the forum.
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Old 07-27-2010, 09:46 PM   #19
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
You are cute! <3

B&B

Yeah... D8
No, babe.
YOU'RE CUTE!<3

<3<3<3

DARN YOU HEART CHAIN BREAKERS! D8<
Old 07-27-2010, 09:48 PM   #20
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

Quote:
You are cute! <3

B&B

Yeah... D8

xDDD

You can make the thread if you want<3.
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Tags
diana, gaara's girl, pat, sasori