Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 07-23-2010, 08:54 PM   #1
Itachi17087
Apprentice Genin

Location: Currently sitting on the bench, made of a log; which is next to a tent, where a sexy telephone rang.
Itachi17087 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Itachi17087 Send a message via Skype™ to Itachi17087
Default The Ninja Prophecy

Okay, so a friend of mine and also one of her friends and I have made up a ninja prophecy. It all started because of what our one teacher said one day. He said so end every sentence with 'in accordance with the prophecy'. We started joking around and ended up making this prophecy:

In accordance with...
The Itachi, Niisan, Niichan, Weasel, Itachi, Weasel, + BONG OrochimichaelJackson, I choose you Pikachu, Prophecy, at the speed of Chocolate-Chip Reece's Ninja Pancakes, of the epic FUNK! No jutsu! Shannaro! Believe It! Datteba-Datteba-Dattebayo! Dattebane! Ramen, Jashin, Pockymilkshake, Amen!
WHAT NOW?!
YEAH!

It keeps getting longer though because we keep adding things xD. We add random/awesome things that we have seen/heard of/found out in some way, shape, or form/things we like. It is in my siggy now,but it is going to be deleted out. So I figured, why not put it here to remember and for others to see! [I was also running out of room for it in my siggy lol.]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Long live the log, the Grammar Nazi, the bench, the ninja prophecy, the face-palms, the evil magikarp, the epicness of potato chip eating, the lighthouse, the tent, Alex xD, and the sexy telephone!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Did I mention that I love AMVs?
Itachi17087 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 10:46 AM   #2
SakuraRen
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraRen has completed a tough C-rank mission!SakuraRen has completed a tough C-rank mission!SakuraRen has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Skype™ to SakuraRen
Default Re: The Ninja Prophecy

*High-fives* OF THE EPIC FUNK NO JUTSU, SHANNARO!
I think you should put who all wrote it as well, just for the heck of it.
Usernames:
Itachi17087
SakuraRen
Ashurii Kisate

xDD

It's in my bio as well.

Spoiler:

黄昏スイレン/水 くのいち 満月月光の位相八。 二代目月影 ちゃーんまだー!

|
|

The Pocky to my Pocky Milkshake-
! <3
SakuraRen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amen, dattebayo, epic, jashin, milkshake, ninja, of-the-funk, pancakes, pocky, profecy, ramen