Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 07-26-2010, 04:16 AM   #41
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

SimpleGenin saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Do you like Sakura?

i love sakura when it comes to her abilities but her personally i dont like.. she thinks she's all that from what i see.. she's always hitting naruto for no good reasons. in the third shippuden movie she slapped naruto and sai for going out to eat, i would have shoved a rasangan to her face if i was naruto.
SimpleGenin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 11:03 AM   #42
Sakurafan18
Chunin Exam Participant

Sakurafan18 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I love Sakura she's great she is my favorite character well I guess that was obvious She developed the as a character from the original series in my opinion,
I personally don't see why she gets so much hate but everyone is entitled to have their own opinion

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sakurafan18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 02:19 PM   #43
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakurafan18 View Post
I love Sakura she's great she is my favorite character well I guess that was obvious She developed the as a character from the original series in my opinion,
I personally don't see why she gets so much hate but everyone is entitled to have their own opinion
just clerifying im not one of those ppl, one of my favorite in games i sakura but he attitude is just bad alot of times.. im shure if your a guy you've met a girl before that thinks he can hit you as a joke just cause your friends, thats how i see Sakura as
Old 07-26-2010, 03:50 PM   #44
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to NarutoxSakura4ever

Do I like Sakura? Yeah, I do. I didn't like her in beginning because she was kind of a jerk to Naruto and had this sick obession with Sasuke. But now I think she is a great shinobi and has matured and grown quite a bit.
TOO BAD!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
NarutoxSakura4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 03:57 PM   #45
Xx--Mana--xX
Apprentice Genin

Location: in hiding from Gaara coz i drew him as the tooth fairy....
Xx--Mana--xX is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i like Sakura when she is in shippuden, i didnt have anything agianst her before that but i prefered her in shippuden
because
it happened'

MANCHEST.
It's neccessary.

Xx--Mana--xX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 04:11 PM   #46
Sakurafan18
Chunin Exam Participant

Sakurafan18 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleGenin View Post
just clerifying im not one of those ppl, one of my favorite in games i sakura but he attitude is just bad alot of times.. im shure if your a guy you've met a girl before that thinks he can hit you as a joke just cause your friends, thats how i see Sakura as

Apologies for the last part of my post it came out kinda wrong lol

Sakurafan18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 08:08 PM   #47
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakuzu

I found her extremely irritating in the original Naruto series because her love for Sasuke and how she ran and talked to him in every episode was just overrated. Now that she has matured a little and put Sasuke behind her, I like her alot more than in the previous series, but still hate her if that makes sense.

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Kakuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 01:30 AM   #48
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakurafan18 View Post
Apologies for the last part of my post it came out kinda wrong lol
its ok.. sakura rocks as a fighter
Old 07-27-2010, 02:03 AM   #49
darkjam
Special Jonin Candidate

darkjam is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Didn't really like her pre-time skip, but in Shippuden my opinion changed.. sort of...
darkjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 09:17 AM   #50
Abel Uchiha
Chunin Exam Participant

Abel Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

She needs Genjutsu. Or earth style then she good.
Abel Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 08:54 PM   #51
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

UsagiMizuki saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Yep. Sakura is one of my favorite characters. Yeah, I see where she got slightly annoying, but she's still a good character. Plus.. She completely kicks butt in Shippuden!

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

UsagiMizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 09:10 PM   #52
UltimateSageNaruto
Academy Graduate

UltimateSageNaruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i used to hate her in the beginning of naruto how she always used to follow saskue and how she was weak but during the timeskip she got a less dramtic and got more powerful so now i like her
UltimateSageNaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 09:26 PM   #53
FlyingThunderGod
Genin Elite

FlyingThunderGod is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i hate her she needs to die, it would majorly help the story

FlyingThunderGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 12:15 PM   #54
kakashi_Leaf
Apprentice Genin

kakashi_Leaf is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I like her but she needs to give up trying to get with Susake.
kakashi_Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 12:18 PM   #55
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi_Leaf View Post
I like her but she needs to give up trying to get with Susake.
She did. xD

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 12:25 PM   #56
NinjaVanish
Chunin Exam Proctor

NinjaVanish is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to NinjaVanish Send a message via Skype™ to NinjaVanish

Hated her before Shipuuden. She's just a class A jerk to Naruto for no reason. And her obsession with Sasuke just annoyed me to no end. Now that she has matured I think she is a good character. It's just that before the time skip she only crazed over Sasuke and did nothing at all. And I also don't like how she hits Naruto for no good reason. It's annoying to watch. In Shipuuden it was better because she isn't completely obsessed with Sasuke anymore and she doesn't act like a jerk to Naruto as often. But I have ALWAYS thought she was hot. xD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naruto-SasuSaku FC RP
Hinote-Everywhere else

NinjaVanish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 12:43 PM   #57
kakashi_Leaf
Apprentice Genin

kakashi_Leaf is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'm just glade she gave up her obsession with Susake. Shes a little better now. But yea she does need to stop beating up Naruto
kakashi_Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 01:01 PM   #58
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

i love sakura..............
with whip cream and some cherries
lolohwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 01:34 PM   #59
Ren Kurosaki
Chunin Exam Participant

Ren Kurosaki has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ren Kurosaki has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ren Kurosaki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I like Sakura because she is sooo much like me it's unreal. However, she does make me mad when she beats up on Naruto from time to time plus she is still hung up on Sasuke; the guy doesn't want you so just move on.

"Oh, Hey Fionna"

MARSHALL LEE!! <3
Ren Kurosaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 02:20 PM   #60
Anathema
Chunin

Anathema has completed a tough C-rank mission!Anathema has completed a tough C-rank mission!Anathema has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I think the only moments I like Sakura is when I play as her in video games.