Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 07-22-2010, 02:57 PM   #1
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Zestu's forum family

Hello everyone if you want to join please ask

Girlfriend
Spoiler:

Mother
Spoiler:

Sister

Brother

grandfather
Spoiler:

Father
Spoiler:

Aunt
Spoiler:

Uncle
Spoiler:

Cousands

Step sister's
Spoiler:

Step brothers

Grand mother

Nephew

Spoiler:

My bosses

If your name was added up here it was cause of my other account

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Zestu; 04-17-2012 at 11:43 AM.
Zestu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 03:13 PM   #2
Kibafan1
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibafan1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibafan1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Zestu's forum family

I'll be your sis =D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BF: Taker369 <3
Spoiler:
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig

Kibafan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 03:14 PM   #3
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Father. o.o
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 07-27-2010, 02:21 PM   #4
Kakashi's Girl
Sweet Green T

Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

*Hugs my son* <3
Dance partner: shinmaru
Lover: manga
Perfect friends: Meg KU Nabris Muffin Ryu Vex Kiseki 88 Hockey sasu Dee LT Kuro Luna
Epic friends: Magic Dem CU Bacon Maik Neisie KGT Woo Sticky Shikamaru Semog Yori Pat azal Cornbread Jin tks Jonesy Vat Nick Shika Kuroi Sixxy Seph
Babies: UPM Kibkib Taker AR
Adopted by: NJ
Bodyguard: Lunar
Kakashi's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 02:23 PM   #5
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanoo View Post
Father. o.o
/rage.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
Old 07-27-2010, 02:34 PM   #6
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Grandfather : Gama-sennin

Quote of the day...

Quote:
If life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion
gama-sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 11:48 AM   #7
Gaara is #1
Chunin Exam Participant

Gaara is #1 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Yahoo to Gaara is #1

I need a brother

vampire or normal form:

I'm perfect except for 9 or 10 things
Gaara is #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 12:20 PM   #8
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibafan1 View Post
I'll be your sis =D
done
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanoo View Post
Father. o.o
done you know that mean's your kinda married to kakashi girl just kidden
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi's Girl View Post
*Hugs my son* <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_kakashi View Post
/rage.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Quote:
Originally Posted by gama-sennin View Post
Grandfather : Gama-sennin
donr granpa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara is #1 View Post
I need a brother
I'll be your brother all I need to know is if your a male or a female

Old 07-29-2010, 12:22 PM   #9
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

How is my grandson? Come here, give this old man a hug...

Quote of the day...

Quote:
If life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion
gama-sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 12:28 PM   #10
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Quote:
Originally Posted by gama-sennin View Post
How is my grandson? Come here, give this old man a hug...
hug's grandpa

Old 04-17-2012, 11:44 AM   #11
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Updated!!!