Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 07-24-2010, 09:01 AM   #1
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Sakura to the next level.

Sakura thus far has been...not so great....Okay let's not mince words.
Sakura fails. But can we really blame the girl? Kishimoto has been giving all the screen time to Naruto and Sasuke and they get all the training. The only training we see Sakura get is with Princess Tsunade to revive a dying fish or whatever. Sakura has plenty reason to get better but she's not.
We've seen too much of Sakura being weak. Too much of her failing.
I think it's time we brought Sakura to the next level. and I think there might be someone who can help. Kabuto Yes, that's right. The four eyes who only knows cold hard logic will make for an excellent teacher for Sakura. I don't think Kabuto will necessarily help Sakura out of the sheer goodness of his heart but because he shares a common interest in getting rid of Akatsuki. Sure, Kabuto has teamed up with Madara but that could very well be a front. It's like Madara has said, Kabuto betrayed Akatsuki.
Kabuto would make for a great teacher because he's so different
from Sakura that Sakura could learn a lot from him and Kabuto could learn a lot from her. Kabuto even revived her from the 4 tails Naruto attack so we got some history with them two. Most importantly is that Kabuto is a genius with using medical jutsu as a lethal weapon. Kabuto was able to go toe to toe with Princess Tsunade who while may be rather lame now was
able to give Orochimaru a good trashing. But anywho as said before Kabuto can teach Sakura to use her medical jutsu as an offense. Long ago Kakashi praised Sakura for her chakra precision and Sakura is pretty good at medical jutsu to heal. It wouldn't be a long stretch if she could use it to harm. Even if Kabuto doesn't teach Sakura, there's a chance she will still be able to learn offensive medical jutsu by doing what Naruto did a long time ago: steal a forbidden scroll. Sure, it doesn't sound like something Sakura would do normally but she would do it if she was desperate to get stronger which wouldn't be the least bit surprising if she was.
Who will Sakura fight with her new ability? The answer isn't Sasuke. Naruto is fighting him. If Sakura learns it from Kabuto she will fight Madara alongside Kakashi. If Sakura learns by herself she might fight Kabuto and then Madara alongside Kakashi. It depends if Kabuto is going to be a bad guy or not. Sakura and Kakashi won't likely beat Madara but they will probably do better than Foo and Torune did which for Sakura will be an improvement. Only reason why Sakura won't beat Madara is
because Madara is likely to be beaten by Naruto and Sasuke.
Even so giving Sakura some new abilities like lethal medic jutsu
would be great. It's about time we take Sakura to the next level.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-24-2010, 09:06 AM   #2
Bulldog
Banned

Bulldog is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Sakura to the next level.

Sakura is never gonna change its been what 503 chapters now and I see NO real improvment she still has and emotional breakdown when she hears the name Sasuke and she still for a main character isin that great of a fighter. IMO
Old 07-24-2010, 09:14 AM   #3
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldog View Post
Sakura is never gonna change its been what 503 chapters now and I see NO real improvment she still has and emotional breakdown when she hears the name Sasuke and she still for a main character isin that great of a fighter. IMO

Yeah but the problem is she's been training with Tsunade who is pathetic.

Kabuto is a significantly better teacher for Sakura than Tsunade.

She's not going to fight Sasuke anyways. However with Madara she stands an emotional chance to land a few good hits. She won't win of course.
But even so it would be nice for to gain some new abilities.

...At least in my case.
Old 07-24-2010, 09:23 AM   #4
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Didn't you make a thread like this before or am I imaging it?

Yeah, Sakura could use some training. More importantly, we need more KABUTO!

Old 07-24-2010, 09:28 AM   #5
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Didn't you make a thread like this before or am I imaging it?

Yeah, Sakura could use some training. More importantly, we need more KABUTO!
Wooster what do you think?

Kabuto trains Sakura?

Not so much out of the goodness of his heart but because it's a part of Kabuto's master plan to be player X and side with whoever wins the war.

(as far as Sakura vs Madara. It be would good if she could do something to make Madara vulnerable allowing Naruto and Sasuke to defeat him. Hence Teamwork)

...At least in my case.
Old 07-24-2010, 09:35 AM   #6
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Wooster what do you think?

Kabuto trains Sakura?

Not so much out of the goodness of his heart but because it's a part of Kabuto's master plan to be player X and side with whoever wins the war.

(as far as Sakura vs Madara. It be would good if she could do something to make Madara vulnerable allowing Naruto and Sasuke to defeat him. Hence Teamwork)
Well I think Kabuto is already betraying Madara (the whole leading Anko to his hideout.) The question is why. I don't know if he wants to be on the winning side as he is after something, possibly Sasuke?

He most certainly will battle Naruto again. He said he would, thus it will happen. Maybe he will teach Sakura for giggles, but later use her to lure Naruto to him.

