Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 07-27-2010, 08:55 PM   #21
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Shin The Quincy Vs Seph The Arrancar

Not much of a move don't you think? And firing 10 ceros that quick when you must be a little fatigued from shooting a gran rey cero? A little Haxx if you ask me. It'd be better if you said bala.
---------------------------
As I am coming down from the ground I notice that my oponent uses the sp from my foot to push me back. I take special note of how he used my own sp against me and wait for him to feel the after effects. He soon starts to shoot ceros at me. As he is doing his attacks, I see the effects groing more and more noticable on his arm. When all 10 cero come at me, I shoot a seele schneider at all of, them gaining immense power. By the time it finishes going through all of them, it is as long as a katana. It quickly makes it's way over to my oponent. I hirenkyaku behind him just as it misses hitting his shoulder where I catch it and attempt to cut of his frozen arm. His arm is frozen because, once you use my reishi in any shape, way, or form your body starts to freeze. The only way to stop it is to cut of a limb. Which I just did, but this also causes major damage from loss of blood. If you don't cut the body part off, it will quickly spread to your chest, which you can't cut off without dying and you will die of hypothermia. After I attempt to cut my openent's arm off I jump backwards and watch as my opponent hopelessly dies.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

shinmarubountyhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 09:14 PM   #22
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinmarubountyhunter View Post
Not much of a move don't you think? And firing 10 ceros that quick when you must be a little fatigued from shooting a gran rey cero? A little Haxx if you ask me. It'd be better if you said bala.
---------------------------
As I am coming down from the ground I notice that my oponent uses the sp from my foot to push me back. I take special note of how he used my own sp against me and wait for him to feel the after effects. He soon starts to shoot ceros at me. As he is doing his attacks, I see the effects groing more and more noticable on his arm. When all 10 cero come at me, I shoot a seele schneider at all of, them gaining immense power. By the time it finishes going through all of them, it is as long as a katana. It quickly makes it's way over to my oponent. I hirenkyaku behind him just as it misses hitting his shoulder where I catch it and attempt to cut of his frozen arm. His arm is frozen because, once you use my reishi in any shape, way, or form your body starts to freeze. The only way to stop it is to cut of a limb. Which I just did, but this also causes major damage from loss of blood. If you don't cut the body part off, it will quickly spread to your chest, which you can't cut off without dying and you will die of hypothermia. After I attempt to cut my openent's arm off I jump backwards and watch as my opponent hopelessly dies.

I shot them from a gun. So no real affects on me. The whole replusing thing is one of my seical abilites you could say.

My oppoent pulls out another sword thing."oh great!!" He then disappears and the seele snider flying at me. I focus lighting down my whole arm to protect it like a sheild from the sword like weapin. i just flies by me and he catches it behind me. Because of the lighting the ice can not forum on my arm due to its heat. My opponent swings down with his sword. I quickly turn to the left, so his slash will miss.He then quickly jumps back wards from me.

I turn and stare at him. I make the lighting sheild cover my body so i will not get froze from his attacks or resihi.I sonido in front of him 5 feet. I point one of my guns at him and fire a dart into his stomach. If the dart hits, it contains oison from teh Box jellyfish. Witch means if it hits it will inject into your blood stream. Causeig your body to go into shock bue to teh over powering poison. The poison will target your skin cells and heart.I then sonido behind my opponent, I the fire a black bullet into the air. The bullet gets to a point ad explodes. This sends 10 metal rods around in streegic postions o the battle feild.I then unch the ground as the lighting from my sheild makes the metal rods become electrified. I stand there with my two guns in hand stareing at my oppoents back.

Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 09:15 PM   #23
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

You said you did it with the reiatsu from my ice though

Old 07-27-2010, 09:16 PM   #24
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

And you never said you repulsed me with your pistols, you said you shot the ceros with your pistols though.

Old 07-27-2010, 09:21 PM   #25
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

I didnt say i replused you with my pistols. I never touched your Sp in teh first place. I used it to repluse you. My ability is magentism and by changeing the carge of your Sp and make it the same as my own you will get replused. You said I would feel teh effect from me fireing the ceros like that. No i wouldd not because my guns are made to shoot ceros. There are a trick to them though. If you would like a scientific meaning to how Sp is something i can use with my abiltiy i will give you one.

Old 07-27-2010, 09:22 PM   #26
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
I didnt say i replused you with my pistols. I never touched your Sp in teh first place. I used it to repluse you. My ability is magentism and by changeing the carge of your Sp and make it the same as my own you will get replused. You said I would feel teh effect from me fireing the ceros like that. No i wouldd not because my guns are made to shoot ceros. There are a trick to them though. If you would like a scientific meaning to how Sp is something i can use with my abiltiy i will give you one.
As I said, any use of my own sp will freeze you.

And so the cero is made from thin air? To shoot the ceros it must come from your own sp unless inanimate objects have sp.

Old 07-27-2010, 09:25 PM   #27
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

I didnt touch your sp. I used my own to change the charge of yours.So without touching it how can it effect me?

Old 07-27-2010, 09:29 PM   #28
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

Quote:
I didnt touch your sp. I used my own to change the charge of yours.So without touching it how can it effect me?
Because you made my sp into yours. Transferring my reiatsu into into your body will freeze you.

Old 07-27-2010, 09:30 PM   #29
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

I never absorbed it or anything.So i didnt change it into mine.

Old 07-27-2010, 09:31 PM   #30
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

Quote:
I never absorbed it or anything.So i didnt change it into mine.
The part I hilighted above said you changed it and made it the same as my own.

Old 07-27-2010, 09:35 PM   #31
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

i changed teh electical charge of it. ot teh SP its self.

Old 07-27-2010, 09:36 PM   #32
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

Quote:
i changed teh electical charge of it. ot teh SP its self.
How in any way is it electrical? I called a judge over here by the way to settle this.

Old 07-27-2010, 09:40 PM   #33
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Seph how exactly did you make his SP your own?
Old 07-27-2010, 09:40 PM   #34
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

SP shares characteristics with a Bose-Einstein condensate (which it does), then we can assume SP is a Bose-Einstein condensate. As such, the ionization of up quarks and the quantum nature of Bose-Einstein condensates. Meaning that Sp can be moved by magentism, Replused or drawn too.

Old 07-27-2010, 09:41 PM   #35
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

Never did i just chaged teh electical charge of it. It was still sp and he had complete control of it. All i did was change the charge of it. So it wouldnt get near me.

Old 07-27-2010, 09:42 PM   #36
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

But still all in all you used it when he gave you a warning not to. Changing the charge is not taking out the initial ability of his SP.
Old 07-27-2010, 09:44 PM   #37
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori View Post
But still all in all you used it when he gave you a warning not to. Changing the charge is not taking out the initial ability of his SP.
He said I used it and made it my own. Witch i did not,All i did was replused his attack.I ever had control of his SP.

Old 07-29-2010, 09:37 AM   #38
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

>> waits

Old 07-29-2010, 02:43 PM   #39
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

Yeah, kazumi was supposed to judge this but I think she forgot. Want to just call it a tie?

Old 07-29-2010, 02:54 PM   #40
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

yeah that fine. Since i took the espada spot from susan lol