Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

View Poll Results: ???
Yes 35 81.40%
No 8 18.60%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-22-2010, 09:46 PM   #1
OrochimaruLucas
Genin

OrochimaruLucas is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Post Has Naruto changed you/your life?

Has Naruto changed you or your life?

Did it make you smarter?

Did it make you have better friends?

Did it make you act the ways like the characters(thinking before speaking, strategies, what to do in situations, fighting)?

Did it help you improve your school work/grades?

Did it change you.....?

It made me smarter and learn things such as "Read the underneath the underneath" and friendship phrases and revenge, darkness/light, pain, etc. That I understand it better. The pain to be alone. It helped me connect to some of the characters for the first time and made me grew up as a better teenager. I made a lot of trouble, a troublemaker back in Elementary school. When I was 12, starting 7th grade. I decided to stop and be a teenager like how Naruto stopped and only pull it once awhile. That way I've gotten friends and a great time. idk, i think i feel wary stupid for even making this XD
║║║║╔╗║╔╗║╚╝║║║║╚╝║
╚╩═╩╝╚╩╝╚╩══╝╚╝╚══╝

OrochimaruLucas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 09:51 PM   #2
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Has Naruto changed you/your life?

Yes it has.
Yes it has.
Yes it has. ( Besides that one time I tried acting like Sasuke.. <..< My friends said I acted like a )
Yes, it made me act like Naruto/Sasuke/Jariya/Kakashi xD
Yes it has, I just think I am in the ninja academy, and if I fail I will have to repeat, and I treat my homework like a ninja mission.
Yes it has, alot. I use to be a stuck up brat, but now after getting incouraged by naruto characters I changed my additude.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

^ My future wife.
WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.
Kiko-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 09:52 PM   #3
Shika
Special Jonin Candidate

Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

No...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Fate fell short this time
Your smile fades in the summer
Place your hand in mine
I'll leave when I wanna.
Shika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 09:54 PM   #4
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shika View Post
No...
xD Useless-Chan xD

^ My future wife.
WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.
Kiko-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 10:08 PM   #5
Paradox Within
Special Jonin Candidate

Paradox Within has completed a tough C-rank mission!Paradox Within has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to Paradox Within

A bit.
I actually think I lost a few brain cells.
Why do all my friends insult me?
Does adding Dattebayo after the end of every sentence count?
My grades went down a bit 'cuz I got a bit obsessed with the forum, which I wouldn't have joined if I didn't enjoy Naruto.
Well, I say 'Hn' to unimportant matters.
Old 07-22-2010, 10:10 PM   #6
X__Sasuke__X
Special Jonin Candidate

X__Sasuke__X saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Yes...
Got me into anime, cosplay, love (Sasuke) xD
Taught me some life lessons
Sometimes helped get me through life
Found something to obsess over (both show & Sasuke)
..yea there's more I'm too lazy to type. *sigh*
~*~
The city looks so pretty do you wanna burn it with me till the skies bleed ashes, and the f*cking sky crashes!!

I pledge alligance to the mask. To carry wiskey in my flask. And anyone to diss H U. I'll leave a bloody mess of you. For we are family you and I. 3 Tears for you we all shall cry. All day and night our flags will fly. The Undead Army till the day we die.

...From the sky lines on top of the world

X__Sasuke__X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 10:26 PM   #7
RockyL
no longer has an out of date War System related custom title

RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to RockyL

Im not going to answer all those questions. Just read what I post and maybe they will be answered. xD

It has in a way. I feel like it helped me connect with people better(those who enjoy Naruto) and it broadened my horizons to other anime which actually lead to me meeting my current girlfriend. So yes in a way it has changed my life.

"This punch will be larger than life!" - Choji
"A failure will win even at the cost of their own life!" - Gai

The Orochimaru of the Forums
I am teh SMEX!

<3 This heart represents the bromance of Red and RockyL. /brohug
RockyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 10:28 PM   #8
Seven
Formerly TheSeventhSwordsmanOfMist

Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Seven

Naruto has made me the nerd at school, but Pokemon changed my life as a child.

