Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 07-24-2010, 07:08 PM   #41
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Ryuuko AKA Bottoms FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffintop View Post
Joi- I'm already on here. o.o

Could I possibly join twice?
Don't worry you are one of the four super members like me.

Everyone join now. I won't be satisfied until every active member joins.

SO MOVE IT!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 02:28 PM   #42
Kakashi's Girl
Sweet Green T

Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto_jock View Post
I want to join!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJapaneseKamikaze View Post
*Joins*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanoo View Post
Psst. Add me as ryuuko 2.=P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
OHGAWD I DIDN'T KNOW THIS WAS HERE!?!?!?

I'll take some Ginger Ale.

And a join.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
I'll join.
Thank you all for joining! ;D

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_kakashi View Post
JOIN!
BFFL!!!

*Looks at your siggy* =O
OMG you're sooo sweet! (:
I love you! <333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursed Uchiha View Post
I'll join does she even know this is here? xD
Yes, she does! xD
I had her permission to make this and I PMed her the link! 8D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
I shall join
Thanks! ^^

I'm sorry, but does Jimbob let you have that in your siggy? o_O
I mean, he may not like it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vex Mikazuki View Post
Updated for our lovely Bottoms. :3
Thank you so much, Vanna! =D
*Huggles* <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto117 View Post
Can I join?
Of course you can! =]
*Adds you*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffintop View Post
Joi- I'm already on here. o.o

Could I possibly join twice?
You, GG and Woo were automatically on the list! :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Don't worry you are one of the four super members like me.
Should I put our names under "Super members"? ololol

I wonder how much more time will Nabris take to find this...
Oh well, I'll just add her right now!
She's Ryuuko's twinnie, so she should have been automatically added to the list anyway.
Dance partner: shinmaru
Lover: manga
Perfect friends: Meg KU Nabris Muffin Ryu Vex Kiseki 88 Hockey sasu Dee LT Kuro Luna
Epic friends: Magic Dem CU Bacon Maik Neisie KGT Woo Sticky Shikamaru Semog Yori Pat azal Cornbread Jin tks Jonesy Vat Nick Shika Kuroi Sixxy Seph
Babies: UPM Kibkib Taker AR
Adopted by: NJ
Bodyguard: Lunar
Kakashi's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 02:46 PM   #43
Kakashi's Girl
Sweet Green T

Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

<3 Kelsey. (:
Perfect friends: Meg KU Nabris Muffin Ryu Vex Kiseki 88 Hockey sasu Dee LT Kuro Luna
Epic friends: Magic Dem CU Bacon Maik Neisie KGT Woo Sticky Shikamaru Semog Yori Pat azal Cornbread Jin tks Jonesy Vat Nick Shika Kuroi Sixxy Seph
Old 07-25-2010, 02:47 PM   #44
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

/huggles KG.

Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 03:21 PM   #45
Kakashi's Girl
Sweet Green T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vex Mikazuki View Post
/huggles KG.
*Huggles Vanna* <3

How have you been, sweetie?
Old 07-25-2010, 09:15 PM   #46
Kakashi's Girl
Sweet Green T

Old 07-26-2010, 09:03 AM   #47
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi's Girl View Post
Should I put our names under "Super members"? ololol

I wonder how much more time will Nabris take to find this...
Oh well, I'll just add her right now!
She's Ryuuko's twinnie, so she should have been automatically added to the list anyway.
Do whatever you like.

You should have made Nabbers find this.

Wait, a bloody minute. Why am I in your sig? Dammit.

Quote:
Absoulf******lutely!

JOIN UP NOW, CRAP HEADS!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-26-2010, 09:29 AM   #48
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

I'll join again cuz of Wooster xD
J-Sun Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 10:29 AM   #49
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
And because you're a crap head.

Bottoms is awesome! Boo yah!

Old 07-26-2010, 02:03 PM   #50
Kakashi's Girl
Sweet Green T

Quote:
Do whatever you like.

You should have made Nabbers find this.

Wait, a bloody minute. Why am I in your sig? Dammit.
Absoulf******lutely!
Ok!

Ohh poor Ali...I can't do that to her! >.<
She will be happy when she sees she's already on the list!

LOL
Sorry, but your quote makes my siggy awesome.
Are you mad at me, Uncle Woo? *Cute sad face*

Watch your language! xD haha
I know, Kelsey is lovely and a sweetheart! <3
I think...
Spoiler:
you're in love with her! =O DUM DUM DUM xDDD

Quote:
CURSED!!! <3
*Glomps you*

Quote:
And because you're a crap head.

Bottoms is awesome! Boo yah!
He's not! D8

She is! 8D
Old 07-26-2010, 02:04 PM   #51
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Ok!

LOL

I think...
Spoiler:

CURSED!!! <3
*Glomps you*

He's not! D8

She is! 8D
KG <3
*Glomps*
Old 07-26-2010, 02:06 PM   #52
Jinchiruuki

Joinage!
  Reply With Quote Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 07-26-2010, 02:17 PM   #53
Kakashi's Girl
Sweet Green T

Quote:
KG <3
*Glomps*
How are you? 8D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinchiruuki View Post
Joinage!
JIN!!! <333
Thanks for joining and showing your love for the amazing Kelsey!
Old 07-26-2010, 02:18 PM   #54
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Hey guys

Anru Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 02:26 PM   #55
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

Quote:
How are you? 8D

JIN!!! <333
Thanks for joining and showing your love for the amazing Kelsey!
Good and yourself? =D
Quote:
Hey guys
KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!11!11!!
Old 07-26-2010, 02:45 PM   #56
Kakashi's Girl
Sweet Green T

Quote:
Hey guys
Hey, Naruto-kun! =D

Quote:
Good and yourself? =D

KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!11!11!!
Good as well! ;D

Why? o_O
Old 07-26-2010, 02:47 PM   #57
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Hey, Naruto-kun! =D

Good as well! ;D

Why? o_O
how are you and please read this post http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66938

Anru Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 07:59 AM   #58
Kakashi's Girl
Sweet Green T

[QUOTE=Naruto117;3659477]how are you and please read this post http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66938[/QUOTE]

I'm good. ^_^

I wish you wonderful vacations, have fun! 8D
See you in 6 weeks! ;D
Old 07-27-2010, 08:05 AM   #59
Kakashi's Girl
Sweet Green T

*Adds Magic*
I'm sure he will ask to join sooner or later!
Old 07-28-2010, 07:25 PM   #60
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Ok!

LOL

I think...
Spoiler:

CURSED!!! <3
*Glomps you*

He's not! D8

She is! 8D
Pfff...giving Nabbers a hard time is fun.
Fine, as long as it's awesome, I guess.

Hardee Har Har. I love her, which is not the same as being in love with her wise guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinchiruuki View Post
Joinage!
Finally. Geez, get on the ball next time, Jin.

Everyone join this club or
I WILL INFRACT YOUR ASS!
Okay, I can't really do that, but I will act like I can.

Tags
beautiful, bottoms, clever, friend, funny, nice, ryuuko, sweet