Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 06-02-2010, 07:10 PM   #1
Kuroro Lucifer
Genin

Kuroro Lucifer is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default The Dark Alley

The gist of the game is that the first person states 2 opponents to meet up in a dark alley, then the next person states who wins and why, and then they state 2 other opponents.

I guess I'll start.

Jiraiya meets Kakashi on a dark alley. who wins?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(/_

(^-\)Art...is an EXPLOSION!
/ @ \Put this in your sig if you love Deidara,,,,,

^^^
(-::-) "Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Pein

Kuroro Lucifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 07:18 PM   #2
LeafShinobi22
Genin

LeafShinobi22 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: The Dark Alley

Jiraiya. As much as I respect kakashi, Sage Mode would be too much for his sharingan.

Pain meets Bee in a dark alley, who wins?

No Money=Poverty=Depression

"Money makes the world go round. A world where morals come after riches is a world ruled by greed"-Me
LeafShinobi22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 08:29 PM   #3
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Pain. Chou Shinra Tensei crushes Bee, and the alley...

Orochimaru meets Jiraiya in a dark alley, who wins?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 08:40 PM   #4
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl

Swamp of the Underworld. Jiraiya wins.

Naruto meets Sasuke, who wins?

Cyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 03:20 PM   #5
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Sage Mode + Rasen-Shuriken. Naruto wins.

Tenten meets Tayuya. Who wins?
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 06:49 PM   #6
akatsukirocks
Special Jonin Candidate

akatsukirocks saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Tayuya Her doki summonings can protect and deflect Tenten's weapon. Also that the charka monsters that come out of the Doki's mouth can't be attacked at all

Tsunade meets Konan, who wins?

Hug/Feed my Egg/Pokemon

I adopted:
Spoiler:
Coyote Starrk

Kotetsu, Kid Ed, Link, Kagome, Komui

Jiraya: ok naruto, your first task is to walk on water.
Naruto: like jesus??
Jiraya: yes naruto.... like jesus....
Naruto: wait a minute.... does that mean jesus was a ninja?
Jiraya: YES NARUTO.....JESUS WAS A NINJA."
Naruto: really?!!?
Jiraya: NO NOT REALLY!!!
akatsukirocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 12:18 AM   #7
Kuroro Lucifer
Genin

Kuroro Lucifer is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

as much as i love Tsunade, i guess i have to go with Konan on this one. Konan can transform herself into paper. she can suffocate Tsunade so, yeah.. (sorry, Tsunade-sama T_T)

Lee meets Sai in a dark alley. who wins?

(/_

(^-\)Art...is an EXPLOSION!
/ @ \Put this in your sig if you love Deidara,,,,,

^^^
(-::-) "Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Pein

Kuroro Lucifer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alley, dark