Spoiler:

Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 11:03 PM   #9
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

yes, almost everyday i think about naruto and other anime.
i arrive to places late like kakashi, not so good
i try to act cool and try to stay calm in different situations
and has made me have more motivation to do anything, and never give up what i love doing best

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 09:32 AM   #10
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

yup, it has
-Naruto- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 10:19 AM   #11
Fasa
Freshmen Academy Student

Fasa is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Fasa

I don't know.
Maybe it made me kind of.. Deeper. (Even tho' I've always been a deep and strange kid)
Well, if not, at least it made me think.
Perhaps there would be some people I wouldn't have been talking to, if they weren't naruto fans.
Fasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 10:24 AM   #12
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

yup if it werent for naruto i probably wouldnt be into anime
Old 07-23-2010, 08:18 PM   #13
AkaiShishi
Ninja Academy Student

AkaiShishi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yeah, a little, it's made me want to try harder in school instead of just barely passing.
I haven't gotten better friends because my friends are already great! But it's helped me appreciate them more and made me more defencive of them.
I've somtimes acted like Naruto, Kakashi, Shikamarue, and Hinata.
I've wanted to be more active eversince I've started watching it, that's a great thing! Lol! =D Like, in soccer I give it my all and I'm concidered one of the best players on the team now.
And I've gotten better taste in men. I used to like really dark scary men but now eversince I started likeing Kakashi I know what I like in a guy! And it's good! ^-^
I'm learning japanese....Yeah.....A bit a of a stretch I guess.
It's also changed my diet, I eat a ton of ramen now! Haha, not so good either. (My sister gets mad at me for eating to much and says I'm going to get fat)
We fail to see tomorrow!
In this cruel world,
Tread down and get through it!
Never let yourself break down,
stand and fight!
Get throught unknown as if your life
depended on it!
Run! Warrior!
Let your Courage glimmer through!
Howl! Warrior!
Become the star that cuts throught the darkness!
Main theme from Ginga Densetetsu Weed. I changed one of the words though, just to make it fit.

Last edited by AkaiShishi; 10-13-2010 at 10:57 PM.
AkaiShishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 08:09 AM   #14
JenniferWonderland
Special Jonin Candidate

JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Nope.
Old 09-25-2010, 07:21 PM   #15
AkatsukiX3
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: in a lovely world filled with death,sadness,and FLAMERS!
AkatsukiX3 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to AkatsukiX3

yup
i used to be a ignerent controling brat with no life...now i feal like i have a somewhat better life XD and yes...i act like tobi/sasori/hinata/naruto abit.and i love naruto cuz i treat each test like a a rank mishion.AWSOMENESS!!!^^so yes.
KISAMI
KAKUZU
HIDAN
KONAN
PAIN
ZETZU
ITACHI
AKATSUKI KWII!!!!^^
AkatsukiX3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 07:24 PM   #16
yashi uzumaki
Academy Graduate

yashi uzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i value my friends so much more and i was inspired not to be a quitter

"I'm telling you this because you don't get it. You think you get it, which is not the same as actually getting it. Get it?" - Kakashi Hatake

"Then I will break that curse. If there's such thing as peace, I will find it. I won't give up!" - Naruto Uzumaki

"Regardless of how much you may hate me for being who I am, I will always be just that, myself." - me!
yashi uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 09:39 AM   #17
Akatsuki Gord
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki Gord saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Akatsuki Gord saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

it hasn't changed me at all as a person but it did make me get into more anime.

before naruto the only whole series i had devoted my time to were DB/DBZ/DBGT and Death Note and so i thought if i can put the time to watching naruto maybe i can do it for other anime/manga, since then i have checked out loads and watched and enjoyed alot more

Currently playing - Fifa 13, One Piece and NUNS3
Akatsuki Gord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 10:19 PM   #18
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Definitely.
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 03:24 PM   #19
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

No...
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 03:26 PM   #20
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

Omfg, of course it has! It inspired me to run really fast and mash my hands together, I even thrown knives at my door (almost hit my mom's face e.O), and instead of walking on the sidewalk, I jump over roof tops. I have a little path that takes me straight to school, and I get in through the roof, where my friend who's a Ninja Janitor lets me in. Oh yea, I carry matches and oil around so that if I need to defend myself, I can harness my Fire Chakra and use Fire Style techniques.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote