Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: Shino
Shino is just absolutely amazing. I love him. 21 40.38%
Like 8 15.38%
Don't Like 1 1.92%
He's Cool 22 42.31%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-25-2010, 08:00 PM   #361
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: shino FC

shino vs kankuro was one of the best battles in original naruto.
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}

Last edited by sarutobi17; 07-25-2010 at 08:15 PM.
sarutobi17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 08:46 PM   #362
FlyingThunderGod
Genin Elite

FlyingThunderGod is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i wanna join, Shino got some secrets

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

FlyingThunderGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 09:53 PM   #363
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

george hyuga just might be Kage someday.
george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to george hyuga Send a message via Yahoo to george hyuga

he should reveal them

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

george hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 03:52 AM   #364
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingThunderGod View Post
i wanna join, Shino got some secrets
He does...?

I wonder what his body looks like.
Not that I'm a pervert, but... where are those bugs living
Which reminds me again that I actually don't wanna know.

Kiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 09:45 AM   #365
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

inside him..............

Old 07-26-2010, 01:15 PM   #366
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

i wonder why all aburame wear sunglasses?maybe they also have insects in their eyes?
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
Old 07-26-2010, 01:16 PM   #367
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

as pupils XD

Old 07-26-2010, 01:20 PM   #368
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

ya it sorta makes sense.
Old 07-26-2010, 01:21 PM   #369
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

u know how they're all covered no sign of skin just their hands and feet, what if they can transform to bugs?O_o

Old 07-26-2010, 01:29 PM   #370
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

that would be awesome,it would make sense.the inuzuka can transform into dogs,so the aburame transforming into bugs wouldn't suprise me.
Old 07-26-2010, 01:31 PM   #371
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

oh yeah......it does make sence, and when shino was figting that guy at the chunin exams bugs came out of his body

Old 07-26-2010, 01:32 PM   #372
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

ya,it's like their one with the bugs.
Old 07-26-2010, 01:35 PM   #373
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

*shivers* yeah but they're cool

Old 07-26-2010, 02:01 PM   #374
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

ya,their still cool.
Old 07-27-2010, 11:55 AM   #375
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

and is he the leader of team 8?

Old 07-27-2010, 02:08 PM   #376
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

shino is?i didn't know that.i want to see shino fight more in the series,it seems the aburame and hyuuga clans get left out alot in the series.
Old 07-27-2010, 02:21 PM   #377
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

well he's always in the middle, and the mature of the team

Old 07-27-2010, 02:24 PM   #378
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

true,hinata is shy and doesn't have confidence and kiba isn't as mature as shino.
Old 07-27-2010, 02:26 PM   #379
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

yup kiba is like a second naruto

Old 07-27-2010, 02:27 PM   #380
mangagirl
Drama King
Perpetually leaving the forum

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to mangagirl

i want to join please ^^
shino is soo coool!

mangagirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
shino, shino fc