Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Latest Manga Chapters

Latest Manga Chapters Discuss the latest manga chapters of your favorite series here!

Old 07-23-2010, 08:58 AM   #21
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Manga scanulation sites being shut down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru Shinigami View Post
Should stay up. Of course, mangas should stay up too.
hey man is this thread not in the wrong secion I mean this no Naruto News its shut be in Ohter Anime and Manga section right,

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Anru Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 08:59 AM   #22
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Quote:
Originally Posted by SasukeDude96 View Post
Then if anime is up for free officialy..........why isent manga???
I don't know. Some sites are official. Don't remind them.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 09:00 AM   #23
NarutoUzumaki12
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SasukeDude96 View Post
Wait!what about watching anime online for free????
Those will probably be taken down besides viz anime and hulu

Naruto is Finnaly where it belongs on Toonami

Currently playing: Assassin's Creed 3

Spoiler:
Rest in peace Neji

NarutoUzumaki12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 09:30 AM   #24
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

This has to do with copyright laws. Where you would ordinarilly have to pay to read the manga, other people are taking the manga and putting it on the internet so it can be read for free. Those people were already breaking the law by putting the manga up without the author's permission, and they were always breaking the law. The thing is, action simply hasn't been taken against them until now.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 10:03 AM   #25
Lone Wolf
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone Wolf is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoUzumaki12 View Post
Those will probably be taken down besides viz anime and hulu
Dude...

They can try to take down Fansubbing groups but they won't succeed since there are too many.

Of course Torrents and file hosting sites like Megaupload are out of the question for them to be targeting.

So free Anime and Manga both will live on.

For manga -

Scanlation Group = Fansubbing Group

IRC = Torrent

You can't take those down.

While you can take down Anime streaming sites and Online manga reading sites, its impossible to stop the people who download Anime and Manga.

And taking down the stram and online reading sites won't hurt people who download.
Lone Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 03:56 PM   #26
laughingman28
Freshmen Academy Student

laughingman28 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think it is a little crazy for them to straight up take action on this matter, in such a way. What about the money we put forth to use the internet to read such articles. This could be a phase, but why so late in the series of so many great shows. It must because they notice the number of hits their shows have been receiving. It just seems a little ridiculous that once you start making it big you have to take advantage of people. I can possibly understand small fines, but making everyone, who enjoys what they provide, purchase the magazines. As human beings what we enjoy are options, and that doesn't sound much like an option.
laughingman28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 06:43 PM   #27
nine-tailed_naruto
Apprentice Genin

nine-tailed_naruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

... Viz, I hate you guys, to me, you are not that good at dubbing anime, funimation does it so much better, let alone you have changed a manga art before(in FMA). Now, your trying to get rid of the people who don't change stuff, and release on time, you're very close to have the amount of respect I have for 4kids, which none by the way.

My dream... to play old-school nintendo with Jesus-sama!

I lose the game...

"The truth is the truth and the only thing you can do is to live with it."
nine-tailed_naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 04:38 PM   #28
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by nine-tailed_naruto View Post
... Viz, I hate you guys, to me, you are not that good at dubbing anime, funimation does it so much better, let alone you have changed a manga art before(in FMA). Now, your trying to get rid of the people who don't change stuff, and release on time, you're very close to have the amount of respect I have for 4kids, which none by the way.
Dubbing is by Studiopolis.

Viz is a distributor.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 06:47 PM   #29
MysticGoten
Special Jonin Candidate

MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Are you sayin' all these sites bein shut down is a bad thing?
MysticGoten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 06:48 PM   #30
MysticGoten
Special Jonin Candidate

MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
This has to do with copyright laws. Where you would ordinarilly have to pay to read the manga, other people are taking the manga and putting it on the internet so it can be read for free. Those people were already breaking the law by putting the manga up without the author's permission, and they were always breaking the law. The thing is, action simply hasn't been taken against them until now.
That is, until about 2005 or so.
In 97, it wasn't even fathomable that series' would get licensed.

Last edited by MysticGoten; 07-24-2010 at 08:06 PM.
Old 07-25-2010, 05:57 AM   #31
nine-tailed_naruto
Apprentice Genin

nine-tailed_naruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Dubbing is by Studiopolis.