Sure that makes sense. It really should be the entire team that takes down Madara. Maybe a little Kakashi's noble sacrifice during the battle to pull on our heart strings a bit.

Old 07-24-2010, 09:47 AM   #7
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Well I think Kabuto is already betraying Madara (the whole leading Anko to his hideout.) The question is why. I don't know if he wants to be on the winning side as he is after something, possibly Sasuke?

He most certainly will battle Naruto again. He said he would, thus it will happen. Maybe he will teach Sakura for giggles, but later use her to lure Naruto to him.

Sure that makes sense. It really should be the entire team that takes down Madara. Maybe a little Kakashi's noble sacrifice during the battle to pull on our heart strings a bit.
Leading Anko to the hideout is part of what makes me think that Kabuto
would teach Sakura, that and how Kabuto said before he helped Sakura
because they share a common enemy: The Akatsuki. I think by being
on the winning side Kabuto can get Sasuke (or stand a better chance.)

Kabuto teaches Sakura to get to Naruto? Nice! That would definitely
fit Kabuto's personality. He certainly won't help Sakura because he's good.
There's definitely going to be something in it for him. Also that could
make for a very three way incredibly awesome fight with

Madara vs Sakura & Kakashi vs Kabuto while Naruto fights Sasuke.

Kakashi noble sacrifice sounds about right and yeah it should be the entire original team.

...At least in my case.
Old 07-24-2010, 09:50 AM   #8
Lone Wolf
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone Wolf is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sakura is the usual generic Shounen girl that the main character must protect.

In most cases.

So yeah, she will always fail like her every other manga counterpart.
Old 07-24-2010, 09:57 AM   #9
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone Wolf View Post
Sakura is the usual generic Shounen girl that the main character must protect.

In most cases.

So yeah, she will always fail like her every other manga counterpart.

Perhaps but she doesn't have to be.

...At least in my case.
Old 07-24-2010, 09:59 AM   #10
Black Shuck
Special Jonin Candidate

Black Shuck is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

She needs some genjutsu too.

<((:))> <((:))>
.'l'.
.'l'.
----
v
I think. I think I am. Therefore I am... I think.
_________
Spoiler:
I tell you everything that is really nothing, and nothing of what is everything, do not be fooled by what I am saying. Please listen carefully and try to hear what I am not saying.
-C.C.Finn-
Rainbow Tables & unicorns on weed. lolOPHC!!
. . . . . .
Old 07-24-2010, 10:02 AM   #11
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Leading Anko to the hideout is part of what makes me think that Kabuto
would teach Sakura, that and how Kabuto said before he helped Sakura
because they share a common enemy: The Akatsuki. I think by being
on the winning side Kabuto can get Sasuke (or stand a better chance.)

Kabuto teaches Sakura to get to Naruto? Nice! That would definitely
fit Kabuto's personality. He certainly won't help Sakura because he's good.
There's definitely going to be something in it for him. Also that could
make for a very three way incredibly awesome fight with

Madara vs Sakura & Kakashi vs Kabuto while Naruto fights Sasuke.

Kakashi noble sacrifice sounds about right and yeah it should be the entire original team.
Yes, if teaching Sakura screws the Akatsuki he would do it. I think he does have abit of grudge against them. Kabuto's life was centered around Orochimaru. I think he is rather neutral to Konoha, but definitely wants to settle things with Naruto. Almost, and I say almost, a friendly rivalry. Of course, it is twisted in a Kabuto way.

Yes, that works. I think Kabuto is going to be around to the end. If anything, he will be the surprise "final boss" after Madara.

Yeah, I don't think Kakashi is going to die at least not yet. He needs to make it to the end. Unfortunately, Sai Shaft might meet with a bad ending.

Old 07-24-2010, 10:04 AM   #12
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yes, if teaching Sakura screws the Akatsuki he would do it. I think he does have abit of grudge against them. Kabuto's life was centered around Orochimaru. I think he is rather neutral to Konoha, but definitely wants to settle things with Naruto. Almost, and I say almost, a friendly rivalry. Of course, it is twisted in a Kabuto way.

Yes, that works. I think Kabuto is going to be around to the end. If anything, he will be the surprise "final boss" after Madara.

Yeah, I don't think Kakashi is going to die at least not yet. He needs to make it to the end. Unfortunately, Sai Shaft might meet with a bad ending.
Is it just me or does Kabuto make things a lot more interesting?

The fight would be at the end.
It would be happening while Naruto fights Sasuke.

Sai Shaft won't die. Sai Shaft will quit being a ninja to work on his books.

...At least in my case.
Old 07-24-2010, 10:05 AM   #13
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Shuck View Post
She needs some genjutsu too.
Let's not go there.

