Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 06-20-2009, 03:13 PM   #1
Vaan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Vaan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Sasuke and Konoha *possible Spoilers*

Now that we all know Sasuke wants to destroy Konoha does that seem like a futile attempt?
I mean Sasuke sure is One hell of a Ninja but cmon I think Kakashi could finish Sasukes 3 other team members by himself I think.At least they dont seem that strong.

Something big will happen...I can sense it.

My Metal Village Pride I will not hide,
My race I will not disgrace,
My metal village blood flows hot and true,
my village peeps I will stand by you,
through thick and thin til the day we die,
our village flag always stand high.

Tenten's true Lover!!!!

Big Sis: CutieSakura
Lil Sis: The Anbu's Fiery Rose
Lil Bro: Sage Of The Six Paths
Vaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 04:21 PM   #2
dragonjinchuriki dj
Special Jonin Candidate

dragonjinchuriki dj is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to dragonjinchuriki dj
Default Re: Sasuke and Konoha *possible Spoilers*

well sasuke does have a team thats very strong and the leaf won't notice himattack yet causethere still dealing with peins casualties
dragonjinchuriki dj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 07:05 PM   #3
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Hm...if I was going against Sasuke's team, I would take out Karin first because she's the healer. Then I would immobilize Jugo because he's the strongest of the team. Next up is Suijetsu. I would take his sword and then use a technique to evaportae the water around me, immbolizing him too. Then I owuld take care of Sasuke. Easy, huh?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 07:56 PM   #4
Freshmen Academy Student

1582365 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i think that Killer Bee can kill the rest of the team and naruto can go against sasuke
1582365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 05:10 PM   #5
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Location: Stumbled upon a mysterious area, trying to find the truth.
Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to Sasuke

Sasuke and his team are pretty strong. I think Sasuke might be able to go toe to toe against Naruto while team hawk would have trouble against others.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 05:26 PM   #6
FoxBoy2900
Chunin Exam Participant

FoxBoy2900 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i so obvious that there is gonna be a big showdown between naruto and sasuke
...but i think that all of naruto's generation is gonna come in and fight
Spoiler:
and 1 will die but idk which 1

Naruto Rulz!

Lets rev it up!!-yusai

sis:Hinata_Byakugan
Bro:shippuden515120,DragonAngel
Genin of Village Hidden Guarded by Dragons
FoxBoy2900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 05:37 PM   #7
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxBoy2900 View Post
i so obvious that there is gonna be a big showdown between naruto and sasuke
...but i think that all of naruto's generation is gonna come in and fight
Spoiler:
and 1 will die but idk which 1
It's so predictable.

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 05:52 PM   #8
yondaime
Jonin

yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

it might be Tsunade that will die protecting Naruto cuz remember when she said she will protect him with her life so he can achieve his dream(of becoming HOKAGE) at the Sannin showdown so I think it will be Tsunade (the one that will die)
yondaime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 07:34 PM   #9
Vaan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by yondaime View Post
it might be Tsunade that will die protecting Naruto cuz remember when she said she will protect him with her life so he can achieve his dream(of becoming HOKAGE) at the Sannin showdown so I think it will be Tsunade (the one that will die)
Spoiler:
It would fit.All of the Sannin's are gone then.Only to be replaced by Team 7!!

Tenten's true Lover!!!!

Old 06-23-2009, 08:49 PM   #10
C4 Karura
Special Jonin Candidate

C4 Karura is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonjinchuriki dj View Post
well sasuke does have a team thats very strong and the leaf won't notice himattack yet causethere still dealing with peins casualties
Why do people keep spelling it "Pein"? It's spelled "Pain"!
C4 Karura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 08:51 PM   #11
Vaan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by C4 Karura View Post
Why do people keep spelling it "Pein"? It's spelled "Pain"!
I think thats how they will spell it in the Japanese untranslated Mangas

Tenten's true Lover!!!!

Old 06-23-2009, 08:55 PM   #12
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

I hope Sasuke dies during his attempt and if he doesnt.........well then *pulls out a Chuck Norris Gun*

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."
----- Silver Surfer from Silver Surfer Requiem

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

KyuubiAkatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 11:46 PM   #13
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

why must you always hate on sauske cant u even admit him and naruto make great rivals ?
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 11:49 PM   #14
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

yea, i've admitted that, and also that sasuke is incredibly strong and that he can kick butt, and that he's not gay or emo in my opinion, i still think he sucks though

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 06-23-2009, 11:51 PM   #15
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

and i think itachi sucks lol JK.
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 11:52 PM   #16
narutovssasuke100
Chunin Exam Participant

narutovssasuke100 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyuubiAkatsuki View Post
yea, i've admitted that, and also that sasuke is incredibly strong and that he can kick butt, and that he's not gay or emo in my opinion, i still think he sucks though
why???
narutovssasuke100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 11:55 PM   #17
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
and i think itachi sucks lol JK.
lol u can hate him if u want

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 06-23-2009, 11:56 PM   #18
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutovssasuke100 View Post
why???
he's too cocky, and has no common sense i mean, he wants to destroy konoha for something that the elders did. and his attitude is freakin annoying, and other stuff that makes me obnoxious

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 06-24-2009, 12:10 AM   #19
narutovssasuke100
Chunin Exam Participant

narutovssasuke100 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyuubiAkatsuki View Post
he's too cocky, and has no common sense i mean, he wants to destroy konoha for something that the elders did. and his attitude is freakin annoying, and other stuff that makes me obnoxious
well,they made him like that so there would be a showdown with naruto thats what i think i don't care if im wrong
narutovssasuke100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 12:35 AM   #20
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutovssasuke100 View Post
well,they made him like that so there would be a showdown with naruto thats what i think i don't care if im wrong
most likely, and that showdown will come and will be epic

Spoiler:

Spoiler: