Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 07-25-2010, 04:48 PM   #1
Nagatothesavior
Academy Graduate

Nagatothesavior is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Is theyre going to be a naruto clash of ninja revolution 4?

im wondering...and will they put all the akatsuki members?
Nagatothesavior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 08:04 PM   #2
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Is theyre going to be a naruto clash of ninja revolution 4?

the only members left or the pein forms and konan and maybe madara so i would hope so

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 10:47 PM   #3
Nagatothesavior
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
the only members left or the pein forms and konan and maybe madara so i would hope so
they should also put the kages
Old 07-25-2010, 10:49 PM   #4
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

and ino...they need ino

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 01:37 AM   #5
albertobankai
Genin

albertobankai is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to albertobankai

im sorry guys but no the next game thats coming out is naruto: the four dragons no conr4

clash of rev3-1033-1369-7582

PSN: Albertobankai12

feel free to add me
albertobankai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 10:00 PM   #6
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

There will probably be another CoN game, we just don't know when. Since that Dragon Sword thing is coming out instead, it's gonna take time before they start announcing anything regarding the next CoN. That might be good though, because it will let the anime progress and allow them to add even more characters.
Miles Edgeworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 04:24 PM   #7
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Edgeworth View Post
There will probably be another CoN game, we just don't know when. Since that Dragon Sword thing is coming out instead, it's gonna take time before they start announcing anything regarding the next CoN. That might be good though, because it will let the anime progress and allow them to add even more characters.
The Dragon Sword thing is next? Crap!

I suppose it will allow for time to make more characters, though. The fourth one better be spectacular.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 04:54 PM   #8
Shika
Special Jonin Candidate

Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

And I better be able to accually unlock Characters.
>.<

Fate fell short this time
Your smile fades in the summer
Place your hand in mine
I'll leave when I wanna.
Shika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 05:00 PM   #9
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by albertobankai View Post
im sorry guys but no the next game thats coming out is naruto: the four dragons no conr4
Incorrect. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 is coming out next.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 07:06 PM   #10
SageStriker
Ninja Academy Student

SageStriker is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

they might make a fourth one, but if japan doesn't make one, than i doubt we will
SageStriker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 07:47 PM   #11
L_Lawliet
Chunin

L_Lawliet is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

There will be a 4th game but they are taking a break for a full year since they added so many characters in the 3rd game. After that they will begin development on the next game.

Help me on Legend of Korra's
!
L_Lawliet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 12:06 AM   #12
Nagatothesavior
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai's brother View Post
and ino...they need ino
of course they'll put her
Old 08-11-2010, 11:31 AM   #13
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

If you ask me, all the new chars in ConR3 were kinda dull, I mean I could probobly make those characters in a flash. Its not very hard. Now if they were to make characters have prechosen Finisher jutsu, instead of some monotonous predefined jutsu, that would be good. also, 35 characters, big woop. I had the game since it came out, and im deeply concerned on how early #4 is coming out.

PS: Its not officially the best fighter for Wii, Super Smash Brothers: Brawl is... Officially.

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 04:57 PM   #14
Sasuke3177
Ninja Academy Student

Sasuke3177 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

They probably will sometime in late 2011/early 2012, they could've done more to make us happy with Conr3 so that they could take even more time for Conr4

-Added characters to go up to Hidan/Kakuzu Arc (Rasen-Shuriken Naruto/4-Tailed naruto (four Orochimaru battle)

Conr4 will probably be much like Ultimate Ninja Storm 2, if you look at Dragon Blade, the gameplay mechanics seem adopted from Storm/Storm 2, it will probably go to the Pain Invasion Arc, or hopefully, the Kage Summit Arc.

for the Pain Invasion Arc, they would have to keep all current characters from Conr3(minus the retarded Conr2 exclusives, and Anbu Kakashi, who was only added for fun)

They would have to update:

-Naruto (Rasen-Shuriken, 4-Tailed)
-Sasuke (Stage 2 Curse Mark) Also add his Kirin/Hebi outfit like in Storm 2
-Hidan (Skeleton/Ritual Awakening)
-Kakuzu (uhh, dunno how to explain it.. this thing:
(removed)
-Orochimaru (White Snake Awakening, or separate character)
-Jiraiya (Sage Mode Awakening)

They would have to add:

-Suigetsu
-Karin
-Jugo
-Taka/Akatsuki/Mangekyo Sharingan Sasuke
-Sage Mode Naruto (the one with the huge scroll and the jacket)
-Ino.. for f**k sakes just put her in...
-Killer Bee (8-Tails Awakening)
-Tobi (Madara Awakening)
-Deva Path of Pain (special includes the other 5 paths)
-Konan
-Yugito Nii (I think it would be fun to have the 2-tails, and also a battle between her and Hidan in the story mode)

If it went to the Kage Summit Arc, they'd have to add these as well:

-Danzo
-Upgraded Kazekage Gaara
-Third Tsuchikage
-Fifth Mizukage
-Fourth Raikage

I can wait for a year or two, but with what they did with Dragon Blade... I think I might switch to Ultimate Ninja/Storm Games..

Last edited by Fliparrachii; 06-03-2012 at 07:22 PM.
Sasuke3177 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 07:47 AM   #15
Narutofan10482
Academy Graduate

Narutofan10482 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

TOMY should announced the game at E3 11 i dont know i heard it somewhere

<((*))>| <((*))> ( ( - )>| <( - ) )

Mangekyo Sharingan Sage Mode \|<((O))>| <((O))>|/
Kakashi Hatake
Narutofan10482 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
naruto clash of ninja