Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2010, 04:42 PM   #52721
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmoSakura View Post
touche, pony. I think you look more stunning. <3

not as cute as u. :3
you ish cyooter and don't you dare think differently for a second! >_<

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 07-22-2010, 04:43 PM   #52722
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Demon Zabuza View Post
OK then. You provide a copy of an entirely alphabetized, linked to every post, updated index, and I'll edit it in.
Apparently it was updated by Wooster on the 21st July ...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 07-22-2010, 04:45 PM   #52723
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
OK then. You provide a copy of an entirely alphabetized, linked to every post, updated index, and I'll edit it in.
That sounds fun. jk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
In an Agreement ...

Though the last updated record was on the 21st of July ...
Which kind of means that they have been updated some what.

(Oh ... No I am on the Index now ... I liked being unknown ...)
yea they're are updated.
Like a spy. xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasu_girl View Post
you ish cyooter and don't you dare think differently for a second! >_<
I do think second. xD bc i no ur cuter.
Old 07-22-2010, 04:46 PM   #52724
AgentShayd
Leader of the Demon Wolves
A title awarded to one who has become the Member of the Month of March and a great peapod neighbor

AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJapaneseKamikaze View Post
Cowgurl ]=
Cowgirlie UP....xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Mikazuki View Post
*Has been asleep the whole time with Shayd holding onto her for dear life*
yes...please...don't let them take me away..>.> I will be a good girl...I promise....
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasu_girl View Post
yay ^^ *gives you hugs of protection* :3
O_O do these actually exisit

Veterinary Technician Friesian Horse Lover

Proud German Shepherd and Pitbull mom!

The Hellion Chronicles: Blood Curse of the Gemini Chapters One and Two release date:
Easter Sunday April 20th2014
"Sometimes bonds by blood are fatal."
Old 07-22-2010, 04:47 PM   #52725
tanduhman
Special Jonin Candidate

tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

tantans back!

Amazing things that tantan approves
Spoiler:

1. My best friends
2. Playing guitar is sexy
3. working out.. i know this sounds ridiculous, and jug headed, but it honestly clears my mind. Nothing better to release steam on than some weights. Not only that but completing a self created goal is priceless. I have constant goals through my training routine, and I plan to break them!

Last edited by tanduhman; 12-05-2011 at 07:09 AM.
Old 07-22-2010, 04:48 PM   #52726
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Oh my...... O>O
Old 07-22-2010, 04:49 PM   #52727
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
i gots a hair cut. :3

Spoiler:

modeling it, >.<

Spoiler:

aww... my bunny

Spoiler:

bright

Spoiler:

sign.
So beautiful Emo!(:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanduhman View Post
tantans back!
Spoiler:
Sweet Jesus<3
/faints.
Old 07-22-2010, 04:49 PM   #52728
naruto_jock
The Asian Sensation

naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
i gots a hair cut. :3

Spoiler:

modeling it, >.<

Spoiler:

aww... my bunny

Spoiler:

bright

Spoiler:

sign.

For someone who's emo, you always smile in your pics. XDDD
Nice pics though Emo-san.
Quote:
tantans back!
Spoiler:

Curse your abbs of glory Tanduhman!!!! DX

Old 07-22-2010, 04:50 PM   #52729
TheJapaneseKamikaze
Veteran Chunin

TheJapaneseKamikaze saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentShayd View Post
Cowgirlie UP....xD
I liek the way you ride it P8

xD

It's a key to success.
^ A very wise and resourceful tip. 8D
Old 07-22-2010, 04:50 PM   #52730
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
tantans back!
Spoiler:
o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 07-22-2010, 04:55 PM   #52731
Spark
Special Jonin Candidate

Spark is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

tanduhman i use that same type of axe spray and deodorant
Old 07-22-2010, 04:59 PM   #52732
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto_jock View Post
For someone who's emo, you always smile in your pics. XDDD
Nice pics though Emo-san.

Curse your abbs of glory Tanduhman!!!! DX
its weird, i cant help but to smile in front of the camera.
Thanx you nj-san. ^^

@ILK- thanx you, miss gorgeous. ^^
Old 07-22-2010, 05:01 PM   #52733
tanduhman
Special Jonin Candidate

tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

tantans back..... again!!

Spoiler:

Amazing things that tantan approves
Spoiler:

1. My best friends
2. Playing guitar is sexy
3. working out.. i know this sounds ridiculous, and jug headed, but it honestly clears my mind. Nothing better to release steam on than some weights. Not only that but completing a self created goal is priceless. I have constant goals through my training routine, and I plan to break them!
Old 07-22-2010, 05:06 PM   #52734
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Quote:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Old 07-22-2010, 05:06 PM   #52735
naruto_jock
The Asian Sensation

naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
its weird, i cant help but to smile in front of the camera.
Thanx you nj-san. ^^

@ILK- thanx you, miss gorgeous. ^^

So all I have to do is have a camera around my neck and you'll look happy? XD
Quote:

Spoiler:
/runs away from tanduhman's "Abbs of Glory"

Old 07-22-2010, 05:07 PM   #52736
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

here a picture of me from three years ago. when I went and meet brutis the buckeye the Ohio state college football mascot don't laugh please >.<
Spoiler:

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

Old 07-22-2010, 05:08 PM   #52737
--Becca.
Chunin Exam Participant

--Becca. is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:

You look really pretty with ringlets.

You look like you might be pretty, but the exposure on your camera is so high, you look like a slutty ghost wearing too much mascara.
Ill take that as a compliment i don't give a feek what you think (:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

friend is letting me use her PC
Old 07-22-2010, 05:09 PM   #52738
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto_jock View Post
So all I have to do is have a camera around my neck and you'll look happy? XD

/runs away from tanduhman's "Abbs of Glory"
no. only if u press the button. xD
Old 07-22-2010, 05:10 PM   #52739
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

beautiful becca ^^
Old 07-22-2010, 05:10 PM   #52740
--Becca.
Chunin Exam Participant

--Becca. is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Emosakura,friends?