Viz is a distributor.
Wouldn't they still be people for Viz, or at least partners? I could be wrong, but before any anime can be dubbed by a studio, somebody has to have the distribution rights first?

My dream... to play old-school nintendo with Jesus-sama!

I lose the game...

"The truth is the truth and the only thing you can do is to live with it."
nine-tailed_naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 06:36 AM   #32
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

SimpleGenin saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

i was pretty sad when i heard about this. i been buying naruto manga and i have the latest issue but i just think english manga takes way too long to release.. if it wasnt for scans from internet i wouldnt have gotten into naruto. i think its free advertisement for them.
im proud to say i been supporting naruto for years now. i have all the games for psp ps3 gamecube ds and even dvds
SimpleGenin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 07:21 AM   #33
MysticGoten
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleGenin View Post
i was pretty sad when i heard about this. i been buying naruto manga and i have the latest issue but i just think english manga takes way too long to release.. if it wasnt for scans from internet i wouldnt have gotten into naruto. i think its free advertisement for them.
im proud to say i been supporting naruto for years now. i have all the games for psp ps3 gamecube ds and even dvds
It really doesn't.

I think the golden rule should be, when a series gets licensed, the fansubbers and scanslationers should say, "All right, we've done our part to help this series come to the United States(Or wherever), we are happy that this show or manga will get a full quality dub and release."
It pisses me off seeing scanslations of Naruto and fansubs of Dragon Ball Kai and hour after release.
If you read it at all, then get it raw, in Japanese, and don't support the subbers.
EDIT: http://www.naruto.viz.com/forum/show...29#post2961629

Last edited by MysticGoten; 07-25-2010 at 07:29 AM.
Old 07-25-2010, 07:57 AM   #34
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

SimpleGenin saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

no matter what, i still think its free advertisement. i took marketing, and scanned manga, illegal or not, is a form of advertisement. im not saying it's one they want but its just is advertisement. i myself think its perfectly ok to have manga scanned, i really dont care about the subbing but the important part is the illustration really.. i myself don feel any guilt in reading scan, i spent more or less than $20,000 on my naruto stuff.. i feel like i did my share of support
SimpleGenin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 10:31 PM   #35
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Imo they shouldn't take the entire sites down, if a company was against having their series on OM then they would take it down, that's how things have been and honestly I think that's fair enough.

Also, what about those series that never come to the US or take years to come out? Stuff like Naruto and Bleach get their fair share, but what about Jojo's Bizarre Adventure? It's been out for like 4-5 years now and it's had 14 volumes released. -_- On top of that they completely skipped Part 1 and 2, and since the series is not even that popular those will never come out.

I'd say that they should give JJBA more publicity at the least.

There are some series like Liar Game and Kongou Banchou that aren't in America, and who knows if they'll ever be, that are on OM. It's kinda hard to support a series if, for one, it doesn't come out where you live, and second, if it never gets translated into English by official companies.

People can talk all they want about copyright laws but there are always those series that people have enjoyed and would no doubt support, but never come to America or take so long to be released and never get finished.

JJBA is a series that I would be easily willing to actually pay for, and I have most of the volumes released already, but they take so long to come out and very few do. If Part 1 and 2 were released then I would no doubt have bought them, but nope, instead we get Part 3 only.
Miles Edgeworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 02:55 PM   #36
hello_kitty_freak
Veteran Chunin

hello_kitty_freak is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to hello_kitty_freak

I think this is completely ridiculous. The publishers are so worried about losing profits because manga fans won't buy their translated volumes. Am I the only one who thinks this is backwards? Personally, I don't buy any manga unless I know I like it. Hosting sites gave me the opportunity to read the story before I purchase. Some manga I read aren't available where I live and with scanlations being taken down, I won't be able to finish these unless paying for shipping and stuff like that (which adds like another $5 to the cost -___-#) Don't get me wrong, I love to support the Mangaka whenever possible and I do enjoy buying manga, but for me, I'll most likely be buying MUCH less now... [/end of rant]
Old 07-27-2010, 03:08 PM   #37
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

o yea...my friend was telling me about this too the other day, so sad...she reads online mainly..

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
information, opinions, support