...At least in my case.
Old 07-24-2010, 10:09 AM   #14
Black Shuck
Special Jonin Candidate

Black Shuck is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yeah.. for now. e_e

<((:))> <((:))>
.'l'.
.'l'.
----
v
I think. I think I am. Therefore I am... I think.
_________
Spoiler:
I tell you everything that is really nothing, and nothing of what is everything, do not be fooled by what I am saying. Please listen carefully and try to hear what I am not saying.
-C.C.Finn-
Rainbow Tables & unicorns on weed. lolOPHC!!
. . . . . .
Old 07-24-2010, 10:09 AM   #15
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Is it just me or does Kabuto make things a lot more interesting?

The fight would be at the end.
It would be happening while Naruto fights Sasuke.

Sai Shaft won't die. Sai Shaft will quit being a ninja to work on his books.
Yes he did when we don;t now his motivation. See during the chunin exam and Crush Konoha. He is dull when he is just a Orochimaru fanatic. See Tenchi Bridge.

Fortunately, we had Danzo to pick up his crappy hiatus. Kabuto is the only one that can be as interesting and diabolical as Danzo was. I can almost forgive Kishimoto for killing Danzo if he makes a good Kabuto story arc.

Yes, Kabuto should be at the end even if he is offed before Madara. It would be better if we think he dies and comes back to try and take Madara's power ala Kefka and the Emperor.

I hope so. Sai Shaft is too cool to die.

Old 07-24-2010, 10:18 AM   #16
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yes he did when we don;t now his motivation. See during the chunin exam and Crush Konoha. He is dull when he is just a Orochimaru fanatic. See Tenchi Bridge.

Fortunately, we had Danzo to pick up his crappy hiatus. Kabuto is the only one that can be as interesting and diabolical as Danzo was. I can almost forgive Kishimoto for killing Danzo if he makes a good Kabuto story arc.

Yes, Kabuto should be at the end even if he is offed before Madara. It would be better if we think he dies and comes back to try and take Madara's power ala Kefka and the Emperor.

I hope so. Sai Shaft is too cool to die.

Getting rid of Oro may have been the best thing for Kabuto.

Here's how I see the fight going...

Kabuto's plan is for Sakura/Kakashi to defeat Madara and then take them down, and then defeat Naruto and take Sasuke as his trophy.

Madara's plan is to defeat all in the way of his plan.

Sakura/Kakashi's plan is to beat the bad guys.

Sakura and Kakashi are deciding between who to get rid of first?

Kabuto or Madara.

They get rid of Kabuto first. This ends up being a somewhat bad choice
because Madara then uses Kabuto's death to attack Sakura,
Kakashi does noble sacrifice and takes the hit and maybe dies.
Sakura is taken hostage by Madara but is able to put some
sorta seal on Madara that makes him vulnerable.
Naruto and Sasuke defeat Madara then.

...At least in my case.
Old 07-24-2010, 10:39 AM   #17
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.
Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Yeah but the problem is she's been training with Tsunade who is pathetic.
Being taught by someone who is physically stronger (ignoring actual physical strength and using it as a general term) won't do anything for Sakuras weak mind. She has been written to be mentally weak (to my disappointment) so it really won't improve her in the ways she actually needs to be.

You could argue that being trained by Kabuto would change that given his likely 'unfriendly' methods. But that would be too much to hope of Kishi to actually save her character now to me.

Quote:
Something I wouldn't mind at all. I really don't like Madara. Orochimaru was always my favorite villain in Naruto, and now by extension, so is Kabuto.
Old 07-24-2010, 10:41 AM   #18
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vornmusion View Post
Being taught by someone who is physically stronger (ignoring actual physical strength and using it as a general term) won't do anything for Sakuras weak mind. She has been written to be mentally weak (to my disappointment) so it really won't improve her in the ways she actually needs to be.

You could argue that being trained by Kabuto would change that given his likely 'unfriendly' methods. But that would be too much to hope of Kishi to actually save her character now to me.

Something I wouldn't mind at all. I really don't like Madara. Orochimaru was always my favorite villain in Naruto, and now by extension, so is Kabuto.
Let's hope Kishimoto takes my and Wooster's ingenious advice.

Kabuto to train Sakura for the win!!!!!

Also I wouldn't mind Kabuto being the secret final villain...

I just don't see it happening.

...At least in my case.
Old 07-24-2010, 10:50 AM   #19
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor

Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I do think Sakura will become stronger when it's all said & done, I doubt she'll be train by Kabuto, although that will be a nice plot twist by Kishimoto, but I think that will be too much to hope for. With that being said, I think Sakura's mental & emotional state is the problem, not so much her physical state.
Old 07-24-2010, 10:52 AM   #20
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutorious View Post
I do think Sakura will become stronger when it's all said & done, I doubt she'll be train by Kabuto, although that will be a nice plot twist by Kishimoto, but I think that will be too much to hope for. With that being said, I think Sakura's mental & emotional state is the problem, not so much her physical state.
Which is why Kabuto training her is brilliance.

Kabuto is cold heartless logic

Sakura is emotional baggage.

Opposites attract.

...At least in my case.