Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 07-19-2010, 08:09 AM   #61
natsumiuchiha16
Special Jonin Candidate

natsumiuchiha16 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: What if you walked in your room and kakashi was laying on your bed naked just for

i rather not say but fun stuff would be going on

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

my demon form

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

my theme

the love of my forum life flamey234
natsumiuchiha16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 08:48 AM   #62
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl
Default Re: What if you walked in your room and kakashi was laying on your bed naked just for

rofl..

LHG

LilHinataGirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 11:58 AM   #63
Killerbee12(Naruto_sage)
Banned

Killerbee12(Naruto_sage) is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

kakashi will be in bad condition or dead cuz i get Hinata to beat him down then me and her will be naked in my bed lol
Killerbee12(Naruto_sage) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 09:06 AM   #64
Dvorog
Freshmen Academy Student

Dvorog is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Well I guess I will run away!
Dvorog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 08:45 PM   #65
Elitecrap
Genin

Elitecrap is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

UNPURE! UNPURE! o_o
Old 07-21-2010, 08:51 PM   #66
-I'm_Ur_Drug-
Chunin

Location: my sweet donut,are you ok? Wait a second, your not a donut, your a BAGEL! Liers!Liers everywhere!!!!
-I'm_Ur_Drug- is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

*nosebleed*

Single <3

!ma I ohw rof em evol

This is me! Deal with it or GTFO
Spoiler:

-I'm_Ur_Drug- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 10:10 AM   #67
tobifan10
Freshmen Academy Student

tobifan10 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

"r u going door to door? cuz a lot of people r talking about this.. also.. get out u molester! but maybe if i were 18..."
tobifan10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 04:52 PM   #68
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

roflmao

LHG

Old 07-24-2010, 06:47 AM   #69
xX_Kakashi's_emo_girl_Xx
Genin

xX_Kakashi's_emo_girl_Xx is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

You don't even want to know. (Take a wild guess) ^_^

Depression is like Quick sand
the more you fight to Get out the more it sucks
you back in. You just have to sit there and let it engulf you.
If you love X-Files PM me!!!

Yeah, I'm that weird chick who falls in love with fictional characters and could tell you every secret to Final Fantasy 8 an the Legend of Zelda Ocarina of time.
(:
"Let's eat, Grandma!" or, "Let's eat Grandma!":Grammar saves lives.
DOWN WITH JUSTIN BEIBER!! LONG LIVE SCREAMO!
xX_Kakashi's_emo_girl_Xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 07:56 AM   #70
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by xX_Kakashi's_emo_girl_Xx View Post
You don't even want to know. (Take a wild guess) ^_^

Rape him till he's cleaned out o..........o scary <___<

LHG

Old 07-25-2010, 01:20 PM   #71
xX_Kakashi's_emo_girl_Xx
Genin

xX_Kakashi's_emo_girl_Xx is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

(Like the Kool-aid man) Oh, Yeah......

Depression is like Quick sand
the more you fight to Get out the more it sucks
you back in. You just have to sit there and let it engulf you.
If you love X-Files PM me!!!

Yeah, I'm that weird chick who falls in love with fictional characters and could tell you every secret to Final Fantasy 8 an the Legend of Zelda Ocarina of time.
(:
"Let's eat, Grandma!" or, "Let's eat Grandma!":Grammar saves lives.
DOWN WITH JUSTIN BEIBER!! LONG LIVE SCREAMO!
xX_Kakashi's_emo_girl_Xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 06:08 PM   #72
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

SimpleGenin saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

i'd wear him out to the last drop of...............................

blood

SimpleGenin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 07:05 PM   #73
NarutoUzumaki12
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

um i'd kick off the bed and push him outta the room and say sorry i'm not gay

Naruto is Finnaly where it belongs on Toonami

Currently playing: Assassin's Creed 3

Spoiler:
Rest in peace Neji

NarutoUzumaki12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 07:31 PM   #74
TOKIE_TOKIE
Chunin Exam Participant

TOKIE_TOKIE is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

depends......where woud i be coming from.
I Live For The Moment
Our Silence Is Broken.
Its Alright.

GENIN OF THE VILLAGE HIDDEN IN THE
VoLcAnO
Big SiS: Sasukegal

PSN ID: t_o_k_i_e
TOKIE_TOKIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 10:44 AM   #75
Dei-chan
Academy Graduate

Dei-chan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

*gags*
Dei-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 12:23 PM   #76
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!

sleep on couch
Old 07-31-2010, 12:38 PM   #77
hinata91
Genin

hinata91 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

if i walked in my room and saw him i would back away out of the room slowly and then run out my house screaming
hinata91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 09:34 AM   #78
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by hinata91 View Post
if i walked in my room and saw him i would back away out of the room slowly and then run out my house screaming

Sorta same to me 2 xD

LHG

Old 08-03-2010, 09:33 PM   #79
GaaraWantsCookies
Freshmen Academy Student

GaaraWantsCookies is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Oh my god i think i'm blind!!!
GaaraWantsCookies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 07:52 AM   #80
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

roflmao!!!!!!!!!!

LHG